My paypal went through for a disney gift card. The transactions not going though were swagbuck mastercards, I guess they are cracking down again on pre paid card usage.
Yup....mine didn't go through either. First time this has happened in YEARS. Now I am waiting for the pending charge to fall off my prepaid card (which is showing a balance of zero!) so that I can at least use it somewhere else.

I just received a 10% (up to $11) back offer on my Chase debit card for Office Depot (expires 3/31). If I am reading posts number one and two correctly, if I want to purchase a DGC and have it track I must do so in store?
(This is a bummer, as the closest OD is 100 miles away.)
Yes, only in store for Office Depot. 100 miles seems too far for $11 to me, unless you were going out that way anyway.

I called the number and they said they was a hold on my account, they lifted it, and I should be able to use my account in 1 to 2 business days.
So it was a DGC account lock it sounds like? Did you try to make a payment with a gc that was not registered to your online account? (I’m wondering if they keep a memory of any cards that have been added to the account or if they’re limited to only freezing cards currently registered on the account.)

Yup....mine didn't go through either. First time this has happened in YEARS. Now I am waiting for the pending charge to fall off my prepaid card (which is showing a balance of zero!) so that I can at least use it somewhere else.
When I want to turn a prepaid into Disney I buy from Target. (I don’t recall the details but something started going wrong with certain pre-paid cards when buying from Disney and at that point some of us cut them off completely.)

When I want to turn a prepaid into Disney I buy from Target. (I don’t recall the details but something started going wrong with certain pre-paid cards when buying from Disney and at that point some of us cut them off completely.)

I don't remember why either but I do the same. I only buy dis gc with prepaid cards on targets site. I have a few long term survey groups I'm in so every so often I have a virtual visa and only use it on target.

I think the issue started back when we were still all getting a lot of virtual visas from Swagbucks and people started having issues with them on shop dis.

Huh, it won't let me add to my cart. Is there an account limit?

0 added to Cart
Item is unavailable to be added at this time
I ordered 7 last night and tried to order a few more a couple minutes later and it wouldn't let me....but I just checked today (about 12 hours later) and I can order more now. Might just need a reset in the system.

These are a bit better than Target's 5% with being able to pay for them with my Disney visa, so I am stocking up too :)

I just received a 10% (up to $11) back offer on my Chase debit card for Office Depot (expires 3/31). If I am reading posts number one and two correctly, if I want to purchase a DGC and have it track I must do so in store?
(This is a bummer, as the closest OD is 100 miles away.)
My closest one is 276 miles away...time for a road trip! Just kidding...

Added Offers ~ 2/21/24 / Discount District

Best Buy
1708543452804.png

Credit Cards and More
  • Best Buy Chase/BofA Offer:
    • Get 10% back, up to $33 max cashback.
    • Expires 3/02/24.
  • Best Buy Citi Offer: Get 3% Back On Up To $100 Spend
    • Yes, works on 3rd Party gift cards but NOT Best Buy.
    • Offer may be redeemed up to 2x within offer cycle.
    • Offer valid in-store and online only at US website BestBuy.com.
    • Expires 3/30/24.
  • US Bank Cash+: Electronic Stores
  • BB also accepts Apple Pay & PayPal
  • Stack with a Shopping Portal - YMMV

H-E-B
1708543650451.png

• Buy $30 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 H-E-B gift cards
    • Includes: Applebee’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Favor, Sonic, Wendy’s and Whataburger
    • Unlimited use.
    • Digital Coupon
    • H-E-B Gift Card Must be Included in Order.
    • Expires 3/05/24.
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q1 2024: Grocery Stores
  • Chase Bonuses: On various CC
    • Earn 5x-10x Points on Grocery
    • Expires 3/31/24. Post #22052
  • Amazon Prime Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Disney Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery

Save Mart, Lucky Supermarkets & Foodmax
Save Mart & Lucky Supermarkets
1708545685567.png
Foodmaxx
1708545704460.png
  • Save 10% on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Disney, Shell, PlayStation Store, Southwest, Starbucks and Uber
    • Limit $50 in savings.
    • Digital Coupon
    • Expires 2/27/24.
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q1 2024: Grocery Stores
  • Chase Bonuses: On various CC
    • Earn 5x-10x Points on Grocery
    • Expires 3/31/24. Post #22052
  • Amazon Prime Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Disney Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery

Save Mart, Lucky Supermarkets & Foodmax
Save Mart & Lucky Supermarkets
View attachment 835811
Foodmaxx
View attachment 835812
  • Save 10% on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Disney, Shell, PlayStation Store, Southwest, Starbucks and Uber
    • Limit $50 in savings.
    • Digital Coupon
    • Expires 2/27/24.
I need coffee. I could not for the life of me figure out where the 10% offer was in the SaveMart app to combine with the points offer :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter