Do you have this offer?
Amexgift card .com Amex Offer: Various Offers
Spend $325 in one or more purchases online at amexgiftcard.com & Get $25 statement credit.
Expires 2/29/2024. Post #23046 :thumbsup2 @Sleepy425
Looking at DoC in comments Purchase Fees:
The following promo code works “phone501” for $3.95 off. “WELCOME” waives the ENTIRE fee.
Just a fair warning, the last time I used an American Express Prepaid gift card I found that it didn't work at many merchants, especially the online ones. I also see a number of commenters in the comments at DOC echoing the same sentiment.

While I'm at it, I have also found Vanilla Visa gift cards to have issues too. I was buying a new laptop at MicroCenter 2 weeks ago and tried paying with a $500 Vanilla Visa in store and their system wouldn't accept it. Luckily, I had one of the Blackhawk Network $500 Visa gift cards with me and that worked perfectly fine. (And I checked afterwards, the $500 is still on the Vanilla Visa card.)

Regarding BJs, does anyone know if you earn cash back when using the BJs Capital One MasterCard when purchasing Disney gift cards?

No if from BJ’s and neither does the Sam’s Mastercard buying gift cards from Sam’s

View attachment 832935
Thank you!

I guess I'm moreso asking if it tracks well. They had an in store purchase where if you spent $150, you got $0.50 off per gallon.

I didn't realize that and bought about $75 Disney gift cards and $100 In other merchandise.

Even though we weren't supposed to, we still received the reward.

Thank you!

I guess I'm moreso asking if it tracks well. They had an in store purchase where if you spent $150, you got $0.50 off per gallon.

I didn't realize that and bought about $75 Disney gift cards and $100 In other merchandise.

That is a little different. At a lot of times but not always gift cards will count towards spend to get the BJ’s rewards for promotions like buy $150 get $10 in BJ’s rewards.

You will not earn any % back on the gift cards on that purchase however when using the BJ’s credit card.

If buying Gift cards there I would use any other card that earns something even if it is only 1%.

When Chase and Discover are not offering the 5% back I personally use the Venture X card there to get 2% back.

I would look over at the I love credit cards thread as they are very helpful at maximizing your returns from cc spending.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/i...-first-page-for-addl-details.3905155/page-652

That is a little different. At a lot of times but not always gift cards will count towards spend to get the BJ’s rewards for promotions like buy $150 get $10 in BJ’s rewards.

You will not earn any % back on the gift cards on that purchase however when using the BJ’s credit card.

If buying Gift cards there I would use any other card that earns something even if it is only 1%.

When Chase and Discover are not offering the 5% back I personally use the Venture X card there to get 2% ba

I would look over at the I love credit cards thread as they are very helpful at maximizing your returns from cc spending.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/i...-first-page-for-addl-details.3905155/page-652
That makes sense, thank you!

Costco Online

1707589474927.png
1707589843310.png

• $75 Subway (Five $15 eGift Cards) for $54.99
  • $100 Domino’s (Four $25 eGift Cards) for $69.99
  • $100 Smashburger (Four $25 eGift Cards) for $69.99
And these are still available​
  • $100 Dickey's Barbecue (Four $25 eGift Cards) for $74.99
  • $100 Landry's Multi-Brand (Two $50 eGift Cards) for $74.99
  • $100 Morton's The Steakhouse (Two $50 eGift Cards) for $74.99
Credit Cards & More

How often does Costco offer the discounted Disney gift cards? Trying to plan a September trip and would wait to buy park passes if there is a chance discounted cards could be coming back?

How often does Costco offer the discounted Disney gift cards? Trying to plan a September trip and would wait to buy park passes if there is a chance discounted cards could be coming back?
It's hard to say because they have only offered DGC once. It stretched over many weeks but only once.

I know we pretty much already know this, but my local Safeway had the GC ad posted today in-store, and I bought a $50 DGC and got the $10 off coupon for my next purchase (printed at the bottom of the receipt). I used my Chase with 5% back at grocery stores this quarter, and I eventually transfer those points to CSR for 7.5% redemption, so it's a nice promotion that I may utilize again before it ends. Thanks!!

Thank you!

I too was able to get .50 off per gallon by only buying $150 inDisney gift cards.

I too was able to get .50 off per gallon by only buying $150 inDisney gift cards.
That is a good deal but if you have a Kroger or affiliate store that $150 could be even better when they offer the 4x fuel points on Gift Cards. That would equal $0.60 off and if you play the credit cards game there are multiple cards that give more points on groceries.

Calling it an early night & clearing off the main posts.

Fareway
  • Buy $50 Disney Gift Cards & Get $5 Fareway Card
Best Buy
CVS
  • Spend $50 Select Gift Card & Get $10 ExtraBucks
    • Includes: Academy Sports + Outdoors, Domino's, H&M, O'Charley's or Spa & Wellness
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 2/10/24. Post #22804
Family Fare & Tom's Food Center
Fareway
  • Buy $50 3rd Party Gift Cards & Get $5 Fareway Card
Tops
  • Earn 5x Gas Points when you buy $50+ in Choice, One4all and Spafinder Gift Cards
    • Limit 1 with coupon & Reward Card
    • Limit one coupon per customer.
    • Excludes online orders.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 2/10/24. Post #22806
Office Depot/OfficeMax
Rite Aid
  • General Merchandise Coupon: Spend $50 in-store or Online & Get $10 BonusCash
    • Limit 1 per transaction with card.
    • Excludes: gift cards, Rite Aid Photo Services, tobacco or alcohol products. Additional exclusions may apply
    • Weekly ad starting 2/08/24
    • Expires 2/10/24. Post #22763
Sam's Club
Credit Cards and More

ShopRite
  • Buy $50+ in DoorDash & Taco Bell Gift Cards & Get $10 Off your next shopping order
    • Must be one transaction. Limit one per customer.
    • Certificate prints at the bottom of your register receipt and must be presented to redeem $10 on your next shopping order.
    • Minimum purchase of $10 required at time of redemption (excludes prescription medications, gift cards, postage stamp sales, milk, cigarettes, fuel, tobacco products, alcoholic beverages or any other items prohibited by law).
    • Maryland: Expired.
    • ShopRite: Expires 2/10/24. Post #22765
Staples
  • Buy $200 Visa Gift Cards With No Purchase Fee
Target Gift Card Offers
  • Buy $50 Choice Gift Cards & Get $5 Target gift card
    • Limit 1 per transaction.
    • Valid in-store and Online
  • Get 20% Off Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Gift Cards
Walgreens
  • Buy any TWO Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Walgreens Gift Card
    • Includes: Bass Pro Shops, Cabela's, H&M or Topgolf
    • Must buy TWO
    • Walgreens gift card must be presented when purchasing. Check with manager as these designs often change.
    • Note, as usual there are no dominations listed, buying the lowest will yield the best savings.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 2/10/24. Post #22772

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter