I got a $10 Target Reward for spending $100 on one card and nothing on the other. I completed it by buying at SWA GC.

DD and I booked a NCL cruise for April out of Miami. Figured we would fly into MCO and spend a day and a half at WDW and take Brightline down to MIA the night before the cruise. Those AP's aren't going to use themselves. :) That will be days 16 and 17 at the park since late Aug.

It showed up for me now! But when I tried to order it gave me a warning about a maximum of two and I couldn’t even add it to my cart.

I tried 4 email addresses, 2 different CCs, and Cancel, Cancel, Cancel. I guess they've got my number!
"NO GC for YOU". :badpc:

A few pages back Peeps posted they had the same issue but called to find out what the deal was. After 24hrs. I believe they were able to place orders.

Call Costco!

:dog: DS loaded the car with 8 bags of dog food and as DH was putting them in the shopping cart to wheel in to the store, one bag busted at the seam. I was refunded for 7. Funds were put back on my cc even though I used gc & cc. Very pleased they took them back, it was a courtesy. RMN was 20% cb and they already paid out. I'll tape the last bag and donate it tomorrow.

Picked up the meat grinder on our way home. Cabela's is huge!
Never been in that store before. Women's clothing was meh.

On our way out to fill up on petrol, another storm is coming along with price increase.

:dog: DS loaded the car with 8 bags of dog food and as DH was putting them in the shopping cart to wheel in to the store, one bag busted at the seam. I was refunded for 7. Funds were put back on my cc even though I used gc & cc. Very pleased they took them back, it was a courtesy. RMN was 20% cb and they already paid out. I'll tape the last bag and donate it tomorrow.
Was this Petsmart? They did the same for me when my dog died and I had to return her bags of food and treats. They put everything back on my CC which wasn’t even the one I used on PayPal and I also used GC. I didn’t realize that wasn’t the right one until I looked later.

Was this Petsmart? They did the same for me when my dog died and I had to return her bags of food and treats. They put everything back on my CC which wasn’t even the one I used on PayPal and I also used GC. I didn’t realize that wasn’t the right one until I looked later.
::yes:: Yes, yes it was! I printed out the online order and verified the cc used from my spreadsheet. So glad I didn't use reward points!
They told me those will be deducted from my account.

Next stop is Costco to return the dog treats. I bought a lot of those too. They have grain and other stuff they don't need. Plus I can make it without all that craziness.

Added Offers ~ 1/23/24 / Discount District

Shop 'n Save

1705998049688.png
  • Earn 20¢ off per gallon of gas for every $50 spent on Restaurant Gift Cards
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q1 2024: Grocery Stores
  • Chase Bonuses: On various CC
    • Earn 5x-10x Points on Grocery
    • Expires 3/31/24. Post #22052
  • Amazon Prime Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Disney Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery

I just ordered a discounted DGC ($224.99 for $250 value) and 2 discounted Instacart GC ($$79.99 for $100 value) on Costco and both went through. For the Costco DGC, I only ordered 2 way back in December when the deal first got posted. I just want to let folks know since someone reported that the deal was no longer on Costco website last week.
Ugh, I had a long day yesterday and didn't see this in time. They're out of stock again, but hopefully will be back later this week or in the coming weeks.

PSA: if you have a dog that can be territorial/aggressive, MAKE SURE THEY ARE RESTRAINED/NOT AROUND WHENEVER YOU OPEN YOUR DOOR!

My two schnauzers (Apollo and Luna, 20 lbs each), DH, and I were attacked by a German Shepherd that got out of a neighbor's house yesterday during our walk. The dog's mom was opening the door to take a garbage bag out but the dog was right next to her ready to bolt (I could see them as their door is glass. I was able to pick up Luna in time but DH wasn't as quick and the German Shepherd got to Apollo, grabbed him by the neck and shook him, then pinned him down to the ground. It took all our strength between DH and I to separate their jaws from Apollo's neck. I was screaming so hard that I lost my voice, and my chest was hurting for hours after! Worse, from prying the jaws open, DH's hands were bleeding. He is fine, the cuts were only superficial and the dog was up to date on rabies, but it was all so scary and stressful.

Thankfully, Apollo's neck was not punctured. He is very bruised and his neck is swollen, he got some shots for that and for pain from the vet and is on some meds. But nothing was broken and he'll recover, he's already starting to be himself again. The neighbors asked if there was anything they could do and I said "all I really want is for you to never open your door if your dog is not restrained." But of course, we also had them pay the vet bill.

Placed an order for the discounted DGC through Costco when they briefly reappeared in stock yesterday. Received my order confirmation pretty immediately but haven't received the gift cards via email yet (more than 12 hours later at this point). All previous orders fulfilled successfully pretty quickly, so unless this has happened to others, I'm going to guess I'm not going to get them.

Placed an order for the discounted DGC through Costco when they briefly reappeared in stock yesterday. Received my order confirmation pretty immediately but haven't received the gift cards via email yet (more than 12 hours later at this point). All previous orders fulfilled successfully pretty quickly, so unless this has happened to others, I'm going to guess I'm not going to get them.
Same thing happened to me. Placed my order at 5 pm last night. Still have not received anything. Last time I purchased gift cards came within 15 minutes.

Wondering if at some point I should cancel my order and try again?

Same thing happened to me. Placed my order at 5 pm last night. Still have not received anything. Last time I purchased gift cards came within 15 minutes.

Wondering if at some point I should cancel my order and try again?
They're showing as out of stock again, so I think all we can do is wait? 😕

PSA: if you have a dog that can be territorial/aggressive, MAKE SURE THEY ARE RESTRAINED/NOT AROUND WHENEVER YOU OPEN YOUR DOOR!

Thankfully, Apollo's neck was not punctured. He is very bruised and his neck is swollen, he got some shots for that and for pain from the vet and is on some meds. But nothing was broken and he'll recover, he's already starting to be himself again. The neighbors asked if there was anything they could do and I said "all I really want is for you to never open your door if your dog is not restrained." But of course, we also had them pay the vet bill.

Oh no that's terrible! How frightening and stressful.
Good on you for making them pay the vet bill.
Their shepherd should have been trained, all dogs for that matter, to sit at the door and wait. She should be grateful you didn't report it.
Best wishes to Apollo for a speedy recovery! :hug:

My two schnauzers (Apollo and Luna, 20 lbs each), DH, and I were attacked by a German Shepherd that got out of a neighbor's house yesterday during our walk. The dog's mom was opening the door to take a garbage bag out but the dog was right next to her ready to bolt (I could see them as their door is glass. I was able to pick up Luna in time but DH wasn't as quick and the German Shepherd got to Apollo, grabbed him by the neck and shook him, then pinned him down to the ground. It took all our strength between DH and I to separate their jaws from Apollo's neck. I was screaming so hard that I lost my voice, and my chest was hurting for hours after! Worse, from prying the jaws open, DH's hands were bleeding. He is fine, the cuts were only superficial and the dog was up to date on rabies, but it was all so scary and stressful.

This makes me so sad and furious. I'm glad you and your dogs are going to be okay.

Glad everyone is ok, so scary and I can't even imagine.

Also, leash your dog when you walk them. Over the summer when I was walking Tux, and this is in an inbuilt development behind our house so sidewalks and street but no houses for most of it. There are houses after the development though. We rarely encounter other people let alone dogs on our quick walk but one day a guy was out with his dog not on a leash. I was watching Tux and not them and next thing I knew the dog was next to us and Tux wanted up. I pick him up and the guy yells to me his dog is friendly, which he seemed to be but I have a mini doxie who isn't fully comfortable with tall dogs. He can't reach to sniff them so he's got no idea it's another dog sniffing him and he just wants up.

I don't care how you think your dog is, you don't know how my dog will react. Thankfully Tux isn't reactive but that could have been bad. I shouldn't have expected his dog to stay with him but if you are going to walk them without a leash I expect them to be trained well enough to not leave your side.

And I realize all of this is most likely known and done by the people here but it bugs me.

So sorry this happened but glad your pup will be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter