FYI, for those of you with Chase CVS offers, Dosh also has a 10% offer (online or in-stores). Must be clicked to activate in the Dosh app. Here are the offer details:
What's your experience with Dosh? I hadn't heard of it till this thread and I've had a bad experience with Rakuten taking all my referral money and needing to open a ticket with BBB (still waiting till 2/15 to see if they actually credit my Paypal). So long story short, I'm looking for another of those types of places to earn cashback but am wary.

They add them over the course of the month, although there do seem to be more added around the first few days of the month (just from my personal observation). I check my Chase offers probably 5-6 times per month. Fortunately, Chase has at least started to add “new” to identify the newly-added offers.
Yes I did see "new" which I was thankful for.

I also check several times a month however it takes a long time as I have 15 cards to check.

What's your experience with Dosh? I hadn't heard of it till this thread and I've had a bad experience with Rakuten taking all my referral money and needing to open a ticket with BBB (still waiting till 2/15 to see if they actually credit my Paypal). So long story short, I'm looking for another of those types of places to earn cashback but am wary.
I don't use it that much but they do pay out.
Unfortunately they took away the ability to transfer to a bank account and raised the cash out minimum.
You can use paypal or venmo but I believe it is now minimum cash out at $25.

Of course you do have to click the offer for some and you will have several cards linked to dosh but it will only pay on 1 transaction as is the case earlier this year on OD/OMax.

Most of the money I get back is from restaurants that also seem to be tied to mileage/hotel dining as those restaurants seems to be listed on both and then I can double dip with that.

With Dosh, there are (at least?) 3 different kinds of offers - one kind you click through and buy online (like Rakuten). One kind tracks automatically if you use a linked credit card (primarily local restaurants). One kind you have to “activate” and then are good online or in store (like the current CVS offer). They do pay out and generally have pretty good cash back levels, but their available stores are MUCH more limited than Rakuten. That sucks you’ve had issues with Rakuten - I have too, but they’ve generally made it right after some back and forth. For me, the aggravation is worth it given I just got over $700 back last quarter thanks largely to the 10-15% cash back at Sam’s Club!

With Dosh, there are (at least?) 3 different kinds of offers - one kind you click through and buy online (like Rakuten). One kind tracks automatically if you use a linked credit card (primarily local restaurants). One kind you have to “activate” and then are good online or in store (like the current CVS offer). They do pay out and generally have pretty good cash back levels, but their available stores are MUCH more limited than Rakuten. That sucks you’ve had issues with Rakuten - I have too, but they’ve generally made it right after some back and forth. For me, the aggravation is worth it given I just got over $700 back last quarter thanks largely to the 10-15% cash back at Sam’s Club!
Sounds pretty good. Rakuten's customer service for things like missing referral money (they thought I was scamming them since I signed up and got two other people to ALSO sign up), is basically an email bot. It took the BBB ticket for a real human to respond. I've heard they are a bit better about missing money from purchases though with actual humans to resolve issues. I think I'll give Dosh a shot since I'm planning on doing the CVS offer on my Chase card and it's also there. Thank you!

How do I get the CVS offer now that I signed up? When I search for CVS it only looks in my area and says it can't find anything.

How do I get the CVS offer now that I signed up? When I search for CVS it only looks in my area and says it can't find anything.
Do you see the section labeled “activate these offers” in the Dosh app? Swipe through those and see if the CVS offer is there. Not everyone gets the exact same Dosh offers, so you may not have it.

Attachments

• IMG_5828.png
    IMG_5828.png
    49 KB · Views: 4

Do you see the section labeled “activate these offers” in the Dosh app? Swipe through those and see if the CVS offer is there. Not everyone gets the exact same Dosh offers, so you may not have it.
I don't see anything like that in the app at all. Maybe I'm "too new" for those to show up but there aren't any click to activate offers. I did link two of my CCs. I need to go to CVS tomorrow because we leave on Friday and I want to pick up the gift card.

Does anyone have any idea on the schedule that the offers post?

I have a lot expiring in the next few days and thought maybe they would be refreshed based on the statement dates?
I check them every day as part of my routine and new offers are posted every day. At least one of my cards will have a new offer added to the chase offer page.

I don't see anything like that in the app at all. Maybe I'm "too new" for those to show up but there aren't any click to activate offers. I did link two of my CCs. I need to go to CVS tomorrow because we leave on Friday and I want to pick up the gift card.
It is on the main page the first tab named "offers" in the bottom left corner.

Of your cards do you have a Visa linked?

I have MC and Visa and see the offer.

The picture that @iujen94 posted shows the Visa logo.
After looking at my offer it does state "Just go to a participating location or website and use your Visa connected card."
So you might be required to link a Visa but it also might just be a marketing thing from Visa.

It is on the main page the first tab named "offers" in the bottom left corner.

Of your cards do you have a Visa linked?

I have MC and Visa and see the offer.

The picture that @iujen94 posted shows the Visa logo.
After looking at my offer it does state "Just go to a participating location or website and use your Visa connected card."
So you might be required to link a Visa but it also might just be a marketing thing from Visa.
Yes two Visas. However there's just nothing there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240213_163827_Dosh.jpg
    Screenshot_20240213_163827_Dosh.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 5
Publix
1707862702167.png
  • Member Perk: $5 Off Your Purchase of $30 or more
    • One offer per person. Direct link
    • Coupon may be redeemed only once.
    • Excluding all alcohol, tobacco, lottery items, money services, postage stamps, gift cards, and prescriptions.
    • Minimum purchase amount must be met in a single in-store transaction before taxes.
    • Expires 02/18/24.

Shop 'n Save Weekly ad 2/15/24 - 2/21/24 is available online,
the current 20¢ off per gallon of gas will be 10¢ Off " " on 3rd party gift cards. :(

Shop 'n Save
  • Earn 20¢ off per gallon of gas for every $50 spent on Restaurant Gift Cards
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q1 2024: Grocery Stores
  • Chase Bonuses: On various CC
    • Earn 5x-10x Points on Grocery
    • Expires 3/31/24. Post #22052
  • Amazon Prime Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Disney Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery

That’s what I get for not looking at page 1st.

I should know better by now. :)

:hug:

Sounds pretty good. Rakuten's customer service for things like missing referral money (they thought I was scamming them since I signed up and got two other people to ALSO sign up), is basically an email bot. It took the BBB ticket for a real human to respond. I've heard they are a bit better about missing money from purchases though with actual humans to resolve issues. I think I'll give Dosh a shot since I'm planning on doing the CVS offer on my Chase card and it's also there. Thank you!

I don't understand this, who's better?
Rakuten is known for not giving cb on merchandise.
I no longer use them for Amazon, Dermstore, Skinstore and Vitacost. After several attempts they will stop responding. I've not had that issue with RMN.

:hug:

I don't understand this, who's better?
Rakuten is known for not giving cb on merchandise.
I no longer use them for Amazon, Dermstore, Skinstore and Vitacost. After several attempts they will stop responding. I've not had that issue with RMN.
My friend who was my referral for Rakuten said he got it resolved via a ticket on his missing cash back so my 'hearing' was only one incident.

Hopefully this is the right place since it is giftcard related - help me solve a mystery please.

I paid a deposit for our rooms via giftcard - $202.50. On that same day a charge of $39.90 was also deducted that I don't have a receipt for.

I also bought two pixie passes for $934.08 (which makes sense - I needed to pay $1 w/ CC). On that same day a charge of $39.90 was also deducted! Once again - no receipt.

The above are two different gift cards. I'm going crazy trying to figure out what that charge is...

I didn't see this in the thread but I just bought a couple $100 DGC from BJs and they automatically applied a $2.50 off coupon at the register bringing the total to $93.48 a piece.
I just looked at the app and it is showing the $100 for $94.49 after $2.50 off and the $500 for $474.99 after $5 off.

Hope I can get the better prices when I go up this weekend as I also have the $15 off coupon after spending $150 that @Lsdolphin posted about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter