Well now I’m worried their system is glitching out. Did anyone who got this offer only to see no offer ask Target about it?

It's been at least 2 months since I've had an offer so I'm not going to waste my time asking a clueless csr about an app glitch.

I was more annoyed Friday when directv decided to turn off multiple local stations instead of just the one the contract ran out on. Thankfully it was all fixed within a few minutes but that's a way worse glitch.

Rakuten is offering 10 percent off this weekend at Sam’s Club. This is VERY MUCH YMMV. Gift cards are not mentioned as excluded but as always proceed cautiously. This has paid out for me before but others I think have not had the same outcome or it has been clawed back. Use only if you’re alright with getting no discount and the 10 percent would be a cool bonus.

Definitely a YMMV, I bought back on Black Friday 2023 weekend when Rakuten had something like 15% Cashback at Sam's Club. None of the purchases tracked - on one purchase they said they did me a big favor and gave me 1% Cashback and the rest of them they gave me nothing. Their support stopped responding to emails on why the purchases didn't give any cashback even though they fully tracked the purchase amounts and the website did not specifically exclude gift cards. The next day they added a gift card category at 1% - so they definitely screwed up imho.

I knew it was YMMV, but just saying I have no confidence in Cashback for Rakuten when it comes to gift cards.

Last edited:

Got the Target circle bonus offer on 2 of the 4 accounts...one is $10 back when making 2 purchases of $40 and the other is $15 when making 2 purchases of $70. This will stack perfectly with the choice gift card deal this week, as we need to get a new washing machine so we need Home Depot or Lowe's gift cards. It seems like it makes sense to buy the washing machine from Home Depot since they include free installation while Lowe's doesn't.

I now have a bonus! Wasn't there before just now.

$30 GC after spending $100 3 times. Exp Feb 21

That's better than mine. It's 80 four times for 30. I want at least 10% back if I'm buying gc. I'll probably pass on this one, I don't spend that much at target in 2 months nevermind 18 days.

Don't need gc til Oct to pay off my trip or when fall offers come out. Not paying any more on my rack rate pkg until I know it won't change, don't want to deal with gc refunds.

I have the Amex offer for spend $25 on Slice, get $5 back. On December 26, I spent $25.03 at my local pizza store and the $5 credit just posted on Friday (February 2). So what I wanted to say is that while most times Amex credits post within a few days, they don't always post right away but there is no reason for people to go crazy with worry and start calling Amex, they will usually eventually post.
I had one take 11 months. So far I've had everything credit even if it took a while and had to go through their yearly reconciliation. They sent me a letter about that one and gave like 16 cents in interest! :laughing:

As long as you met all the terms, they get there eventually. Some people are just luckier with the timing than others. If it goes longer than the 90 days past expiration that's in most of the terms, then I usually put in a ticket for credit. But that's been very rare.

After everyone’s target success I rechecked mine. 4 X 100 for $40. Not awesome but it’s “10% off” a $100 DGC (X4) and I do have a trip or two or three on the books so I will take it.
Can someone remind me if I have to pay for the bonus offer with my red card ?

Can someone remind me if I have to pay for the bonus offer with my red card ?
I don't think so. I don't have a red card and have gotten bonus offers gift cards. You do have to activate it.

The one I just got expiring Feb 21 is spend $60 three times, get $20. Slightly better than 10%. I don't spend much at Target unless the grands are making me go. They love Target.

I don't think so. I don't have a red card and have gotten bonus offers gift cards. You do have to activate it.

The one I just got expiring Feb 21 is spend $60 three times, get $20. Slightly better than 10%. I don't spend much at Target unless the grands are making me go. They love Target.
I guess it will only be slightly better than 10% if you buy actual merchandise, but if you but Disney gift cards or most 3rd party gift cards, there is no way to buy exactly $60, so you would have to buy $75 x 3.

Woo! Thank you for the heads up. Get $20 off one $125 storewide purchase. It does say excludes gift cards though, so worried the offer does not include DGC. Fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter