• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I copied & pasted Best Buy Offer from GC Galore late last night, you can see it on Post #2 Discount District or use the link above.
I see another offer that might be of interest which is not listed:

Raise
  • Earn 10% Raise Cash when buying Instacart gift cards from Raise (website) and the Raise app (formerly Slide)
Lastly, I received a few PM's regarding Pepper App; why isn't it listed or discussed. First, I was waiting for the dust to settle which apparently it has for some. You can now find it listed on Post #6 Cashback (CB) Portals Discounted Gift Card Websites & Apps.
I think there is still some unknowns but if you feel like taking a gander, I recommend reading not only the article but the comments as well. Here's the link:
Pepper Rewards App: Earn Cashback On Gift Card Purchases
And as always, if there is anything you wish to discuss, please feel free to post.

Has anyone tried the Pepper App?

Darn! That stinks.

@Doingitagain

Target DP can be found on Post #2 Discount District;
  • You cannot use Target Circle Balance, earned Rewards, Anniversary, Birthday, Target Coupons or Target Circle Rewards Offer towards the purchase of Target GC.
@CookieandOatmeal is correct, Target Coupons e.g. Target Circle Offer does not work on any gift card. The only one that does work are Target Circle Rewards as seen below:
1705945189170.png

I am new to the Target Red Card and I got an intro Target Circle Welcome offer for 15% off one store wide purchase. Doesn’t loo like there is a limit, but it is single use and there are some things that don’t work, like gift cards. I put a few things in my cart and it gave me 15% back on all of them, plus the 5% Red Card discount.

Anyone have this before? I can stick up on groceries and nin perishables, but welcome suggestions from your experience.

Now that you know gift cards won't work, there is no limit on regular merchandise, food, clothing, furniture etc.

• You can only use the coupon once, so be sure you have all that you want.
  • The offer stacks with $ off Circle offers and/or manufacture coupons as well as sale items. It will not stack with other % Off coupons.
  • You can use any credit card, Redcard will save you 5% but there are other offers:
  • Target Chase Offers: Various
    • Earn 10% back, $11 cb max
    • Yes, works on Specialty gift cards
    • Expires 2/11/24. Post #22260 :thumbsup2 @alee1078
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery Stores
  • Note, I don't have a Citi Shop Your Way credit card but I do believe it works on gift cards.
    • Expires 12/31/24.
  • Be sure to use a shopping portal - YMMV
I'm sure you want to use those credit card offers on gift cards on a separate purchase, so you'll need to use your Redcard with your 15% Off coupon.
When using a shopping portal, just know if any item is out of stock you will loose your cashback. You can fight for it but it's not recommended.

:dog: I'm digging in deep!

For a few years now I've been making my pups their own food and mixing it with dry kibble but I think they're ready for a change. I'm going in the direction of a complete raw food diet and unfortunately I purchased a years worth of kibble this past holiday which I hope can be returned. If not, I'll be happy to donate it to a shelter.

Grinding meat and bones, my itty bitty food processor isn't going to cut it, so I plan on buying Commercial-Grade 1/2HP Meat Grinder It's on sale now and it only happens during January/February. I tried last night but for some unknown reason I couldn't sign up for Cabela's military discount. The site kept lagging until it bombed. Four attempts, it's late and I'm done!

My freezer is meat packed plenty full, fridge is stocked to the brim, blah, blah, blah. I just want to make my pups food they're excited to eat.

Oh, last night I had issues with Disney gc site. I couldn't log in, kept hitting the resend button but didn't receive the code.
Hope that's fixed.

For a few years now I've been making my pups their own food and mixing it with dry kibble but I think they're ready for a change. I'm going in the direction of a complete raw food diet and unfortunately I purchased a years worth of kibble this past holiday which I hope can be returned. If not, I'll be happy to donate it to a shelter.

Grinding meat and bones, my itty bitty food processor isn't going to cut it, so I plan on buying Commercial-Grade 1/2HP Meat Grinder It's on sale now and it only happens during January/February. I tried last night but for some unknown reason I couldn't sign up for Cabela's military discount. The site kept lagging until it bombed. Four attempts, it's late and I'm done!

My freezer is meat packed plenty full, fridge is stocked to the brim, blah, blah, blah. I just want to make my pups food they're excited to eat.

Oh, last night I had issues with Disney gc site. I couldn't log in, kept hitting the resend button but didn't receive the code.
Hope that's fixed.
I was able to get into the Gift Card site.

Hope cabela's will work today.

I'm sure Sherlock appreciates all the effort you are going through :)

I am new to the Target Red Card and I got an intro Target Circle Welcome offer for 15% off one store wide purchase. Doesn’t loo like there is a limit, but it is single use and there are some things that don’t work, like gift cards. I put a few things in my cart and it gave me 15% back on all of them, plus the 5% Red Card discount.

Anyone have this before? I can stick up on groceries and nin perishables, but welcome suggestions from your experience.

I'm fairly new too (though I have used circle offers once or twice in the last few months) and got something similar. I think mine was 20% one store wide purchase. The list of exclusions is LONG! I'm going to have to see what I can use it for...20% is nothing to sneeze at! I'm trying REALLY hard to not buy things I don't need and not hoard things in my house just because it's on sale/discount.

I'm fairly new too (though I have used circle offers once or twice in the last few months) and got something similar. I think mine was 20% one store wide purchase. The list of exclusions is LONG! I'm going to have to see what I can use it for...20% is nothing to sneeze at! I'm trying REALLY hard to not buy things I don't need and not hoard things in my house just because it's on sale/discount.
At least it beats the good old Bed Bath & Beyond coupons!! :)

You should be able to find something.

I just ordered a discounted DGC ($224.99 for $250 value) and 2 discounted Instacart GC ($$79.99 for $100 value) on Costco and both went through. For the Costco DGC, I only ordered 2 way back in December when the deal first got posted. I just want to let folks know since someone reported that the deal was no longer on Costco website last week.

I was able to get into the Gift Card site.

Hope cabela's will work today.

I'm sure Sherlock appreciates all the effort you are going through :)

Done at Cabela's! Military discount & $10 off for being a newbie! We are good to go.

Disney will have to wait, really need to worm my way out of all those bags of dog food I bought. :laughing: Stayin' positive!

Hope that's fixed.
Thank you for donating it a local shelter! Always in need and so greatly appreciate. 🙏

I copied & pasted Best Buy Offer from GC Galore late last night, you can see it on Post #2 Discount District or use the link above.
I see another offer that might be of interest which is not listed:

Raise
  • Earn 10% Raise Cash when buying Instacart gift cards from Raise (website) and the Raise app (formerly Slide)
Lastly, I received a few PM's regarding Pepper App; why isn't it listed or discussed. First, I was waiting for the dust to settle which apparently it has for some. You can now find it listed on Post #6 Cashback (CB) Portals Discounted Gift Card Websites & Apps.
I think there is still some unknowns but if you feel like taking a gander, I recommend reading not only the article but the comments as well. Here's the link:
Pepper Rewards App: Earn Cashback On Gift Card Purchases
And as always, if there is anything you wish to discuss, please feel free to post.

Has anyone tried the Pepper App?
I tried the pepper app using only the Swagbucks offer (since it only required a $25 spend) but the so far offer did not track on Swagbucks. My pepper account says I earned $2.75 in pepper points but I don't know if I'll really be using pepper that much since there seem to be issues. At worst, I bought a $25 Walmart gift card at face value - not the end of the world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter