Hopefully this is the right place since it is giftcard related - help me solve a mystery please.

I paid a deposit for our rooms via giftcard - $202.50. On that same day a charge of $39.90 was also deducted that I don't have a receipt for.

I also bought two pixie passes for $934.08 (which makes sense - I needed to pay $1 w/ CC). On that same day a charge of $39.90 was also deducted! Once again - no receipt.

The above are two different gift cards. I'm going crazy trying to figure out what that charge is...
I'm assuming the gift card is a Disney Gift Card.

If so you will probably have to call.

When looking at the card online from DisneyGiftcard.com some show the actual transactions like Wine Bar George or Disney Vacation Club (Dues :( ) but most show things that have to be deciphered.

Disney Vacation Club F&B, WDW Food & Beverage 1001, WDW Food & Beverage 1029, WDW Resorts F&B - Merch Combo

Whatever 1001 & 1029 are they must be popular with our family as we had 9 purchases between them lol.

I just looked at the app and it is showing the $100 for $94.49 after $2.50 off and the $500 for $474.99 after $5 off.

Hope I can get the better prices when I go up this weekend as I also have the $15 off coupon after spending $150 that @Lsdolphin posted about.
Thank you! I was trying to remember the price but I don't have the receipt on me.

Hopefully this is the right place since it is giftcard related - help me solve a mystery please.

I paid a deposit for our rooms via giftcard - $202.50. On that same day a charge of $39.90 was also deducted that I don't have a receipt for.

I also bought two pixie passes for $934.08 (which makes sense - I needed to pay $1 w/ CC). On that same day a charge of $39.90 was also deducted! Once again - no receipt.

The above are two different gift cards. I'm going crazy trying to figure out what that charge is...
You can call DGC and try to find out but that’s basically all I can think of. $39.90 isn’t an amount ringing any bells with me.

Added Offer ~ 2/14/24 / Discount District

Best Buy
1707927365206.png

• 15% off Dave & Buster’s eGift Cards
  • 20% off H&M eGift Cards
  • 15% off Lyft eGift Cards
Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy Chase/BofA Offer:
    • Get 10% back, up to $33 max cashback.
    • Expires 3/02/24.
  • Best Buy Citi Offer: Get 3% Back On Up To $100 Spend
    • Yes, works on 3rd Party gift cards but NOT Best Buy.
    • Offer may be redeemed up to 2x within offer cycle.
    • Offer valid in-store and online only at US website BestBuy.com.
    • Expires 3/30/24.
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • BB also accepts Apple Pay & PayPal
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV

H-E-B
1707928260343.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 H-E-B gift cards
    • Includes: DisneyPlus, Domino’s, Fandango, Hulu, Netflix, Nintendo eShop, PlayStation Store, Vudu and Xbox
    • Limit 1 per brand.
    • Direct link to digital coupons
    • H-E-B Gift Card Must be Included in Order.
    • Expires 2/20/24.
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q1 2024: Grocery Stores
  • Chase Bonuses: On various CC
    • Earn 5x-10x Points on Grocery
    • Expires 3/31/24. Post #22052
  • Amazon Prime Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Disney Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery

Staples Online
Credit Cards & More

This is all that remains for Walmart

Walmart
Credit Cards & More
  • Walmart .com Amex Offer: Get 20% back. Limit of $40 back in total statement credits
    • Expires 3/31/24.
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery Stores
    • Expires 12/31/24.
  • Walmart also accepts PayPal via QR code

Rite Aid
1707930645104.png
  • Earn $10 BonusCash when you buy $45 in-store or online
    • Excludes gift cards, Rite Aid photo services, tobacco, alcohol and more. Visit RiteAid.com for details.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 2/18/24 – 2/24/24.

Does Big Lots sell physical Disney Gift Cards? I have double offers for them right now but don't want to drive to that store if they don't. I haven't been in one in years.

Picked up some of the 15% off Lyft gift cards at Best Buy to cover some Minnie Vans on our family Spring trip! Hope these don't have the delayed access issue the Amazon ones had.

ETA: already arrived and loaded to Lyft just fine!
How do Lyft and Minnie Vans work? We must get from WDW to the Briteline station at MCO in April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter