Welp... I'm not sure what the heck is going on. I received my gift card claim link from Costco in a timely fashion. But I ran into a problem when I went to enter the numbers into the DGC wallet management site. The cards loaded in with $0 balance on them. Which is completely bizarre. I looked at the transaction history and they both say they were loaded on today and they both say that the money was moved OFF via the DGC wallet site. 🤷‍♀️ I have put in a customer service request for help and will report back.
Ok, I'm finally back to update. I know it's been a long time but I finally have an ending to this long saga and I've spared you all of the ups and downs of the roller coaster while it was happening. :rolleyes: Plus we had in-laws over for the holidays, yadda yadda. I just got back from Disneyland on Tuesday and I had been hoping that the gift cards would have been resolved before the trip happened, but no, they just got fixed today!

So in hindsight, what I think happened is that the Costco digital gift card redemption website server was just slammed with requests and giving out erroneous (already used) card numbers to people. Because when I went to gather screenshots to put into my email for DGC customer service, I noticed that the Costco e-delivery website had generated totally new gift card numbers for me that worked! The problem had resolved itself! Hooray!

Or so I thought! I had replied letting the DGC people know that the problem had fixed itself and I no longer needed any assistance and they did not need to cancel or reissue any card numbers.

But, they are ever so helpful over there... and while they didn't bother to reply to my email to let me know that they did this, they had put a Security LOCK on some of my existing DGC anyway! Two of the GCs that I had combined into $1000 value (in anticipation of using to pay off my DVC Dues) were giving me error messages! Aaargh! It took a LOT of back and forth emails with DGC customer service. And a lot of dead air time on their end. And eventually they asked me to provide ALL of my gift card information. They wanted ALL of the digital trail proof that I owned and was entitled to all of the gift card money. And since they had locked those cards, I couldn't even load them into the website to see which cards I had previously combined into them via the history function.

It's a good thing I hadn't deleted any of those emails. But I know that it's also a security concern to NOT hold onto the emails and to delete them in case your email gets broken into. I don't know which situation is worse or more likely to happen. :confused: In any case, I spent a good 30+ minutes, copy pasting images proving the purchase order receipts, linking the order number to the receipt of the emails with the DGC links and then the actual DGC numbers and security codes etc for 10 gift cards.

Honestly, I don't know what I could have done differently in this case other than not go running to DGC customer service so early and just wait to see if the original gift cards that I thought had $0.00 was going to eventually sort itself out. But I wouldn't have known that without the lived experience so... I hope someone else gets to learn from my hardships here and saves themselves a lot of future problems. :o

Well I totally messed up my Chase target offer. It's a one time purchase and I have a mix of gift cards and actual merchandise. But apparently the bras I bought were a 'Target partner' and charged my credit card as Target Plus, separate from the other regular Target items and charged separately as a Target Plus charge. Lesson learned.
Funny how some of us most experienced savers can kick ourselves sometimes....
I walked into Office Depot recently with 3 different credit cards to take advantage of the 10% back Chase offers. While worried about customers behind me and making small talk with the cashier to take the attention off 3 different transactions for the exact same amount ($110 on 3 DGCs), I lost track of which credit card I used first. I quickly skimmed the receipt and tried to figure it out but didn't notice the last 4 numbers of the credit card on the receipt. To make a long story short, I screwed up and charged the same card twice. Eventually, I stopped again for the other credit card. Lol
(All offers have posted the $11 credit, too)

.., I spent a good 30+ minutes, copy pasting images proving the purchase order receipts, linking the order number to the receipt of the emails with the DGC links and then the actual DGC numbers and security codes etc for 10 gift cards.

Honestly, I don't know what I could have done differently in this case…
I’m glad it’s resolved and I’m sorry you had a long lock* The way the rest of us handle this is we have all this info in our spreadsheet, pdfs of every gc receipt and us paranoids have pdfs of every digital gc. The spreadsheet tracks: date purchased, venue, order #, gc #, EIN, value, date transferred, where to, or if spent what on (hotel, ticket- not little park purchases we kill the gc’s we use for in person park purchasing after a trip in case this account-for-everything lock ever happens).

*we need a term for this lock since it’s so different from the 24-48 hour lock, maybe Full Lock?

Added Offer ~ 2/03/24 / Discount District

Cub

1706983448996.png

• Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 Cub gift card
    • Includes: AMC Theaters, Applebee’s, Choice Let’s Eat, Marcus Theaters, Nordstrom, Olive Garden, One4all and Sephora
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 2/04/24 – 2/17/24.

Last edited:
Family Fare & Tom's Food Center

1706984862473.png
1706985323098.png
  • Buy $100 Select Gift Cards for $75
  • Spend $100+ on Groceries & Get $10 Off Next Purchase
    • Coupon printed on receipt.
    • Coupon redeemable 2/11/24 - 2/17/24.
    • Exclusions apply.
  • Offer valid 2/04/24 - 2/10/24.
    • Senior Wednesdays: Age 55+ Save 5% on all items
      • Yes, excludes gift cards and the usual.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm finally back to update. I know it's been a long time but I finally have an ending to this long saga and I've spared you all of the ups and downs of the roller coaster while it was happening. :rolleyes: Plus we had in-laws over for the holidays, yadda yadda. I just got back from Disneyland on Tuesday and I had been hoping that the gift cards would have been resolved before the trip happened, but no, they just got fixed today!

So in hindsight, what I think happened is that the Costco digital gift card redemption website server was just slammed with requests and giving out erroneous (already used) card numbers to people. Because when I went to gather screenshots to put into my email for DGC customer service, I noticed that the Costco e-delivery website had generated totally new gift card numbers for me that worked! The problem had resolved itself! Hooray!

Or so I thought! I had replied letting the DGC people know that the problem had fixed itself and I no longer needed any assistance and they did not need to cancel or reissue any card numbers.

But, they are ever so helpful over there... and while they didn't bother to reply to my email to let me know that they did this, they had put a Security LOCK on some of my existing DGC anyway! Two of the GCs that I had combined into $1000 value (in anticipation of using to pay off my DVC Dues) were giving me error messages! Aaargh! It took a LOT of back and forth emails with DGC customer service. And a lot of dead air time on their end. And eventually they asked me to provide ALL of my gift card information. They wanted ALL of the digital trail proof that I owned and was entitled to all of the gift card money. And since they had locked those cards, I couldn't even load them into the website to see which cards I had previously combined into them via the history function.

It's a good thing I hadn't deleted any of those emails. But I know that it's also a security concern to NOT hold onto the emails and to delete them in case your email gets broken into. I don't know which situation is worse or more likely to happen. :confused: In any case, I spent a good 30+ minutes, copy pasting images proving the purchase order receipts, linking the order number to the receipt of the emails with the DGC links and then the actual DGC numbers and security codes etc for 10 gift cards.

Honestly, I don't know what I could have done differently in this case other than not go running to DGC customer service so early and just wait to see if the original gift cards that I thought had $0.00 was going to eventually sort itself out. But I wouldn't have known that without the lived experience so... I hope someone else gets to learn from my hardships here and saves themselves a lot of future problems. :o
I think I'm in the same situation on security lock. Do you have the email for point of contact? Getting error messages on all my GCs today.

Northeast Grocery Inc.: Price Chopper, Market 32, Market Bistro and Tops Friendly Market

Price Chopper In-store & Online
1706986090282.png
  • Earn 5x on ALL 3rd Party Gift cards
    • Excludes Price Chopper, Market Bistro, Market 32, variable rate Mastercard and Visa cards, and general purpose reloadable cards.
    • Online link - Blackhawk Network
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 2/04/24 - 2/17/24.

I save the emails down to a folder on my hard drive and then delete them. Then I don't have to worry about them if my email is hacked. I can still click on them to open them in Outlook if I need to see them. When I save them, I use a naming convention to help me know which card they are for.

I think I'm in the same situation on security lock. Do you have the email for point of contact? Getting error messages on all my GCs today.

Typically you would call first, then Disney will write it up and send it down the line. Once Disney site has reviewed your case they'll reach out to you. That's how it worked for me about a year ago.

1-877-650-4327
Otherwise: Disney Contact Page

Thanks for posting! It's been awhile since this was updated on Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY
I don't have a BJ's membership so I do rely on you all for keeping up to date.

You didn't mention $100 DGC, is that still the same price?
Thanks again.

WAREHOUSES
BJ’s Warehouse Disney Gift Cards

• $25 Disney Physical in-club for $23.98
  • $50 Disney eGift for $47.98
  • $50 Disney Physical $48.98
  • $75 (3x$25) Disney Physical for $71.98
  • $100 Disney Gift Card for $96.99
  • $150 (3x $50pk) Disney for $144.98
  • $500 Disney Physical & eGift Card for $484.98
Yes. I purchased one on 1/26.

1706997739993.jpeg

Funny how some of us most experienced savers can kick ourselves sometimes....
I walked into Office Depot recently with 3 different credit cards to take advantage of the 10% back Chase offers. While worried about customers behind me and making small talk with the cashier to take the attention off 3 different transactions for the exact same amount ($110 on 3 DGCs), I lost track of which credit card I used first. I quickly skimmed the receipt and tried to figure it out but didn't notice the last 4 numbers of the credit card on the receipt. To make a long story short, I screwed up and charged the same card twice. Eventually, I stopped again for the other credit card. Lol
(All offers have posted the $11 credit, too)
Been there done that. It is even more maddening if you use Apple Pay as it puts a different last 4 than the actual card.

I’m glad it’s resolved and I’m sorry you had a long lock* The way the rest of us handle this is we have all this info in our spreadsheet, pdfs of every gc receipt and us paranoids have pdfs of every digital gc. The spreadsheet tracks: date purchased, venue, order #, gc #, EIN, value, date transferred, where to, or if spent what on (hotel, ticket- not little park purchases we kill the gc’s we use for in person park purchasing after a trip in case this account-for-everything lock ever happens).

*we need a term for this lock since it’s so different from the 24-48 hour lock, maybe Full Lock?
Oof, as if I didn't have enough spreadsheets and things to keep track of. :crazy2: But I guess being burned once is enough for me to just add one more thing to the pile! o_O The things we do for our family's Disney enjoyments that they will never know :laundy:
@Chereya
Woof! What a mess that was. Glad you got it all sorted out and that you're back! You've been missed, big time! ::yes::
Aww, thank you Fox! I've missed my people here :grouphug:

There's a contact form on the Disney Gift Card website but you can also use guest.service at disneygiftcard dot com

Meant to ask were these cards registered to your DGC online account when they got locked? If not did you add them onto the account at anytime after you contacted DGC?
I had 10 total $250 gift cards that I had bought from Costco (some bought or gifted by family) and most of them worked fine. I was able to load them in, and then transfer off onto a single physical card in my possession which I deleted off as I kept working. Later on, I ran into a pair of Costco cards that when I entered the #s it said $0.00. :confused: These are the numbers that I think the Costco website generated to me in error because of overuse of their e-giftcard website. It was when I went to ask DGC for help that things went sideways ::yes:: because they did "help" by eventually locking three of the $250.00 cards without telling me. Of those three cards, I had moved them onto two separate cards that had $1000.00 each on them. Eventually, I called the phone number on the back and the customer service person on the phone was able to verbally tell me that the cards were locked because they were reported for theft or fraud (I had never done that!). And that she was showing that their values were $500 and $750 not $1000 and $1000. This story is being told all in hindsight btw. I only know this now that I unraveled the whole ball of yarn. It was only after I was able to provide DGC with all of the GC info that they unlocked the three different $250 gift cards. The two cards I thought had $1000 and $1000 did show up as only having $500 and $750. So I went through and put all 10 of the $250 gift cards back into the website to figure out which ones still had their original $250 on them.

During the time period that the cards were "locked" I was unable to add them to the website or check their balance on the phone via the automated system. They were unable to be accessed via automated means and kicked back at me with an error message.

Oof, as if I didn't have enough spreadsheets and things to keep track of. :crazy2: But I guess being burned once is enough for me to just add one more thing to the pile! o_O The things we do for our family's Disney enjoyments that they will never know :laundy:

Aww, thank you Fox! I've missed my people here :grouphug:

There's a contact form on the Disney Gift Card website but you can also use guest.service at disneygiftcard dot com

I had 10 total $250 gift cards that I had bought from Costco (some bought or gifted by family) and most of them worked fine. I was able to load them in, and then transfer off onto a single physical card in my possession which I deleted off as I kept working. Later on, I ran into a pair of Costco cards that when I entered the #s it said $0.00. :confused: These are the numbers that I think the Costco website generated to me in error because of overuse of their e-giftcard website. It was when I went to ask DGC for help that things went sideways ::yes:: because they did "help" by eventually locking three of the $250.00 cards without telling me. Of those three cards, I had moved them onto two separate cards that had $1000.00 each on them. Eventually, I called the phone number on the back and the customer service person on the phone was able to verbally tell me that the cards were locked because they were reported for theft or fraud (I had never done that!). And that she was showing that their values were $500 and $750 not $1000 and $1000. This story is being told all in hindsight btw. I only know this now that I unraveled the whole ball of yarn. It was only after I was able to provide DGC with all of the GC info that they unlocked the three different $250 gift cards. The two cards I thought had $1000 and $1000 did show up as only having $500 and $750. So I went through and put all 10 of the $250 gift cards back into the website to figure out which ones still had their original $250 on them.

During the time period that the cards were "locked" I was unable to add them to the website or check their balance on the phone via the automated system. They were unable to be accessed via automated means and kicked back at me with an error message.
Just glad everything turned out ok.

Thanks for posting! It's been awhile since this was updated on Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY
I don't have a BJ's membership so I do rely on you all for keeping up to date.

You didn't mention $100 DGC, is that still the same price?
Thanks again.

WAREHOUSES
BJ’s Warehouse Disney Gift Cards

• $25 Disney Physical in-club for $23.98
  • $50 Disney eGift for $47.98
  • $50 Disney Physical $48.98
  • $75 (3x$25) Disney Physical for $71.98
  • $100 Disney Gift Card for $96.99
  • $150 (3x $50pk) Disney for $144.98
  • $500 Disney Physical & eGift Card for $484.98
You’re welcome! My original post was for Sam’s Club though, not BJ’s Warehouse. Just wanted to clarify

Target sent out targeted Circle offers. Mine is spend $60, get $10 off. Expires 2/14/24. Usual exceptions in the terms.
Thanks! I'm going on a Target run (again :rolleyes:) this morning and I also got the same circle offer. This will come in handy...now I just have to get my list together of all the things I possibly might want to get for the week to get to $60 lol instead of doing 3 target stops in one week lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter