Check your Amex offers for $15 off $100 at Office Depot. I had it on my Blue Cash and authorized user cards.

Just a reminder that only gift cards sold in store will process by Office Depot, all the gift cards they sell online process by a 3rd party. The only gift cards online that they process by themselves are promotional gift cards (you have to read into the description, and it will say it is for promotional use only), and if you try to purchase those, your order will just get cancelled.

Not gift card, but if anyone's looking to reduce their flight costs to save on their trips if flying JetBlue is an option...check your AMEX a JB offer

"Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $200 in one or more transactions directly with JetBlue by 12/31/2023. Flight must originate in the U.S. and purchase must be in USD. See terms."

Edited to add: Sorry @FoxC63 if too off-topic :). I forget there is a CC thread too (I haven't been able to keep up with that one)

Last edited:
Check your Amex offers for $15 off $100 at Office Depot. I had it on my Blue Cash and authorized user cards.

Just a reminder that only gift cards sold in store will process by Office Depot, all the gift cards they sell online process by a 3rd party. The only gift cards online that they process by themselves are promotional gift cards (you have to read into the description, and it will say it is for promotional use only), and if you try to purchase those, your order will just get cancelled.
This offer is online only, so it's useless for gift cards, unfortunately.

Huh. My FL flyer has the $500 card at $473.99, which is only $1 better than several other times of the year, and not as good as when they offer a $10 or $20 coupon. I actually bought a membership because I heard their Black Friday deals for Disney GCs was worth it. Maybe this year is an anomaly, but I'm underwhelmed... The Sam's Club deal earlier this month was better.

As long as you’re a Sam’s member anyway. I decided not to renew my Sam’s membership. When there were supply chain issues 2 years ago, I found stuff there & it was worth the membership. But the store isn’t convenient for me, so Disney gift cards were the only thing I bought last year. The BJs store is much close to me. I find they have a better price on gift cards during the year. Paying $50 for a Sam’s membership to save $40 on gift cards definitely isn‘t a deal for me. If I could buy more than 2, I would have renewed. But with the strict limit, it didn’t make sense for me.

As long as you’re a Sam’s member anyway. I decided not to renew my Sam’s membership. When there were supply chain issues 2 years ago, I found stuff there & it was worth the membership. But the store isn’t convenient for me, so Disney gift cards were the only thing I bought last year. The BJs store is much close to me. I find they have a better price on gift cards during the year. Paying $50 for a Sam’s membership to save $40 on gift cards definitely isn‘t a deal for me. If I could buy more than 2, I would have renewed. But with the strict limit, it didn’t make sense for me.

I agree. I will not renew either, DH might sign up if he can get it for free next year.
BJ's wholesale has been on my mind lately, but I'm worried about the difficulty to opt out, has this changed?

Not gift card, but if anyone's looking to reduce their flight costs to save on their trips if flying JetBlue is an option...check your AMEX a JB offer

"Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $200 in one or more transactions directly with JetBlue by 12/31/2023. Flight must originate in the U.S. and purchase must be in USD. See terms."

Edited to add: Sorry @FoxC63 if too off-topic :). I forget there is a CC thread too (I haven't been able to keep up with that one)

No worries as with this thread nothing is off topic and I have loads of CC offers listed to save on flights so you're right to post your offer here. I'll add it later when I get back from shopping.
Thanks for posting!

I agree. I will not renew either, DH might sign up if he can get it for free next year.
BJ's wholesale has been on my mind lately, but I'm worried about the difficulty to opt out, has this changed?

Sorry, I’m not sure about canceling, I’ve never needed to look into that. I actually have an amazing deal this year. I have been an “online only” member for several years. It was $10 but you could only order online. It was great for gift cards.. you got the discount & free shipping on all gift cards. That’s all I used it for. 2 years ago they stopped new online memberships but kept those on auto renewal. My membership renewed May 6 for the normal $10. About 2 weeks later, j got an email that all online memberships were being cancelled BUT would be converted to in store memberships until your next renewal date. 😳. My renewal is next May! So I essentially got a whole year of in store membership for $10.

Do you still need? I had to call as well.
No thanks, I was able to get it corrected after a call and a case submitted on the app.
My app already had it there but no points. I had purchased target cards for teachers as I never saw the 10% off deal that they usually run. When I spoke to the rep she said they were having issues with target ones. Doubt it was limited to target but who knows. The next day the one4all post the points instantly.
I purchased a Target card as well! I hope they don’t start excluding those too! I go to Target way more than I go to Disney! 🤣

No worries as with this thread nothing is off topic and I have loads of CC offers listed to save on flights so you're right to post your offer here. I'll add it later when I get back from shopping.
Thanks for posting!
Thank you for all you do! :)

With BJs, I plan to cancel at the end of December since they don't do the $10 anymore. Hopefully, it's not hard to do. I'll take a peek at the settings right now if I can opt-out at this point since the membership expiry is close. If I find anything I'll circle back.
Edited to add: Ooooh that was easy peasy! If I understood the question correctly:
I went into my account and found:
My Account / My Membership / Easy Renewal

A button to simply click off so no auto-renew.

Last edited:
Do you have a cc that will generate a one time use virtual cc? I know Citi will. That way even if you can’t opt out they can’t charge you again.

Staples has discounted physical Disney gift cards right now. I don't think it's an advertised sale. They have $50 and $100 denominations at 7.2% off, limit 5 per customer. This price already includes their usual $2 delivery fee. Chase Ink Cash card will add 5% UR or cash back. Retailmenot is 4% and Rakuten is 2% today, but terms for both state gift cards are excluded.
https://www.staples.com/disney-gift-card-100/product_2733028

ETA - in 2022, Staples offered these gift cards for 12% off on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, but they went out of stock quickly.

Last edited:
Staples has discounted physical Disney gift cards right now. I don't think it's an advertised sale. They have $50 and $100 denominations at 7.2% off, limit 5 per customer. This price already includes their usual $2 delivery fee. Chase Ink Cash card will add 5% UR or cash back. Retailmenot is 4% and Rakuten is 2% today, but terms for both state gift cards are excluded.

ETA - in 2022, Staples offered these gift cards for 12% off on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, but they went out of stock quickly.
Staples is on PayPal too. So can load the 2% offer there as well and pay with PayPal?

it must have been targeted, there have been other times people have posted & I did not get them.
Thanks still new to bj’s. I looked and looked for the turkey coupon but I couldn’t find it. Then we created an online account for my SO and it was there. I had no idea you could have two coupons (1 per person on account). Wish I knew this earlier and would have wound up with two free turkeys. :)

Appreciate the heads up on this, I just stacked it with my Chase Business Ink! Should come out to about 17% back, 23% if my AA Mileage comes through!

grabbed a couple thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter