I have 20% off at Kroger on a Chase card. Anyone have a DP on using at Mariano's since we have no Kroger in Chicago?

I have 20% off at Kroger on a Chase card. Anyone have a DP on using at Mariano's since we have no Kroger in Chicago?
Is that actually Kroger or is it:

Earn 20% cash back on all of your Kroger Ship purchases, until a $28.00 cash back maximum is reached.

Kroger Ship makes it easy to get the pantry staples and everyday essentials you love shipped directly to your door! Plus you’ll earn Fuel Points on every purchase – and fast, free shipping on qualifying items. No paid membership required!

Is that actually Kroger or is it:

Earn 20% cash back on all of your Kroger Ship purchases, until a $28.00 cash back maximum is reached.

Kroger Ship makes it easy to get the pantry staples and everyday essentials you love shipped directly to your door! Plus you’ll earn Fuel Points on every purchase – and fast, free shipping on qualifying items. No paid membership required!

Can you post the offer. I have a 20% on Kroger Ship which is for online only.
It is Kroger Ship. That's what I get for asking DH to check offers on his cards.

This post has been updated.

GIANT/Martin’s/Stop & Shop/Giant

1705252887462.png
Giant
  • Earn 4x Points on ChooseYourCard Gift Cards
    • $2,000 limit per household.
    • Giant Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 1/19/24 - 1/25/24.
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q1 2024: Grocery Stores
  • Chase Bonuses: On various CC
    • Earn 5x-10x Points on Grocery
    • Expires 3/31/24. Post #22052
  • Amazon Prime Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Disney Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery
  • GIANT We accept Apple Pay, Venmo, PayPal, Google Pay and Samsung Pay along with credit and debit cards in all stores.

Last edited:

Just know Kroger Ship does not work on gift cards. It's a great offer for food & merchandise.
Yeah, when I thought it was in store, I was going to risk going out in -10 weather today. Should've known it was too good to be true. Mariano's is too expensive for me for groceries.

Heads Up Newbies & Lurkers

Target Circle Offers and Target Circle Reward Offers vary per member. The offer you see listed below does not mean you will get the same one. I list it as a reminder to check your Circle account. I include the post # so you can follow along as peeps post what they have and how they plan on using it.

Target Circle Reward Offer: Various offers & expirations
  • Spend $500 & Get $50 Reward
    • Yes, works on Disney gift cards and can be combined with Chase Offer seen below.
    • Reminder, when completing steps do not use Circle earnings, the step will not count. You can use Target GCs to pay towards steps but not circle earnings.
    • Expires 1/21/24, 1/28/24. Post #22249 :thumbsup2 @Love4Eeyore

Yep. My Circle offer is single use 10% off a purchase on both my accounts and of course it doesn't include GC's. Expires 1-27-24

Yeah, when I thought it was in store, I was going to risk going out in -10 weather today. Should've known it was too good to be true. Mariano's is too expensive for me for groceries.
I know right?! It's so darn cold.
I was planning on taking the pups out on Friday but the winter storm came in early along with serious wind and blinding snow.
Today the wind is still blowing like crazy and the temp is about 9° so I might take them out. Pups have boots & coats for longer treks.
I'm in no mood for shopping though.

Last edited:
Yep. My Circle offer is single use 10% off a purchase on both my accounts and of course it doesn't include GC's. Expires 1-27-24

Thanks for posting! I just checked DH and he has 15% Off Site Wide.

I don't have any Circle offers this time.

BJ's Rewards

Currently 2 rewards are offered

1. Buy $40 worth of cleaning, dish, and laundry by 1-21-24 and get a $10 reward. Reward will be posted on 1-23 and must be used by 1-29-24

*Fine Print below

2. Sign up for BJ's On-The-Go (text messages), spend $100 by 1-19-24 get a $10 Reward. Reward will be posted on 1-25 and be used by 2-1-24. This may be targeted as I received it in an email and don't see anything on their site about it.

**Fine Print with restrictions below

In the past rewards can be used to purchaser DGC's. It appears the $40 spend would go to the $100 spend as I don't see anything in the fine print that excludes it.

*Receive a $10 reward when you spend $40+ on cleaning, dish & laundry (as marked) in one transaction, after discounts and before taxes, in-club or on BJs.com between 1/12/24 – 1/21/24. Reward will be added to the member’s membership card on 1/23/24 and must be used by 1/29/24. If not redeemed by 1/29/24, the reward will be forfeited. Limit (1) earned reward per membership. Excludes BJ’s purchases made through third parties (e.g., DoorDash, Instacart). No rain checks. This special rewards promotion is separate from the BJ’s One® Mastercard® program and does not alter its terms. For more information visit BJs.com/BuyMoreSaveMoreCleaning

**Offer valid 1/12/24 – 1/19/24. First, opt in to receive BJ’s promotional text messages, and then spend $100+ in one transaction (after discounts, but before taxes) in-club or on BJs.com to get a $10 reward. Qualifying transactions exclude items restricted by law or regulation, shipping, sales taxes and fees, bottle deposits, alcoholic beverages, cigarettes and tobacco-related products, lottery tickets, gift cards, propane, BJ’s Gas®️, optical purchases, BJ's membership fees and add-ons, warranties and protection plans, BJ’s services provided by third parties (e.g. BJ’s Home Improvement®, BJ’s Travel®, DoorDash, Instacart), and BJ’s B2B and BJ’s Global Sales transactions. Excludes team members. Reward will be added to the member’s membership card on 1/25/24 and must be used by 2/1/24. If not redeemed by 2/1/24, the reward will be forfeited. Limit (1) earned reward per membership, regardless of number of qualifying transactions. Must be opted in to receive BJ’s promotional text messages at the time of qualifying transaction and reward redemption. No rain checks. This special rewards promotion is separate from the BJ’s One® Mastercard® program and does not alter its terms.

It is Kroger Ship. That's what I get for asking DH to check offers on his cards.

It does have to be for the actual store when it's not the ship thing. I get them for kroger sometimes but they don't work. Actually got some for Fred Meyer this time, which is my kroger. Just wish I'd had more than one for the store though I got 2 5% back on gas which I'll use. It was a nice change since normally I only get kroger.

The Downtown Disney location in California does not sell DGC. I never go into the Disney Springs location so I don't know for sure, but I highly doubt it.

Right. I saw your original post about DL but was trying to find out if OP could confirm from her recent trip.

1705260198040.png

Have You Made Your Plans?
Credit Cards & Offers

Godiva Amex Offer: Spend $50 or more, get $10 back
Expires 2/28/24.

Peter Thomas Roth Amex Offer: Spend $150 or more, get $30 back
Expires 5/24/24.

Robert Mondavi Winery Amex Offer: Spend $150 or more, get $50 back
Expires 2/29/24.

Ten Thousand Amex Offer: Spend $100 or more, get $30 back
Expires 4/30/24.

1-800-Flowers Chase Offer: Earn 10% cash back on your 1-800-Flowers.com purchase, with a $12.00 cash back maximum.
Expires 2/15/24.

Elizabeth Arden Chase Offer: Earn 10% cash back on all of your Elizabeth Arden purchases, until a $17.00 cash back maximum is reached.
Expires 2/15/24.

Estee Lauder Chase Offer: Earn 10% cash back on all of your Estée Lauder purchases, until a $15.00 cash back maximum is reached.
Expires 2/15/24.

Last edited:
BJ's Rewards

Currently 2 rewards are offered

1. Buy $40 worth of cleaning, dish, and laundry by 1-21-24 and get a $10 reward. Reward will be posted on 1-23 and must be used by 1-29-24

*Fine Print below

2. Sign up for BJ's On-The-Go (text messages), spend $100 by 1-19-24 get a $10 Reward. Reward will be posted on 1-25 and be used by 2-1-24. This may be targeted as I received it in an email and don't see anything on their site about it.

**Fine Print with restrictions below

In the past rewards can be used to purchaser DGC's. It appears the $40 spend would go to the $100 spend as I don't see anything in the fine print that excludes it.

*Receive a $10 reward when you spend $40+ on cleaning, dish & laundry (as marked) in one transaction, after discounts and before taxes, in-club or on BJs.com between 1/12/24 – 1/21/24. Reward will be added to the member’s membership card on 1/23/24 and must be used by 1/29/24. If not redeemed by 1/29/24, the reward will be forfeited. Limit (1) earned reward per membership. Excludes BJ’s purchases made through third parties (e.g., DoorDash, Instacart). No rain checks. This special rewards promotion is separate from the BJ’s One® Mastercard® program and does not alter its terms. For more information visit BJs.com/BuyMoreSaveMoreCleaning

**Offer valid 1/12/24 – 1/19/24. First, opt in to receive BJ’s promotional text messages, and then spend $100+ in one transaction (after discounts, but before taxes) in-club or on BJs.com to get a $10 reward. Qualifying transactions exclude items restricted by law or regulation, shipping, sales taxes and fees, bottle deposits, alcoholic beverages, cigarettes and tobacco-related products, lottery tickets, gift cards, propane, BJ’s Gas®️, optical purchases, BJ's membership fees and add-ons, warranties and protection plans, BJ’s services provided by third parties (e.g. BJ’s Home Improvement®, BJ’s Travel®, DoorDash, Instacart), and BJ’s B2B and BJ’s Global Sales transactions. Excludes team members. Reward will be added to the member’s membership card on 1/25/24 and must be used by 2/1/24. If not redeemed by 2/1/24, the reward will be forfeited. Limit (1) earned reward per membership, regardless of number of qualifying transactions. Must be opted in to receive BJ’s promotional text messages at the time of qualifying transaction and reward redemption. No rain checks. This special rewards promotion is separate from the BJ’s One® Mastercard® program and does not alter its terms.
Thanks grabbed the deal on Friday. Unfortunately no text message deal for me.

I was hoping I would be able to combine with P&G rebates but they haven’t released new ones

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter