Albertsons Companies:

ACME

View attachment 830681
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $40
    • Includes: AMC Theaters, Bass Pro Shops, Bath & Body Works, Bloomin Brand, Chili’s, Disney, DoorDash, Foot Locker, Hulu, Kohl’s, Nordstrom, PetSmart, PlayStation, Texas Roadhouse and Uber
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 2/02/24 – 2/15/24.
There is one gift card I cannot make out... any ideas?
View attachment 830682
Am I reading it wrong that it's not 40 dollars for the 50 dollar gift card but is instead a coupon for a future purchase?

Am I reading it wrong that it's not 40 dollars for the 50 dollar gift card but is instead a coupon for a future purchase?
I've been working on that post and have added a few more stores and edited the terms.

Albertsons Companies:
1706824886667.png

ACME , Kings Food Market, Star Market & Shaw's

Last edited:
CVS - Extended
1706825436025.png

• Spend $50 Select Gift Card & Get $10 ExtraBucks
    • Includes: Academy Sports + Outdoors, Domino's, H&M, O'Charley's or Spa & Wellness
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 2/10/24. Post #22577
Credit Cards & More
  • Discover 5% Q1 2024: Drugstores
  • BOA Cash Rewards: Drugstores
  • CVS also accepts Apple Pay, Google Pay & PayPal via QR code

Foodtown

1706826411981.png
  • Buy $50+ Select Gift Cards for $40
    • Includes: Choice Fun & Fabulous, Kohl’s, Spafinder, Starbucks, Uber/Uber Eats and Ulta Beauty
    • Limit 1 offer per household with card
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 2/02/24 – 2/15/24.

Tops
1706827544489.png

• Earn 5x Gas Points when you buy $50+ in Choice, One4all and Spafinder Gift Cards
    • Limit 1 with coupon & Reward Card
    • Limit one coupon per customer.
    • Excludes online orders.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 2/04/24 – 2/10/24.

GiftCard . com
  • Buy $100 Uber and/or Uber Eats Gift Cards for $90 with Promo Code: UBERLOVE10
    • Limit 1
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $42.50 with Promo Code
    • DSW with Promo Code: SHOELOVE15
    • Fanatics with Promo Code: FANLOVE15
      • Limit 1 per brand
  • Save 10% on DoorDash with Promo Code: GAME10
  • Save 10% Select Gift Cards with Promo Code: SWEETHEART
    • Includes: AMC Theatres, Bath & Body Works, Cinemark Theatres, Crutchfield, Fandango, Finish Line, H&M, Home Chef, Hello Fresh, Landry’s, Michaels, Regal Cinemas, REI, Saks Fifth Avenue, Texas Roadhouse and Yankee Candle
    • Limit 5.
    • One-time use code
    • Direct link to offer
    • Expires 2/14/24.
Credit Cards & More
  • Site now accepts: Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Shopping Portal - YMMV If the promo codes are NOT listed on your cb site, most likely you will not earn cb.

Last edited:

I've been working on that post and have added a few more stores and edited the terms.
Note, I'm missing one gift card. I cannot make out what it is, any clue?

View attachment 830694

Albertsons Companies:
View attachment 830695

ACME , Kings Food Market, Star Market & Shaw's
Could it be Airbnb? The logo looks like it could be that?

Could it be Airbnb? The logo looks like it could be that?

When I google image for Airbnb it doesn't look anything like that.

Could be restaurant? I'm sure those who are up past midnight will know before me. I'll be in dreamland.

Dollar General

1706837025145.png
  • Get 10% Off Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Bass Pro Shop/Cabela’s, Brinker, Candy Crush, Chili’s, Cinemark Theatres, Fanatics, Fandango, Hulu, Krispy Kreme, VUDU, Wendy’s, Xbox
    • Excludes all $10 gift cards
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 2/10/24.

• Get 10% Off Lowe’s Gift Card
Well this is disappointing as Cinemark and Wendy's is 15% Off now as seen below.

Dollar General
  • Get 15% Off Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Applebee's, Cinemark, DoorDash, Domino's, Subway and Wendy's
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 2/03/24. Post #22611

Last edited:
Wondering if anyone has any current suggestions for buying DGC that would save me more than 5% (Target Redcard)?

My cruise PIF date is tomorrow (9/2). We only booked last week so I haven't had a lot of time to collect gift cards like I did for our cruise last year. I've already gotten $3K with my Target Redcard (plus a Target Circle reward) with the 2% RTM cashback.

I've been through everything on page 1 a few times this week, plus looked at all of my credit card offerings. We aren't members of any any shopping warehouses, but right now it doesn't seem like any of those places would save more than the 5% I can get at Target?

We have almost $4k more to pay off and I can certainly at least save the 5% using Target. But anything that I'm missing?

Last edited:
Wondering if anyone has any current suggestions for buying DGC that would save me more than 5% (Target Redcard)?

My cruise PIF date is tomorrow (9/2). We only booked last week so I haven't had a lot of time to collect gift cards like I did for our cruise last year. I've already gotten $3K with my Target Redcard (plus a Target Circle reward) with the 2% RTM cashback.

I've been through everything on page 1 a few times this week, plus looked at all of my credit card offerings. We aren't members of any any shopping warehouses, but right now it doesn't seem like any of those places would save more than the 5% I can get at Target?

We have almost $4k more to pay off and I can certainly at least save the 5% using Target. But anything that I'm missing?
I guess if you have Sam's Club membership or BJ's membership you can buy the discounted Disney gift cards there and pay with Mastercard gift cards bought at Staples with a Chase ink card for 5% off. But that might be a lot of work to do in 1 or 2 days.

Not really anything you can guarantee will be functioning in the next 24 hours. They should but sometimes stuff gets tripped up in the system and can take a few days to release (see the last batch of Costco gc). Personally I’d buy from Target but I would not buy more than I’m going to spend on other aspects of the trip in case the gc aren’t delivered on time or aren’t properly activated. Any amount over that I’d just put on a cc.

Not really anything you can guarantee will be functioning in the next 24 hours. They should but sometimes stuff gets tripped up in the system and can take a few days to release (see the last batch of Costco gc). Personally I’d buy from Target but I would not buy more than I’m going to spend on other aspects of the trip in case the gc aren’t delivered on time or aren’t properly activated. Any amount over that I’d just put on a cc.
Yeah, I hadn't really thought about the possibilities that last minute cards might not come through on time. Target has always been reliably in my email within an hour. But it would be just my luck... I was able to get 3 more Target cards online today and will try to grab a couple more tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter