Thanks. I remember getting the random email in the past and signing up but didn't remember seeing them in my offers. That makes sense.

So I use the same link to look for the off quarterly every month as well?

Thanks. I remember getting the random email in the past and signing up but didn't remember seeing them in my offers. That makes sense.

So I use the same link to look for the off quarterly every month as well?
Yes use chase dot com slash mybonus

Check for all of your cards.

Last 4 of card zip and last name is required.

It will either show some offer or say you are not eligible on that card.

Make a screenshot as you can’t check to see what the offer is that you qualified for and will just state you are already enrolled if you attempt to look with the card you know has the extra points.

No it won't be listed with the rest of your offers. Each quarter, you have to go to that link to check if any of your cards have been targeted for bonus spend. Rarely some people might get an email about their targeted offer but its not the norm.
I have always gotten the email with the targeted offers for each card; however, the email doesn't come when the offer starts - usually it comes several weeks later.

No, nothing else. Just $100 physical card,15% back offer. It showed up today as being redeemed on 1/9, the day I ordered it. It was delivered to me on 1/13.
Thanks. I did a Ralphs grocery purchase using a Chase offer 5 days ago and it still hasnt said redeem.
3 months ago I did an offer purchase and never got the credit. They are still looking into it. I dont
know it is a glitch in their system. I'm starting to take screen shots of when I add offer and the purchase.

Added Offers ~ 1/16/24 / Discount District

Giant Eagle In-Store & Online

1705431227260.png
  • Earn 2x Member / 4x Pro for every $50 spent on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: GameStop, Razer Gold, Roblox, PlayStation Store and Xbox.
    • Online - Blackhawk Network
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 1/24/24.

Newegg

1705431295897.png

• $50 Old Navy eGift Card for $42.50
    • Limit 5 per customer
    • Direct link
    • Expires 1/16/24, maybe.
Credit Cards & More
  • Newegg Citi Offers: Various Offers
    • Get 1%, 1.5% Or 2% Back On Up To 15 Transactions
    • May be redeemed 15 times by the offer end date.
    • Max award is a $25 statement credit.
    • Expires 1/20/24. Post #21396
  • Amex Business Gold card will earn 4x Membership Rewards if this is one of your top two earning categories this month.
  • Alternative Payment Method with VV
  • May also try shopping portal
  • Look into Payment Methods as well, I have no DP for PayPal or when using discounted Visa/Mastercard gift cards. Post #14164

Publix shoppers, this is your last day to combine offers.
Best Buy looks good when paired with a CC offer.

Publix
  • Spend $50 or more on Groceries & Get $10 off a $50 Gas Gift Card
    • Original coupon and single transaction for at least $50 in groceries, excluding phone and gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery items, money services, postage stamps and prescriptions required for each deal.
    • Original coupon and gas card must be presented when purchasing $50 of groceries.
    • Publix accepts only one minimum purchase coupon for every minimum grocery purchase, meaning minimum purchase coupons cannot be combined.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 1/16/24. Post #22173
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards and $50 groceries & Get $10 Off
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q1 2024: Grocery Stores
  • Chase Bonuses: On various CC
    • Earn 5x-10x Points on Grocery
    • Expires 3/31/24. Post #22052
  • Amazon Prime Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Disney Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery

Uber looks good too!

Save Mart, Lucky Supermarkets & FoodMaxx

Save Mart & Lucky Supermarkets
FoodMaxx
  • Save 10% on Select Gift Cards
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q1 2024: Grocery Stores
  • Chase Bonuses: On various CC
    • Earn 5x-10x Points on Grocery
    • Expires 3/31/24. Post #22052
  • Amazon Prime Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Disney Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery

Woof! Temperature is dropping again tonight, at least in my area. Schools are already cancelling classes tomorrow.
We had snow/sleet today so the kids had no school. Just gave my older daughter another day to worry about mid terms starting. And no, she did not take the extra day to do more studying, 😔

We had snow coming down the whole day but my district was business as usual however we were just notified that we have a hour delay tomorrow. My students are going to be sad that exams are still on...they are just pushed back an hour. Hopefully they are studying!

On one of my Chase cards I just tried to activate the quarterly bonus. It came back with my bonus was already activated. I don't recall activating one. How do I get the details on an activated quarterly bonus?

I’ve been eyeing a Disney VB Campus backpack for a while and wonder if anyone has ever seen a sale on those. Wish I was in Disney right now so I can buy it with my DVC discount 😅. I got a VB birthday coupon but it doesn’t apply to Disney products and Disney Visa discount doesn’t work on it either. Thinking this will be my mom bag for a while. Maybe I’ll use it for school too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter