Rakuten is offering 10 percent off this weekend at Sam’s Club. This is VERY MUCH YMMV. Gift cards are not mentioned as excluded but as always proceed cautiously. This has paid out for me before but others I think have not had the same outcome or it has been clawed back. Use only if you’re alright with getting no discount and the 10 percent would be a cool bonus.

Thanks! I'm going on a Target run (again :rolleyes:) this morning and I also got the same circle offer. This will come in handy...now I just have to get my list together of all the things I possibly might want to get for the week to get to $60 lol instead of doing 3 target stops in one week lol.
I usually put everything in my cart on the app to make sure all the discounts I want apply before heading to the store. It makes for less headaches and fewer trips to the CS desk to fix things if they didn’t work as I expected.

Thanks for posting! It's been awhile since this was updated on Post #1 Disney Gift Card Deals ONLY
I don't have a BJ's membership so I do rely on you all for keeping up to date.

You didn't mention $100 DGC, is that still the same price?
Thanks again.

WAREHOUSES
BJ’s Warehouse Disney Gift Cards

• $25 Disney Physical in-club for $23.98
  • $50 Disney eGift for $47.98
  • $50 Disney Physical $48.98
  • $75 (3x$25) Disney Physical for $71.98
  • $100 Disney Gift Card for $96.99
  • $150 (3x $50pk) Disney for $144.98
  • $500 Disney Physical & eGift Card for $484.98
For online at BJs now

$25 is 24.49
$50 digital and physical gcs are 48.49
$100 is the same 96.99
$150 (50 3pk) is 144.99
$500 is 479.99 a nice 4% savings without sales

the $75 is no longer available online. These are the current online prices without sales going on, no clue what's available in store.

For online at BJs now

$25 is 24.49
$50 digital and physical gcs are 48.49
$100 is the same 96.99
$150 (50 3pk) is 144.99
$500 is 479.99 a nice 4% savings without sales

the $75 is no longer available online. These are the current online prices without sales going on, no clue what's available in store.
Thanks I thought the $25 card was higher at BJ’s than at Sam’s. Thanks for confirming.

Meijer 2/4/24 to 2/17/24

Includes Disney Gift cards.

5,000 mperks for every $50.

Max 50,000 mperks/ $500 Spend.

Combine with groceries offers from credit cards to get additional 5% makes these 15% off.

Reminder if you just bought the 10% off Meijer GC on 2/3 you can not use it for GC.

Also can not redeem mperks for GC.

1707054704608.png

Office Depot MIGHT have $20 back in rewards when buying choice gift cards this week. I say might because on the rewards offers page for the week it says "20% Back in Bonus Rewards when you buy $100 in select Gift Cards" and the pictured gift cards are choice gift cards.

However, when you go to the details it says "Rewards Members get 20% back in Bonus Rewards when you buy $100 in any combination of Bath & Body Works, DoorDash, Fandango, Panera, Roblox, and Uber Gift Cards. Valid in store only from 1/21/24-1/27/24."

So it looks like they cut and pasted the wrong details from a previous offer, but I would suggest anyone interested in this offer wait a day or two until they fix the details on their website.

https://www.officedepot.com/l/rewards/exclusive-savings

It is also worth mentioning that a number of people (including myself) have had issues with these rewards posting properly and it might require a call to customer service.

Aw, no Target Circle Bonus for us this time 🤷‍♂️

me either. I haven't gotten them the last couple times around...

It is not actually a target circle BONUS offer, it is a regular target circle offer of $10 off of a $60 total purchase. This offer is for actual Target purchases of goods and not gift cards.

Rakuten is offering 10 percent off this weekend at Sam’s Club. This is VERY MUCH YMMV. Gift cards are not mentioned as excluded but as always proceed cautiously. This has paid out for me before but others I think have not had the same outcome or it has been clawed back. Use only if you’re alright with getting no discount and the 10 percent would be a cool bonus.
I’m going to give this a try. Since it doesn’t specifically mention gift cards I feel ok with the chance. Either way my cruise is coming and I need gift cards lol. I bought another item from the health department for good luck.

I usually put everything in my cart on the app to make sure all the discounts I want apply before heading to the store. It makes for less headaches and fewer trips to the CS desk to fix things if they didn’t work as I expected.
I live really close to a target so I have a bad habit of doing drive up with small orders throughout the week because its so convenient. Makes it hard to hit the $60 in one order. Just came back and I realized I still forgot a couple of things that I could've gotten :faint: but I did hit the $60 and used my 5% birthday offer too!

You’re welcome! My original post was for Sam’s Club though, not BJ’s Warehouse. Just wanted to clarify

Oh no! Back to the drawing board for me!

Make sure you Peeps get a screenshot and save to pdf

1707062271340.png

Target sent out targeted Circle offers. Mine is spend $60, get $10 off. Expires 2/14/24. Usual exceptions in the terms.

Aw, no Target Circle Bonus for us this time 🤷‍♂️

Yes, these circle offers are also targeted. I have it on 2 of my 4 Target accounts.

Did not get them on either of my accounts. Last time one of my cards got a Circle and the other did not get until a couple days later. Fingers crossed.

Meijer
  • Earn 5,000 bonus points for every $50 spent on 3rd Party Gift Cards, including Disney
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q1 2024: Grocery Stores
  • Chase Bonuses: On various CC
    • Earn 5x-10x Points on Grocery
    • Expires 3/31/24. Post #22052
  • Amazon Prime Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Disney Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery
  • Meijer also accepts Apple Pay & Google Pay
  • Points/Rewards cannot be used to buy gift cards.

Office Depot/OfficeMax
1707068627872.png
  • Buy $100 Choice Gift Cards & Get $20 rewards
    • I agree with @bbsearchlight , wait a day or two for this promotion to kick in and keep track of your rewards!
    • In-store only
    • Limit $20 in rewards per member.
    • Expires 2/10/24.
For those going out to have a look see in store, don't forget these offers:

Credit Cards and More
  • Office Depot/Office Max Chase Offer: Various CC offers
    • Earn 5%, until $5.50 cb is reached on $110 spend.
    • With Chase, BOA Offers, Buy gift cards in-store so they track.
    • Expires 2/17/24. Post #22209 :thumbsup2 @eticketplease
  • Pay with a Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards.
  • Cash App Offer: 4% (max discount of $50).
  • OD/OM also accepts: Apple Pay
  • Split payment is offered however not all cashiers know how to do it. YMMV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter