BJ's usually doesn't let you buy gift cards to qualify for the spend limit, but I haven't seen the fine print on this offer.
I does say giftcards excluded. I just went yesterday and forgot to keep track of my spending. Unfortunately I only spent $137. Guess I'll have to go again before 2/11.

A couple DPs on DGC orders with Walmart. I had multiple Chase cards with 15% off at Walmart.com.
Placed an order for e-gift card 1/20, canceled. (Used my mom's Walmart account.) Second attempt 1/21 also canceled.
Placed an order for a physical GC 1/20, shipped 1/22, arrived today. Charge still pending, no Chase credit yet. 🤞🏼

I had the same issues earlier this month, digital GCs at WM always get cancelled for me (and many others). But physical GCs worked. I got 3 from 3 CCs and they have credited

Is the physical OOS for everyone or am I just losing my mind?

I have the Walmart.com offer on 3 cards. I got one physical through, have had two digital get canceled. Would just order physical and wait for shipping but they don't come up in my search. Are you seeing them?

I have the Walmart.com offer on 3 cards. I got one physical through, have had two digital get canceled. Would just order physical and wait for shipping but they don't come up in my search. Are you seeing them?
I ordered the $50 physical Disney GC to redeem the Chase offer and had no problem. I searched Disney Gift Card on Walmart.com this morning and a physical card was the first option that came up for me. Hope this helps!

It shows up when I go to Walmart.com as Disney Mickey Minnie Kiss $100 Gift card

I ordered the $50 physical Disney GC to redeem the Chase offer and had no problem. I searched Disney Gift Card on Walmart.com this morning and a physical card was the first option that came up for me. Hope this helps!

It shows up when I go to Walmart.com as Disney Mickey Minnie Kiss $100 Gift card

So weird, but it isn't showing up in search for me, only the digital. I was able to use the Sam's trick of adding it from a prior order. I wonder if there's something messed up with my cookies because of the DGC they flagged as fraud...

Placed an order for the discounted DGC through Costco when they briefly reappeared in stock yesterday. Received my order confirmation pretty immediately but haven't received the gift cards via email yet (more than 12 hours later at this point). All previous orders fulfilled successfully pretty quickly, so unless this has happened to others, I'm going to guess I'm not going to get them.
The good news: like others I did receive this order.. just needed to be more patient I guess :)

The bad news: while combining balances this morning for our trip, I discovered one of my Costco gift cards that I received in December, that should still have a $250 balance, now has $0. I checked my email (since you get an email every time you add a card, transfer balance, delete a card) and I have no record for this gift card number.
I added it to my account on the Disney gift card website to look at the transaction history and there's only from the day after it was delivered..a transfer of the entire balance using the disney gift card website. Called the gift card number I got from the back of another physical card I have and they told me to email guest.service :( :( :(

BJ's usually doesn't let you buy gift cards to qualify for the spend limit, but I haven't seen the fine print on this offer.
darn I was hoping to purchase Disney gift cards to get this reward 🙁

“Create an online account on BJs.com or in the BJ’s app (or have an existing online account) and spend $150+ before taxes and fees in a single qualifying transaction in-club or on BJs.com between 1/23/24 and 2/11/24, and receive a digital coupon for $15 off any purchase of $15 or more. Qualifying transactions exclude items restricted by law or regulation, shipping, sales taxes and fees, bottle deposits, alcoholic beverages, cigarettes and tobacco-related products, lottery tickets, gift cards, propane, BJ’s Gas®, optical purchases, BJ's membership fees and add-ons, warranties and protection plans, BJ’s services provided by third parties (e.g., BJ’s Home Improvement®, BJ’s Travel®, DoorDash, Instacart), and BJ’s B2B and BJ's Global Sales transactions. Coupon valid only for member who makes the qualifying purchase. Coupon will post to qualifying member’s digital coupon gallery (accessible when logged in to BJs.com or the BJ’s app) on 2/13/24 and must be digitally clipped to be redeemed. Coupon valid only for (1) one time use by 2/19/24 using the associated membership. Maximum coupon value is $15. No cash value. Limit one (1) coupon per member, regardless of number of qualifying transactions. Coupon valid 2/13/24 – 2/19/24 while supplies last. No rain checks. Sales tax may be due on all or part of pre-discounted price. Visit BJs.com/BigGame for details.”

Nevermind, my expiration yesterday said expired on 1/24/24 but I noticed Fox's original post about this says expiration was 1/28/24.

The good news: like others I did receive this order.. just needed to be more patient I guess :)

The bad news: while combining balances this morning for our trip, I discovered one of my Costco gift cards that I received in December, that should still have a $250 balance, now has $0. I checked my email (since you get an email every time you add a card, transfer balance, delete a card) and I have no record for this gift card number.
I added it to my account on the Disney gift card website to look at the transaction history and there's only from the day after it was delivered..a transfer of the entire balance using the disney gift card website. Called the gift card number I got from the back of another physical card I have and they told me to email guest.service :( :( :(
I would be concerned I mis-tracked it. The alternative is it was hacked at the source or your email was hacked, since you didn’t load the card to the DGC website it wasn’t your DGC account. Sometimes we get reports the emails don’t always come through.

Does your spreadsheet show any transfers on the day in question? Start there but if that doesn’t answer it I would input each of your gc’s into the website and see if any received a $250 transfer on the day in question.

Not me constantly refreshing the costco DGC page to try to score some so I can try to get AH tickets during the resort purchase window :'(
I don’t want to touch them until reports stabilize people aren’t having issues. I’d rather save 5% at Target than deal with the hassles some had this last week.

Hi everyone, just found this thread and found some incredible ideas. Found this after seeing the Costco 10% off cards go out of stock, and hoping they come back so I can pay off my cruise.

A few pages back someone posted about Target circle earnings. Went on my app and found a $50 reward for $500 spent. Bought $500 in e-cards using my Red card for a 15% discount, and the $50 reward is already posted in my app!

I know other have posted about the Kroger / King Soopers fuel points, but I thought I'd throw in what I do. I have an AMEX Blue Cash preferred card, which gives 6% back at supermarkets up to $6k in purchases all the time. As others do, I use the 4x points for $1 per gallon off then stack the savings. Results in ~20% off the gift cards although it's slow because can only use so much gas. My F150 has a 35 gallon gas tank, so I'm able to use this 1-2x per month. FWIW.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter