Delete any cards with a balance? Or delete any cards without a balance? I find it helpful to have the cards with balances available online to check their balances and see their history, especially to cross-check against my receipts. Are we saying we're concerned about the security of having that information on-line at the disney gift card site?
It is human nature that until it happens to a person specifically, they don't believe it will ever happen to them. Every time I tell family members of my Jetblue horror story how they cancelled our flight at the last minute and couldn't rebook us until 2 days later from an airport 50 miles away, I get responses of I have flown JetBlue many times and never had an issue. It is no different than most people here who fly Southwest and didn't experience the meltdown of last December, they think it was a one off occurrence and can't happen to them. (Full disclosure, I am in that camp).

It is just human nature, until it happens to you, you don't believe it is something to be concerned about.

Update: This offer is live, I had the redeem date :blush:

Lidl
  • Buy $100 any 3rd Party Gift Card & Get $20 Off Next Purchase
    • Direct link to offer
    • Limit 1 $20 coupon only in each Redemption Period.
    • Must be a myLidl member at the time of purchasing gift cards.
    • Excludes: Lidl gift cards
    • To earn and redeem your coupon, scan your myLidl app or enter the phone number associated with your account at checkout. Your $20 coupon will populate in the myLidl app.
    • Coupon will be available in myLidl app from 12/21/23 - 1/21/24.
    • Expires 12/19/23. Post #20550
Credit Cards & More
  • Lidl Chase Offer: Earn 10% cash back on your Lidl purchase, with a $7.00 cash back maximum.
Hmm, I have that 10% Chase offer on multiple cards. Hopefully they let me split payment on a transaction so I can maximize the Chase cash back alongside the $20 in groceries...

If you call Disney World's customer service, they will apply multiple gift cards for you. I combine mine on the Disney Gift Card site into $1,000 denominations, then I call Disney to apply multiple cards. Last year, I had two separate reservations and paid them both in full at the same time with gift cards.
I did it today paying for 2 AP's one with PhotoPass

Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY

Best Buy

1702622926582.png
  • Buy $50 Disney Digital Gift Cards for $45
    • Personal accounts – limit 3 per transaction.
    • Business accounts – limit 9 per transaction.
    • Direct link to offer
    • Expiry date unknown.
Credit Cards & More
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Get +1 Membership Rewards point per eligible dollar spent, up to 5,000 points.
    • Expires 12/15/23.
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Spend $250+ in one or more transactions at Best Buy & get $25 back with an Amex Offer.
  • Apple Pay Amex offer: via Everyday card
    Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more purchases using Apple Pay on your eligible mobile device.
  • Cash App Offer:10% off one order
    • Limit $100 spend
    • Expires 12/15/23.
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV

Dollar General
1702623815892.png
1702661278858.png

• Get 15% Off Most Gift Cards
    • See in-store for more details.
    • Post #21633 Photo of GC included. :thumbsup2 @Euby
    • Excludes: Amazon, Apple, Arby's, Bass Pro, Best Buy, BP, Cabela's, Carters, Chick Fil A, Children's Place, Cinemark, Cold Stone Creamery, Delta Airlines, Disney, Dunkin Donuts, eBay, Fanatics, Gearbox, Fortnite, Golden Corral, Google, Home Depot, HomeGoods, Hooters, Hulu, Lowe's, Marshalls, McDonalds, Netflix, Nike, Razer Gold, Rec Room, Regal, Riot Games, Sephora, Sony, Southwest Airlines, Steam, Texas Roadhouse, TJ Maxx, Uber, Ulta Beauty, Under Armour, Waffle House, Whataburger and Zaxby's.
    • Weekly ad
    • 12/15/23 ONLY. Post #21468

Last edited:
eGifter: Direct link

1702624083701.png
  • Buy a $25 The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Gift Card for $20 with Promo Code: COFFEE1223
  • Limited to 5 Promos per Customer
    • Expires 12/31/23.

Update: Martin's has been added.

GIANT/Martin’s/Stop & Shop/Giant
1702624404703.png
GIANT & Martin's
  • Earn 5x Points on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Barnes & Noble, Domino's, Darden, GameStop, Mix It Up and Roblox
    • $2,000 limit per household.
    • Excludes: Mastercard Gift, Visa Gift, GPR, and Wireless products or coupons cannot be used.
    • GIANT Weekly ad
    • Martin's Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 12/15/23 - 12/28/23. Post #21556

Update: Martin's has been added.

GIANT/Martin’s/Stop & Shop/Giant
View attachment 817819
GIANT & Martin's
  • Earn 5x Points on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Barnes & Noble, Domino's, Darden, GameStop, Mix It Up and Roblox
    • $2,000 limit per household.
    • Excludes: Mastercard Gift, Visa Gift, GPR, and Wireless products or coupons cannot be used.
    • GIANT Weekly ad
    • Martin's Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 12/15/23 - 12/28/23. Post #21556
And talking about Giant, there is a new Amex offer out for Giant food stores in Pennsylvania. I had it on my Amex Blue and Amex Blue Business and on all my authorized cards.

Capture.JPG

I managed to get 1 order in with best buy that says order received. Other got canceled.

I assume it will get canceled soon as based in UK. Iv tried the Costco one and so on an no disney one ever work. I have a ton of pending transactions haha.

How long does it normally take for best buy to email out the cards

I managed to get 1 order in with best buy that says order received. Other got canceled.

I assume it will get canceled soon as based in UK. Iv tried the Costco one and so on an no disney one ever work. I have a ton of pending transactions haha.

How long does it normally take for best buy to email out the cards
Mine came within 5 minutes.

Best Buy

View attachment 817815
  • Buy $50 Disney DigitalGift Cards for $45
    • Direct link to offer
    • Expiry date unknown.
Credit Cards & More
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Get +1 Membership Rewards point per eligible dollar spent, up to 5,000 points.
    • Expires 12/15/23.
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Spend $250+ in one or more transactions at Best Buy & get $25 back with an Amex Offer.
    Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more purchases using Apple Pay on your eligible mobile device.
    • Limit $100 spend
    • Expires 12/15/23.
Just purchased 2. Denied my 3rd attempt.

I have these new offer on my Amex Everyday:

Kindle - Get a one-time $5 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $10 in one or more purchases online at amazon.com by 1/15/2024. Valid on Amazon Digital downloads only. See terms.

Viator - Get a one-time $40 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $200 in one or more purchases online at viator.com by 1/15/2024.
------
Regarding the Disney Gift Card site discussion - I am in the camp of better safe than sorry. I do not store my GC on the site.

Last edited:

Best Buy

View attachment 817815
    • Direct link to offer
    • Expiry date unknown.
Credit Cards & More
    • Expires 12/15/23.
    • Limit $100 spend
    • Expires 12/15/23.
You are so quick haha. Could not have come at a better time with that Amex offer expiring next week, I had been waiting and hoping!

You are so quick haha. Could not have come at a better time with that Amex offer expiring next week, I had been waiting and hoping!
I had been waiting and hoping too….and finally gave up yesterday and bought some full-priced DGC at the store 😭😭

Update: ACME has been added
sorry, but every time that I see ACME, i think of this...

1702641152534.png

Best Buy
    • Direct link to offer
    • Expiry date unknown.
Credit Cards & More
    • Limit $100 spend
    • Expires 12/15/23.

Thanks for posting this. I was able to get 3 with my usual credit card via the Best Buy app. It gave an error when I tried online via PC (Request failed because of network connection). I waited until those showed up and then got 2 more via Cash App. Waiting to see that is successful or not.

Dollar General
View attachment 817817

DG is on my list of errands for today. I'll let you know if DGC are part of the 15% off or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter