There are only 5 days left until it expires. Many people have commented their offer came in several days ago.
I’m asking what day did you purchase and how many days after did the credit post.

I made my BB purchased on 12/10 and my crunchyroll on 12/12 and neither of those offers have credited yet.

Does anyone know if Home Depot has Disney cards in store or just online only? Before I head over there it'd be nice to know.

There is a Costco membership special on Groupon that expires at the end of the month when you purchase a new membership for $60 it comes with a $40 Shop Card, which according to a few posters here, can be redeemed for DGCs.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/n-costco-membership

It is a good entry for those on the fence. Costco stands by customer satisfaction and they will refund your membership fee if you are not completely happy. This offer is good for new members only and those who have had their membership expired more than 18 months.

I’m asking what day did you purchase and how many days after did the credit post.

I made my BB purchased on 12/10 and my crunchyroll on 12/12 and neither of those offers have credited yet.
I said the offer finally showed up from AmEx, I could finally "add to card'. Many on this page received the offer several days ago.

There is a Costco membership special on Groupon that expires at the end of the month when you purchase a new membership for $60 it comes with a $40 Shop Card, which according to a few posters here, can be redeemed for DGCs.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/n-costco-membership

It is a good entry for those on the fence. Costco stands by customer satisfaction and they will refund your membership fee if you are not completely happy. This offer is good for new members only and those who have had their membership expired more than 18 months.
This is how I signed up but I haven't received the shop card yet. I think you get it in a few weeks.

Do Amex Offers disappear? I finally got an email earlier today about getting a $25 off $250 at Best Buy on my Amex plat and then I went to look this evening and the offer is gone from the list in my email and not showing up in my offers. Was I too slow to add it? A lesson for me, I guess!

I was not able to make a third purchase for Costco DGCs, cancelled immediately.

Do Amex Offers disappear? I finally got an email earlier today about getting a $25 off $250 at Best Buy on my Amex plat and then I went to look this evening and the offer is gone from the list in my email and not showing up in my offers. Was I too slow to add it? A lesson for me, I guess!

I was not able to make a third purchase for Costco DGCs, cancelled immediately.
Yes, enrollment in Amex offers is limited. If you don't enroll right away and other targeted users do, the offers can be depleted and disappear. Targeted offers can also pop up again later so keep checking and add it ASAP if you see it!

Does anyone know if Home Depot has Disney cards in store or just online only? Before I head over there it'd be nice to know.

I posted two months ago (see link below) the pictures of gift cards that were at my local Home Depot. You can see in the 2nd picture, it has Disney at the top. That being said, it is always possible that your local store might be out of them, but they definitely are carried by Home depot.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/updated-disney-gift-card-deals-and-more.3784942/post-65105355

Costco checks receipts to make sure you aren't overcharged for something. They aren't matching the receipt item by item, esp with a huge cart full.

I don't mind their receipt check, they've always done it and say it's for the customers benefit not the store. Where my local grocery store has started checking receipts and when they first started it felt like an interrogation the way they compared the receipt and the bagged groceries. Now after 3 to 4 months it's just a highlight of the transaction date. I don't see how either helps them with theft, it's an annoyance and gives the impression they think all of their customers steal. Now if they had rolled it out better and been more like Costco it wouldn't be such an issue.

It is very different from Sam's Club, if you use their Scan & Go, the receipt checker scans a few random items from your cart to ensure they match whats on your order and they also count the total number of items. One time, there was an error in my favor where I had scanned something I put back and forgot to remove it. Another time, it was the other way around and I missed scanning and item (this is what happens when your kids throw stuff in the cart) lol.

Sam's doesn't do this if you checked out with a cashier, it is only when you use Scan & Go. I understand Costco's receipt checkers are there to help out the customer - but would you trade more checking at the receipt end for the convenience / time savings of not having to wait in line to checkout?

Yes, enrollment in Amex offers is limited. If you don't enroll right away and other targeted users do, the offers can be depleted and disappear. Targeted offers can also pop up again later so keep checking and add it ASAP if you see it!
The T&Cs for this offer at Best Buy ($25 off $250) specifically exclude gift cards. Has anyone used it for GCs and gotten the $25 back?

Last edited:
It is very different from Sam's Club, if you use their Scan & Go, the receipt checker scans a few random items from your cart to ensure they match whats on your order and they also count the total number of items. One time, there was an error in my favor where I had scanned something I put back and forgot to remove it. Another time, it was the other way around and I missed scanning and item (this is what happens when your kids throw stuff in the cart) lol.

Sam's doesn't do this if you checked out with a cashier, it is only when you use Scan & Go. I understand Costco's receipt checkers are there to help out the customer - but would you trade more checking at the receipt end for the convenience / time savings of not having to wait in line to checkout?

No because I don't go to Costco that often and I go when they first open so I don't have to wait in long lines for the few items I'm buying.

I also wouldn't use scan and go. We have an Amazon fresh and I still go through checkout vs scanning my phone and going through without. Just like I only use self checkout when the lines are shorter than regular, I don't actually want to do it.

We mostly have our membership for the vision center, it's cheaper for glasses and my contacts.

ETA There's also no Sam's here, I live in the land of Costco where it started and they are all over and all busy at certain times of days/months. You couldn't pay me to go to one today or tomorrow.

That’s what I figured, snooze you lose! Now I know, thanks!

Yes. If you look on Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY
scroll down to:

Home Depot
Buy Disney gift cards in-store and/or online
Yes, online gc purchases trigger CC offers.​
Online: Physical DGC only with free shipping.​

Credit Cards & More

Added Offers ~ 12/22/23

Discount District

Best Buy
1703265193039.png

• Buy $250 Delta eGift Card & Get $25 Best Buy eGift card
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy Amex Offer: Spend $250+ in one or more transactions at Best Buy & get $25 back with an Amex Offer.
  • Apple Pay Amex offer: via Everyday card
    Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more purchases using Apple Pay on your eligible mobile device.
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV

Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network (updated 12/22/23)​
1703265291371.png
  • Earn 4x Fuel on All Gift Cards including prepaid Visa & Mastercard
    • Direct link
    • Note, prepaid Visa & Mastercard are for Physical cards only, purchase fee & 50¢ shipping fee per card applies.
    • Excludes: Variable load and egift Visa & Mastercard
    • Expiry date unknown.
4X Fuel also applies to the following gift card offers:
  • Buy $100 Uber eGift Cards for $90
  • Buy $100 Ace Hardware eGift Cards for $85
  • Buy $50 Adidas eGift Cards for $42.50
  • Buy $200 Airbnb eGift Cards & Get $25 Kroger eGift card
  • Buy $57.50 Bath & Body Works eGift Cards for $50
  • Buy $100 Big Lots eGift Cards for $85
  • Buy $50 Candy Crush eGift Cards for $40
  • Buy $100 Dave & Buster’s eGift Cards for $80
  • Buy $50 DSW eGift Cards for $40
  • Buy $25 Fandango eGift Cards for $20
  • Buy $50 Firehouse Subs eGift Cards for $40
  • Buy $50 GolfNow eGift Cards for $45
  • Buy $57.50 Happy Holidays Swap eGift Cards for $50
  • Buy $100 Home Chef eGift Cards for $80
  • Buy $30 Jersey Mike’s eGift Cards for $25
  • Buy $50 JTV eGift Cards for $25
  • Buy $50 Logan’s Roadhouse eGift Cards for $42.50
  • Buy $60 Netflix eGift Cards & Get $10 Kroger eGift cards free
  • Buy $50 Spafinder eGift Cards for $40
  • Buy $50 The Cheesecake Factory eGift Cards for $42.50
  • Buy $60 Under Armour eGift Cards for $50
  • Buy $25 Vudu eGift Cards for $20
  • Buy $25 White Castle eGift Cards for $20
  • Buy $50 Barnes & Noble eGift Cards & Get $10 Kroger eGift card
  • Buy $200 Lowe’s eGift Cards for $180
  • Buy $57.50 One4all On The Run eGift Cards for $50
  • Buy $57.50 One4all Fun & Fabulous eGift Cards for $50
  • Buy $57.50 One4all Treat Yourself eGift Cards for $50
  • Buy $27.50 Starbucks eGift Cards for $25

How frequently do the BJ's gift card discounts change? I had bought some when the discount was about 7% a couple of weeks ago. When I went in yesterday, I didn't see any with 'bonuses', so they were only about 3-4% discount at most. Today I see a couple with bonuses that bring them to about 5.5-6% discount ($100 and $500 cards specifically). But I could have been mistaken on all of this. Is that normal or was I mistaken. Will they change day to day? Are they always consistent on-line for everybody or are they targeted like some of the credit card offers? Just curious. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter