Yeah, same. But I assume they'll be back this month. They probably figured people were shopping a lot in December and didn't need the extra incentive.
I need 1200 dollars in GCs to finish paying off our February trip things and since my Costco well has run dry I'm just hoping the offer comes soon!

No other offers on Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY interest you?
Lot's of CC offers are available
I don't live near any of the grocery store chains (NJ here) except Shop Rite and I don't do any grocery shopping there because I go to Wegmans.
I did the Walmart Chase offer, but I don't have any of the offers on my United Chase Card. I don't have a Disney Visa, just one through my bank, and Citi Mastercard. My husband did the Amex offers for Home Depot and Best Buy already, so I am kinda out of options except standard Target 5%,

I had a Target Circle Bonus show up on Jan. 7. Spend $500 (no # of purchases required and didn't need to be all at once) get $50, expires Jan. 21. I was already buying 3 $500 DGC, so I was excited to see it.

I'm hoping someone will have more discounted DGC soon. We have at least $4500 more to buy before our Feb. 9th PIF date for our cruise.

This is a normal Circle Bonus, right? Works with GCs as usual? Looks a little different to me but I think it's just that they updated the interface.

:welcome: to our corner of the world!

If all you're interested in is Disney gift cards, stay on Post #1.
If your looking on other ways to save, Post #2 has it going on.
I update the main posts daily.
Discussions, new offers and chat can be found in the pages. Not interested, scroll past as no topic is off topic.
We are a very helpful and friendly group, if you have a question we'll do our best to find the answer. Just make sure you read the main posts prior to asking.
Thank you! That will help me navigate this page. Question. I noticed on Post 1 it stated that Best Buy has discounted Disney gift cards, but when I went to Best Buy there were no discounted gift cards. Does that mean BB will sometimes have them, or is this page updated as discounts are available?

This is a normal Circle Bonus, right? Works with GCs as usual? Looks a little different to me but I think it's just that they updated the interface.

Yes, works with gift cards! I just purchased a $200 e-DGC. Received it within minutes and already received the bonus. Nice 15% discount when combined with Target Red Card.

Thank you! That will help me navigate this page. Question. I noticed on Post 1 it stated that Best Buy has discounted Disney gift cards, but when I went to Best Buy there were no discounted gift cards. Does that mean BB will sometimes have them, or is this page updated as discounts are available?
Right now they would be 5% back if using a U.S. Bank Cash+ card that is enrolled in electronic stores as a category. At the moment there are no discounts off the top. Rest assured if one comes up it will be on the front page and through the other pages as well. The front page lists stores that have/had discounts on cards and how to currently get them. A lot of the discounts involve using a credit card that will be shown but sometimes there are additional savings to be had as well. Hope this helps.

Yes, works with gift cards! I just purchased a $200 e-DGC. Received it within minutes and already received the bonus. Nice 15% discount when combined with Target Red Card.
Ok, cool. So it is the normal circle offer. My app must have updated the look/UI and threw me off a bit

Has anyone been able to use the disn gift card to pay for post fireworks dessert party when scheduling the adr at 60 days?

We love Costco car rentals! No cancelation fee, free second driver. I book and rebook constantly when I find a lower price or they offer a shop card for a new booking. Plus you can put in your car loyalty program number and see the reservation in the rental car app as well and collect their benefits.
Chiming in to also say we love Costco car rentals!! We're going to Palm Beach soon and our car rental started at $350 and is now down to $298 and it's so easy to cancel and rebook. We always use Alamo and it links seamlessly with their skip the counter program!

Chiming in to also say we love Costco car rentals!! We're going to Palm Beach soon and our car rental started at $350 and is now down to $298 and it's so easy to cancel and rebook. We always use Alamo and it links seamlessly with their skip the counter program!
Same with us, and we use Budget! Great deals and so easy.

Thanks all,
I'm good to go, I think I just needed some solid sleep.
I hope everyone is doing awesome this Friday!

Not much is going on with Target in terms of GC next week 1/14/24 - 1/20/24, maybe we'll see an online exclusive offer. I also checked my Circle Offers and I don't have any worth mentioning.
I just saw this in my Chase offers for my Freedom Unlimited cardScreen Shot 2024-01-13 at 11.23.29 AM.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter