• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ShopRite
View attachment 824714
  • Buy $50 All 3rd Party Gift Cards & Get $10 off your next shopping order
    • Must be one transaction.
    • Limit one per customer.
    • Offer valid on gift cards except for Visa, Mastercard and all financial products.
    • Coupon prints at register and must be presented to redeem $20 on your next shopping order at your local ShopRite store between the dates listed above.
    • Minimum purchase of $10 required (excludes prescription medications, gift cards, postage stamp sales, milk, cigarettes, fuel, tobacco products, and alcoholic beverages or any other items prohibited by law).
  • Maryland: Valid 1/12/23 – 1/18/24.
  • Outside Maryland: Valid 1/14/24 – 1/20/24.
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q1 2024: Grocery Stores
  • Chase Bonuses: On various CC
    • Earn 5x-10x Points on Grocery
    • Expires 3/31/24. Post #22052
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery
  • Amazon Prime Visa: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Disney Visa: Get 5% cb on Grocery
So I am a little confused by the amount on this. The ad and top bullet say you get $10 off your next shopping order. yet the fourth sub bullet says prints at register to get $20 of your next order. Am I misunderstanding something or does it seem to reference two different amounts?

Aha. Thanks for pointing that out. Someone in another thread included the link to this thread for savings. When I clicked on the link, it brought me to the end of the thread. I didn’t understand the whole vibe of it. Thanks.
:welcome: to our corner of the world!

If all you're interested in is Disney gift cards, stay on Post #1.
If your looking on other ways to save, Post #2 has it going on.
I update the main posts daily.
Discussions, new offers and chat can be found in the pages. Not interested, scroll past as no topic is off topic.
We are a very helpful and friendly group, if you have a question we'll do our best to find the answer. Just make sure you read the main posts prior to asking.

So I am a little confused by the amount on this. The ad and top bullet say you get $10 off your next shopping order. yet the fourth sub bullet says prints at register to get $20 of your next order. Am I misunderstanding something or does it seem to reference two different amounts?

That's on me! It's $10 not $20. Thanks for posting, I'll fix the posts!

do you rent cars when you travel? I often find the best deals through Costco

Really? Excellent! I'll have to take a look see.
I'd like to rent a mini van for our next trip to WDW.
DH wants to buy some luggage rack that attaches to the back, I think maybe 1k.
My jeep is just too small and I really don't want to drive my hick mobile.

Office Depot / Office Max

I'm sure this will vary by card for others for the Percent off. It usually capped at $110 max spend to get the max cash back.

Expires 2/17/24

Hopefully somebody gets more than the 5% off.
At least it was on two of my Ink Cash's so I can grab the Visa/MC and then swap for Disney later on.

Sapphire Reserve 5%
Sapphire Preferred 5%
Ink Cash 5%
Freedom Unlimited 5%
IHG 5%
United 5%
Freedom 5%
Disney 5%

View attachment 824927

Excellent! Thanks for posting, you too @garris3404 10% is sweet!

Office Depot/Office Max
Credit Cards and More
  • Office Depot/OfficeMax Chase Offer: Various CC offers
    • Earn 5% - 10%, until $5.50 cb is reached on $110 spend.
    • Yes, works on DGC in-store, not online.
    • Expires 2/17/24. Post #22209 :thumbsup2 @eticketplease

Last edited:

Does anyone else have Walmart+? I probably won't use it but I got a thing for Walmart cash and I have an offer from AMEX which would make it like $10-15.

My question is regarding the Paramount+ that comes with it.

Does that have ads and can you pay to upgrade it to without ads if so.

Currently have Paramount+ without ads so was wondering if this would save me anything.

Nobody knows. There is a deal from an outfit called Stack Social to get a $20 Costco card with a new membership link (I know nothing about that outfit) btw. (ETA @FoxC63 for the Costco membership deal)

You may have issues being a brand new account, I feel like someone here did but don’t recall who, and if that’s the case you probably won’t be saving “hundreds” because CS service will only help you with the one order you are allowed per the rules.

I would take the $40 risk if I had a physical store nearby. Odds are you will find yourself buying some stuff there and getting that savings back over the course of a year even if online doesn’t work out. Don’t forget you get a free household member so you’re basically getting 2 memberships.
Yep I'm the person whose orders were canceled as a new member. I had to work with customer service. When I signed up I got a 40 dollar Costco shop card though so it was worth it for a basically 20 dollar year membership.

Does anyone else have Walmart+? I probably won't use it but I got a thing for Walmart cash and I have an offer from AMEX which would make it like $10-15.

My question is regarding the Paramount+ that comes with it.

Does that have ads and can you pay to upgrade it to without ads if so.

Currently have Paramount+ without ads so was wondering if this would save me anything.
We do the free one. So with adds. But when I click on it in Walmart plus it I can do paramount with showtime for $65. Is that the no/fewer ad level?

We do the free one. So with adds. But when I click on it in Walmart plus it I can do paramount with showtime for $65. Is that the no/fewer ad level?
I think so as it shows my plan is $120 and it doesn't have ads and these were the only options.

1705007808150.png

For the Costco Disney gift cards, can you buy physical ones in store for 224.99? I see them online but egift cards and I don't think I have empty cards leftover.

Also secondly for Costco, does anyone know if gift card purchases count towards the 2% for executive membership cash back?

For the Costco Disney gift cards, can you buy physical ones in store for 224.99? I see them online but egift cards and I don't think I have empty cards leftover.

Also secondly for Costco, does anyone know if gift card purchases count towards the 2% for executive membership cash back?
I have only heard of online purchases and reports that people are not seeing them in stores. I bought the egift cards and immediately transfered them to physical cards I already have.

Also, the note on my purchase checkout said I would be earning $9 (which is 2% of the $450 from buying two gift cards).

I'm pretty sure they do.

I believe it posted when SW and disney have been purchased previously.

Only Costco cards are highlighted. The purchases do go through costco.com

"Calculation of 2% Reward​

Reward is approximately 2% of pre-tax purchases (less refunds) of most merchandise purchased through: front-end registers, most ancillary business registers at Costco warehouses and Costco websites in the U.S. and Canada by U.S. and Canadian residents and qualifying purchases made directly from Costco Travel once travel is completed. In the U.S., Rewards are not calculated: (i) on purchases of cigarettes or tobacco-related products, gasoline, Costco Shop Cards, postage stamps, alcoholic beverages in certain states (including Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Vermont), prescription purchases in certain states (including Arkansas, New Jersey, and New York), and at food courts; (ii) on membership fees; (iii) on purchases not recorded through Costco's front-end registers and transactions done on or through websites not hosted by Costco even if accessed through Costco.com, including all business, consumer, and insurance services, the Online Photo Center, and the My Publisher website; (iv) on miscellaneous fees, deposits and taxes, including sales tax and shipping; (v) where prohibited by law or regulation; (vi) on purchases made by anyone other than the account's Primary or Primary Household Cardholder; (vii) as to travel purchases: surcharges, gratuities, trip protection, travel purchased through a third party, upgrades, rental car equipment, resort charges and port charges; and (viii) on certain other categories as determined at Costco's discretion, which may change without notice."

Really? Excellent! I'll have to take a look see.
I'd like to rent a mini van for our next trip to WDW.
DH wants to buy some luggage rack that attaches to the back, I think maybe 1k.
My jeep is just too small and I really don't want to drive my hick mobile.
I recommend! If you do find something, Costco doesn’t require you to put credit card info in which is awesome.

I’d recommend checking prices regularly since you can book, rebook, and cancel without penalty.

For our Dec trip we started out at $575 months ago for a compact car for 6 days. About 3 weeks before we left, I found an elite SUV for $362. Still a little high but it was during the holidays.

I recommend! If you do find something, Costco doesn’t require you to put credit card info in which is awesome.

I’d recommend checking prices regularly since you can book, rebook, and cancel without penalty.

For our Dec trip we started out at $575 months ago for a compact car for 6 days. About 3 weeks before we left, I found an elite SUV for $362. Still a little high but it was during the holidays.
We love Costco car rentals! No cancelation fee, free second driver. I book and rebook constantly when I find a lower price or they offer a shop card for a new booking. Plus you can put in your car loyalty program number and see the reservation in the rental car app as well and collect their benefits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter