Why is Domino's pizza so popular? :confused3
I'm very familiar with it, my sister and her man owned their own store for years and I did work for them but honestly (and not to offend anyone), it wasn't all that then or now.
It's popular in my part of the world as it's the only pizza within a 20 minute drive that isn't frozen......

We have amazing pizza near me (I'm right by New Haven, CT - they are known for their pizza). But sometimes crappy Domino's just hits the spot. I don't know why, and yes I judge me too. But they use fresh mushrooms at least!
So, don't leave us hanging. Frank's, Sally's or Modern?

Good Morning-

Last night I booked a "bonus" 2024 trip and now wanted some more GC's.

I accessed the Costco email I got recently that featured the 250 for 225 GC.

I ordered 2 more.....at 7am on 1/3/24

That makes it 8 for me and I am very pleased.

Confirmation/e delivery happened within 10 minutes and the value is now stored on my primary card.
I don't understand how you are getting so many from Costco! I now get the message as soon as I load them in my cart???

I was just able to successfully purchase a dgc from Costco. Took about 10 min to get the code.

This is my second purchase of this offer, but I can’t remember if I bought one or two when they first came out though.

Meijer - Keep track of your points!
View attachment 823251
A Grand Haven (Michigan) man was arrested after allegedly stealing Meijer “mPerks” account information and selling them online

Attorney General Dana Nessel held a press conference on Jan. 4, announcing Nicholas Mui, 22, was charged with the following:
  • One count of criminal enterprise – a 20-year felony
  • One count of use of a computer to commit a crime – a 20-year felony
  • Seven counts of identity theft – 5-year felonies each
The identity theft investigation began in April and May 2023 after Meijer customers noticed points were vanishing from their mPerks accounts.

According to Nessel, the crime was committed against hundreds of accounts spanning across the following counties:
  • Bay
  • Emmett
  • Ingham
  • Kent
  • Livingston
  • Marquette
  • St. Joseph
Mui was arraigned on Dec. 27 in the 59th District Court in Kent County. He was given a $25,000 cash/surety bond. He will appear in court on Jan. 9 for a probable cause conference.

Nessel said the victims’ points were reimbursed.

“The originating breach target in this case was not believed to be Meijer,” said Nessel.

Nessel believes Meijer was not hacked or infiltrated to obtain the account credentials, but it was a case of “credential stuffing,” meaning account credentials were obtained in large-scale data breaches are batched and sold. Regardless of the source of the data, the originating breach target, the credentials are then processed through software searching for successful access attempts across other login databases. For Meijer customers who used the same username and password on the original breached account and their mPerks account, access was granted and many of these credentials were sold or offered for sale.

Nessel added Mui was able to obtain customer information from a separate data breach. Nessel said some of the victims were part of a previous data breach of the app MyFitnessPal, which was hacked several years ago affecting millions of users.

“Consumers should heed this warning and exercise smart password discipline,” said Nessel. Direct link
So glad they nabbed this guy. I had my points stolen last summer and Meijer was really good about replacing my mperks points. It was 50,000 points I’d accumulated that I was planning to use to buy my daughter items needed for her first college apartment. When I was on the phone with the Meijer CSR we were able to pull up the receipt from the purchase at a Meijer in Michigan (I’m in Ohio) I’ve never been near ($50 worth of soda lol). So I’m sure they were able to pull up the checkout video. My password is now well fortified.

Well I purchased 2 of the $200 Disney gift cards from Sam’s Club with their special offer of $180 for a $200 card…I used one gift card on Jan 3rd to pay deposit for new Disney resort reservation with no problem but when I entered the 2nd gift card on payment screen to pay deposit for another reservation it showed a zero balance. I called number to check balance of card and it confirmed card had a zero balance. I called customer service at Sam’s club and they resent the e-gift card it still didnt work than I emailed Sams club and they resent card again it still doesn’t work. Now they are offering me a refund in the form of a $180 Sams Club e-gift card that can’t be used to purchase other gift cards. I have refused this and requested that my refund be in original form used to make purchase. 🤨

Tax software cashback are appearing. On my Amex: Taxact get 30% back, up to $60, expires 2/15/24.

I already warned my husband he has to start earlier this year since we’ll be at Disney the 2 weekends before it’s due. He always waits until the last minute.

So glad they nabbed this guy. I had my points stolen last summer and Meijer was really good about replacing my mperks points. It was 50,000 points I’d accumulated that I was planning to use to buy my daughter items needed for her first college apartment. When I was on the phone with the Meijer CSR we were able to pull up the receipt from the purchase at a Meijer in Michigan (I’m in Ohio) I’ve never been near ($50 worth of soda lol). So I’m sure they were able to pull up the checkout video. My password is now well fortified.
You used to type in a PIN number to use them (still do if you type in your phone #) but now with the app you no longer need to. I’m guessing that is what the guy did download the app and sign in with the password and then scan the barcode in the app.

I like not having to use the pin but this is just a good example of locking down your passwords and not reusing them.

Family Fare & Tom's Food Markets

1704563534940.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $40
    • Includes: Buffalo Wild Wings, Fanatics, Fandango, Jersey Mikes, Nintendo, Roblox, PlayStation and Xbox
    • Limit 2 per household
    • Family Fare Weekly Ad
    • Tom's Food Market
    • Offer valid 1/07/24 - 1/13/24.
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q1 2024: Grocery Stores
  • Chase Bonuses: On various CC
    • Earn 5x-10x Points on Grocery
    • Expires 3/31/24. Post #22052
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery

Last edited:
Now they are offering me a refund in the form of a $180 Sams Club e-gift card that can’t be used to purchase other gift cards. I have refused this and requested that my refund be in original form used to make purchase. 🤨
Exactly the right thing to do! If they say no or you don't hear back in the next couple business days dispute the charge with your bank.

Well I purchased 2 of the $200 Disney gift cards from Sam’s Club with their special offer of $180 for a $200 card…I used one gift card on Jan 3rd to pay deposit for new Disney resort reservation with no problem but when I entered the 2nd gift card on payment screen to pay deposit for another reservation it showed a zero balance. I called number to check balance of card and it confirmed card had a zero balance. I called customer service at Sam’s club and they resent the e-gift card it still didnt work than I emailed Sams club and they resent card again it still doesn’t work. Now they are offering me a refund in the form of a $180 Sams Club e-gift card that can’t be used to purchase other gift cards. I have refused this and requested that my refund be in original form used to make purchase. 🤨
Wow what a PITA! And good on you for the refusal, I wouldn't accept that either.

Exactly the right thing to do! If they say no or you don't hear back in the next couple business days dispute the charge with your bank.
Actually I did just receive an email from Sam’s Club letting me know I would receive a refund of $180 to my credit card within 5-7 days….disappointed that they couldn’t just replace the Disney gift card but glad they will at least give me the refund.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter