• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I had only done two orders yesterday with one card each. Thinking that’s how it’d been before. Oops. So it lets you do 3 cards at a time. And lets you do 2 orders a day. So can get a total of 6 it seems like?

I was able to order of 1 - $50 gift card at Best Buy yesterday (cause thought you could only do one as I couldn't add additional with the + sign). But then right away placed another order adding individually 3 gift cards then checking out quickly at 130pm yesterday but unable to place another order this morning, tried several times 😔. But happy for the 4 I got 😀

I was able to order of 1 - $50 gift card at Best Buy yesterday (cause thought you could only do one as I couldn't add additional with the + sign). But then right away placed another order adding individually 3 gift cards then checking out quickly at 130pm yesterday but unable to place another order this morning, tried several times 😔. But happy for the 4 I got 😀
The at 130 today. I think it usually resets after 24 hours.

I had only done two orders yesterday with one card each. Thinking that’s how it’d been before. Oops. So it lets you do 3 cards at a time. And lets you do 2 orders a day. So can get a total of 6 it seems like?
I’m up to 9 already, I would keep trying if you want more. It gave me the limit error at 6 am when I woke up, decided to try again around 7 and it worked. For reference my orders yesterday were around 11am and 11pm

tried again and still saying I maxed out at 2.

Maybe clear your browser? Try incognito.

BB Disney offer should be a daily limit until an overall max is reached. Last year some were able to buy 3 DGC per day for five days. It's not race and it didn't sell out.

I don't know why others were able to reach such a high number where as others couldn't.

Foodmaax

1701276285052.png
  • Save 10% on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Bass Pro Shops, Fanatics, Gap Options, GolfNow, JCPenney, Panera Bread, Lowe’s and Regal Cinemas
    • Limit $50 in savings.
    • Digital Coupon
    • Expires 12/12/23.

Rosauers

1701276771777.png
  • Buy $100 3rd Party Gift Cards for $90
    • Excludes Rosauers, Super 1 Foods & Huckleberry’s gift cards.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 12/12/23.

Albertsons Companies:

Lucky Supermarkets & Save Mart
1701278084463.png
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get 1,000 bonus points
    • Includes: Bass Pro Shops, Fanatics, Gap Options, GolfNow, JCPenney, Lowe’s, Panera Bread and Regal Cinemas
    • Limit: up to $300 in gift card purchases eligible for reward, per household.
    • Lucky Supermarkets: Digital Coupon
    • Save Mart: Digital Coupon
    • Expires 12/12/23.

:dog: Canine Respiratory Disease Outbreak

What is this illness?

A highly contagious upper respiratory infection in dogs has been occurring in many parts of the country, with symptoms similar to canine influenza, kennel cough, the cause of the illness has not yet been determined.

Precautions:
Respiratory diseases spread through direct contact or through water droplets from sneezing and coughing.
  • Avoid high risk situations for your dog such as boarding kennels, dog parks, and doggy day care facilities if you are unsure about the health status of other dogs in the environment.
  • Don’t share dog bowls, toys or doggy chews between dogs. Make sure you dog is up to date on their routine yearly vaccinations. You can check with your veterinarian if you are unsure when your dog was last routinely vaccinated.
What to watch for:
Common signs of canine respiratory illness;
  • Coughing
  • Sneezing
  • Labored breathing
  • Nose or eye discharge
  • Lethargy
  • Decreased appetite
Be sure to talk to your Vet!

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/living/video/family-dog-cured-mystery-illness-105201480

I’m up to 9 already, I would keep trying if you want more. It gave me the limit error at 6 am when I woke up, decided to try again around 7 and it worked. For reference my orders yesterday were around 11am and 11pm
Agreed with the above, I'm up to 4 now. First order was for the "+" membership & 1 GC. Then 3 more with no issue.

I ordered 3 egift cards from Staples on 11/21 when they had them on sale. I never received them in my email (and yes, I checked my spam folder too) so I called them on Monday and they said they would call giftcardmall (who actually fulfills the gift cards for Staples) and they would resend them. I still never received them so I called back on Tuesday and they said they would have giftcardmall resend them again. I still didn't receive them and called back on Wednesday but all staples customer service lines (phone, chat, everything) are all down. Today also, all still down. There are rumors that they may have been hacked or ransomware but no one seems to know for sure.

Last edited:
Maybe clear your browser? Try incognito.

BB Disney offer should be a daily limit until an overall max is reached. Last year some were able to buy 3 DGC per day for five days. It's not race and it didn't sell out.

I don't know why others were able to reach such a high number where as others couldn't.
I was able to purchase two orders of three GC today! Just in time for our trip next week!

Anyone able to order more than 9 total on the Best Buy $50 Disney gift card deal? Looks like that might be the max as I placed my last order at 8am and am now getting the max purchased error. Still hopeful I’ll be able to grab a few more before the deal ends :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter