Carl's Jr gift cards on sale, got the email from Carl's this morning! 25% off up to $50, 50% off up to $100. Shipping $1.50 first class, physical gift card online purchase only. link

Hardees is only offering 15% off but they do have a sale if you're east coast link

For those who shop at HyVee, I can confirm that this worked this morning for Disney gift cards. There is a $1000 per transaction limit, but they will let you run multiple transactions. So per transaction, you can buy two $500 DGC's, then receive 10 $20 HyVee gift cards -- assuming you were going to spend $$ at HyVee anyway, it's the equivalent of 20% off DGCs.

Note that this also works for other gift cards as well. I did Disney but others around me were buying Apple, Starbucks, etc. Whatever vendors you see in the image that was posted earlier are eligible.
Thanks! It's really a bit less than 20% since Hy-Vee is more expensive than Woodman's where I usually shop.

Sorry, this is part of the "and more" of the thread. iTunes GCs can be used on any Apple purchase so iPhones, MacBooks, App Store purchases, etc. It's just a great way to get these items that rarely get discounted directly from Apple at a nice discount.
Thank you, I thought I missed something! :)

We love Earl of Sandwich, and if you do too and have a trip in Jan or Feb this is a great deal. Buy $25 in gift cards get 2 $5 bonus cards to use in Jan or Feb. Last year we had a couple trips that fell in the bonus dates, so we made out like champs with this deal (only one bonus card can be used at a time, so each family member rang themselves out to use one, and we just passed around the regular gift cards to use for the remainder of the transaction). I just used the last of the regular gift cards in Disneyland last week.

Carl's Jr gift cards on sale, got the email from Carl's this morning! 25% off up to $50, 50% off up to $100. Shipping $1.50 first class, physical gift card online purchase only. link

Hardees is only offering 15% off but they do have a sale if you're east coast link
Did you purchase this? When I add a $75 gift card to my cart, it is showing a $5 discount for the Carl's Jr deal. Just curious if you got this to work?

Bought a Lyft GC, getting an error message when entering the numbers in the app. Have both Lyft and Amazon working on it, hope I can get a refund if they can't give me a working card number.
Ditto. Don't have time to deal with Amazon right now though, will have to troubleshoot later. Do keep us updated please!

Did you purchase this? When I add a $75 gift card to my cart, it is showing a $5 discount for the Carl's Jr deal. Just curious if you got this to work?
Yes, I bought $100. I just tested a $75 in my cart, filled out the info, after I selected shipping $1.50 the cart updated and shows 50% off + $1.50 for a total of $39.

Fwiw I had to use Chrome. Didn't work well on my phone or firefox just now. And after you click purchase be patient, it is slow but it will get there.

mine worked! good luck!
Amazon CS is a nightmare. Tried chat, who said it's not refundable because it's a gift card. Emailed the escalation help address, who said they couldn't see my order. Called, took several tries for them to understand that the Lyft GC I bought was giving an error message. Then the call got dropped. Then we started over again. Then she sent me the exact same GC, which still doesn't work! Then she seemed to think I was trying to enter it on the Amazon app? Asking about alphanumeric characters? What? It's all numbers. i am seriously afraid I am out $80.

We love Earl of Sandwich, and if you do too and have a trip in Jan or Feb this is a great deal. Buy $25 in gift cards get 2 $5 bonus cards to use in Jan or Feb. Last year we had a couple trips that fell in the bonus dates, so we made out like champs with this deal (only one bonus card can be used at a time, so each family member rang themselves out to use one, and we just passed around the regular gift cards to use for the remainder of the transaction). I just used the last of the regular gift cards in Disneyland last week.
Thanks! We have a trip in January and look forward to eating there. Just bought the deal!

Ditto. Don't have time to deal with Amazon right now though, will have to troubleshoot later. Do keep us updated please!
Reddit is full of people in the same boat. The Lyft gift cards from Amazon aren't working for lots of us. Not sure who redeemed all the GC before they sent them out. We need a class action lawsuit!

Latest from the escalation team -
This is Chinmay from Amazon GC-Escalation team
I truly am sorry for all the let down and hassle. I'm sorry to hear that you've issues Branded Gift Card's . Unfortunately, Gift card is showing as Claimed from our end & branded Gift Card's can't be replaced or refunded.

Once the charge is out of the pending status I will dispute the charge with Chase.

Last edited:
Reddit is full of people in the same boat. The Lyft gift cards from Amazon aren't working for lots of us. Not sure who redeemed all the GC before they sent them out. We need a class action lawsuit!

I truly am sorry for all the let down and hassle. I'm sorry to hear that you've issues Branded Gift Card's . Unfortunately, Gift card is showing as Claimed from our end & branded Gift Card's can't be replaced or refunded.

Once the charge is out of the pending status I will dispute the charge with Chase.
Lol, gonna be chargeback central

Yes, I bought $100. I just tested a $75 in my cart, filled out the info, after I selected shipping $1.50 the cart updated and shows 50% off + $1.50 for a total of $39.

Fwiw I had to use Chrome. Didn't work well on my phone or firefox just now. And after you click purchase be patient, it is slow but it will get there.
Thank you - I finally got it to work!

For those who shop at HyVee, I can confirm that this worked this morning for Disney gift cards. There is a $1000 per transaction limit, but they will let you run multiple transactions. So per transaction, you can buy two $500 DGC's, then receive 10 $20 HyVee gift cards -- assuming you were going to spend $$ at HyVee anyway, it's the equivalent of 20% off DGCs.

Note that this also works for other gift cards as well. I did Disney but others around me were buying Apple, Starbucks, etc. Whatever vendors you see in the image that was posted earlier are eligible.
If you buy $200 worth of gift cards in one transaction, was that 1 $20 gift card of 2 $20 gift cards?

So Amazon said they’re going to escalate and Lyft said they’ve sent my screenshot of the error and card number to their “internal” team.

Charge has to post before I can dispute it anyways so I don’t mind waiting.

So Amazon said they’re going to escalate and Lyft said they’ve sent my screenshot of the error and card number to their “internal” team.

Charge has to post before I can dispute it anyways so I don’t mind waiting.
Yeah, don't count on the escalation. Interesting that Amazon has suspended reviews of the product due to 'unusual activity'!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter