Just a general GC heads up…
My friends own a store and I was helping out yesterday at the registers. A man was making a purchase and opened up two $50 Vanilla Visa gift cards right in front of me. One of them only had $24 and change on it. I happened to know the customer so he let me look at the cards and the packaging. I didn’t see anything out of the ordinary.
When I told the store owner she said she has heard similar stories and to steer clear of buying Vanilla gift cards.

Thanks to everyone for all the money saving info posted here everyday.

The 10% Walmart offer on Cash app is a one time offer, 10% off one order, max discount $10 expires in 6 days. It is not a boost and wont replace your currently saved boost. You just need to shop via the Cash app to claim the offer.

Added Offer ~ 11/18/23

Discount District

Family Fare & Tom's Food Center
1700296503464.png

• Buy $100 Select Gift Cards for $70
    • Includes: Applebee’s, Fandango, Golden Corral, Kohl’s, Lowe’s, PlayStation, Subway, Ulta Beauty
    • Limit 2 per household with card.
    • Family Fare Weekly ad
    • Tom's Food Center Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 11/24/23 – 11/25/23.
Family Fare & Tom's Food Center DP
Northern Michigan Family Fare / Tom's Food Center
Share the same promotions though they are independently owned & operated, which means you can buy from both stores. Post #15671 :thumbsup2 @wweazel

PayPal Digital Gifts

1700296609704.png

• $50 Ace Hardware Gift Card for $42.50
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q4 2023: PayPal

Publix
1700296669311.png

• Buy a $50 Choice, Giving Good or One4all Gift Card and Get $10 OFF Groceries
    • Minimum grocery spend $50.
    • Limit one coupon per household per day.
    • Printable coupon
    • Coupons must be printed out to use in store.
    • Expires 12/01/23.

Heads up Sam's Club members: I just received my Sam's sales ad and noticed Plus members do NOT get early access to gift cards. The offers below are available to all members on 11/23/23 at 12:01 am ET.

1700300864647.png

1700300901056.png

Sam's Club
Gift Card purchases are excluded from Plus early access.
  • $50 GAP Options egift card for $39.98
  • $100 Bass Pro Shops eGift card for $89.98
  • $250 Instacart egift card for $199.98
  • $500 Southwest egift card for $399.99
  • Offer valid 11/23/23 - 11/26/23.
  • To view all the deals, click Here
  • Big thanks to @NewbieMom
  • Post #20564

I still can’t find what Winn Dixie is doing with gift cards on Black Friday. Although last year it wasn’t that great.

Last edited:
Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger, Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's
  • Buy 2 Bath & Body Works gift cards totaling $50+ & Get $7.50 Off
  • Buy 2 Barnes & Noble gift cards totaling $100+ & Get $12 off
  • Buy 2 Macy's gift cards totaling $100+ & Get $12 off
  • Buy 2 Select Choice gift cards totaling $50+ & Save $5 on Your Grocery Purchase
    • Must by two Per brand, brands include: Choice Let’s Eat, Food & Laughs, Fun & Fabulous and On The Run
  • Buy 2 One4All gift cards totaling $100+ & Get $10 Off on Your Grocery Purchase
  • Buy 2 Cracker Barrel gift cards totaling $50+ & Get $5 Off
  • Buy 2 Firehouse Subs gift cards totaling $50+ & Get $5 Off
  • Buy 2 Uber/Uber Eats gift cards totaling $50+ & Get $5 Off
  • Buy 2 Select gift cards for the following brands totaling $50+ & get $10 off
    • Brands includes: Academy, Chili’s, Fandango, IHOP, Spafinder and Vudu
  • Buy 2 Regal Cinema gift cards totaling $50+ & Get $7.50 off
    • Limit 1 per digital coupon.
    • Earn 4x Fuel - Be sure to clip the 4x Fuel digital coupon.
    • Expires 11/27/23.

Cash App Walgreens down to 5% :(

Noticed a new one, 10% off 1 in app order for Walmart with a button that says shop instead of add. Not gonna test it, too scared I’ll lose my HD 10% if I switch to anything else.
My Walgreens says 10%, but it is the offer I currently have added. MY HD says 5%. Not going to switch my Walgreens right now. Hopefully it will stick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter