For those of you like me who are worried about the latest round of Target Circle earnings not being credited to your account more than 24 hours after the qualifying purchase, you may want to do a chat or call with Target CS to get a case number. Below is a cut-and-paste of my chat and I found it a bit disturbing that the rep said there is no guarantee the earnings would hit but I can always reach out again. I changed the rep's name as I don't want to get anyone in trouble.

Ana:This is the offer you are referring to "Spend $80 on qualifying purchases to earn $10 Target Circle Earnings " ?
Me:Yes, correct
Ana:I would like to inform you that there was a technical issue with the on going bonus.
Me:So the reward is delayed?
Ana:Though our backend team has resolved the issue , we cannot provide a solution until the Target Circle Bonus Offer period has ended, after 2/29/24
Me:I see... I will just be patient then.
Ana:We also are unable to promise that we will provide the earnings, only that we’ll be happy to further assist at that time
Me:If after 2/29 I don't see the earnings, I should reach back out again and request the reward?
Ana:This is the case number # xxxxxxx for your future reference .

I’ve ordered gift cards from BJs multiple times and have never had a problem…however I have had a problem ordering gift cards from Sam’s Club.
Been ordering them from BJ's for 4 years now and have never had a problem, if anything they are more secure because they have only been touched by BJ's employees. If there is a problem BJ's can't claim that they were tampered with by the public, and would have to send you a new gift card to cover the loss.

For those of you like me who are worried about the latest round of Target Circle earnings not being credited to your account more than 24 hours after the qualifying purchase, you may want to do a chat or call with Target CS to get a case number.
Thanks for that info. I also fell victim to the glitch, thus far anyway. It's been almost 24 hours and no Circle earnings for my DGC purchase. We actually leave on a cruise today, so perhaps it will be fixed by the time we're back. Bon voyage and thanks to everyone that helps me save an additional 13-14% (in addition to the 10% with placeholders) on Disney. It all helps!

Thanks for that info. I also fell victim to the glitch, thus far anyway. It's been almost 24 hours and no Circle earnings for my DGC purchase. We actually leave on a cruise today, so perhaps it will be fixed by the time we're back. Bon voyage and thanks to everyone that helps me save an additional 13-14% (in addition to the 10% with placeholders) on Disney. It all helps!
Have fun!!!

Been ordering them from BJ's for 4 years now and have never had a problem, if anything they are more secure because they have only been touched by BJ's employees. If there is a problem BJ's can't claim that they were tampered with by the public, and would have to send you a new gift card to cover the loss.
Never thought of that but that makes sense. More reason to use BJ's

Below is a cut-and-paste of my chat and I found it a bit disturbing that the rep said there is no guarantee the earnings would hit but I can always reach out again.
Not sure I would put much into what the chat reps say. According to them Target's price match policy will only adjust the price upwards as it does not apply if someone else has the item on SALE...

Bruce: As I have checked I would like to inform you that the item is on sale on competitors website so it is not eligible for price match.
Me: What changed?
Bruce: We do not price match with sale prices.
Me: Isn't that what price matches are for SALE PRICES?!

So according to this rep you can only have the Targets price adjusted to MSRP. :badpc: So I just ordered it elsewhere and let Target pay return shipping. :rotfl2:

For those of you like me who are worried about the latest round of Target Circle earnings not being credited to your account more than 24 hours after the qualifying purchase, you may want to do a chat or call with Target CS to get a case number. Below is a cut-and-paste of my chat and I found it a bit disturbing that the rep said there is no guarantee the earnings would hit but I can always reach out again. I changed the rep's name as I don't want to get anyone in trouble.

Ana:This is the offer you are referring to "Spend $80 on qualifying purchases to earn $10 Target Circle Earnings " ?
Me:Yes, correct
Ana:I would like to inform you that there was a technical issue with the on going bonus.
Me:So the reward is delayed?
Ana:Though our backend team has resolved the issue , we cannot provide a solution until the Target Circle Bonus Offer period has ended, after 2/29/24
Me:I see... I will just be patient then.
Ana:We also are unable to promise that we will provide the earnings, only that we’ll be happy to further assist at that time
Me:If after 2/29 I don't see the earnings, I should reach back out again and request the reward?
Ana:This is the case number # xxxxxxx for your future reference .
I had a slightly different experience. The Target rep tried to tell me that 'ALL' gift cards were excluded. I copied the exclusions wordage below into the chat. They gave me a reference number, and told me to check back on March 1.

What is excluded?
Qualifying purchases exclude alcohol, Target GiftCards, Visa, American Express and Mastercard gift cards/prepaid cards, CVS pharmacy, clinic, and Target Optical. See the Target Circle program rules for complete list of excluded items. Restrictions apply. See terms & conditions below.

I had a slightly different experience. The Target rep tried to tell me that 'ALL' gift cards were excluded. I copied the exclusions wordage below into the chat. They gave me a reference number, and told me to check back on March 1.

What is excluded?
Qualifying purchases exclude alcohol, Target GiftCards, Visa, American Express and Mastercard gift cards/prepaid cards, CVS pharmacy, clinic, and Target Optical. See the Target Circle program rules for complete list of excluded items. Restrictions apply. See terms & conditions below.
Wow, I guess I should consider myself lucky that my offer awarded so quickly considering I bought a Disney egift card. But I reviewed the excluded items list (as well as the Target Circle program rules it references) carefully before my purchase. Nowhere does it say that Disney gift cards are excluded.

I got an email from the Pepper app that if I spend $100, I will get $20 back in Pepper rewards. Then I got a 2nd email from pepper saying I've been selected to get 10% back for the next 30 days. I think both offers are targeted, probably because I haven't purchased anything after my initial purchase from them. Can anyone explain how do you use the pepper points? My account says I have 11 pepper points with a value of $2.75 but I'm not sure how I use them.

Wow, I guess I should consider myself lucky that my offer awarded so quickly…
Eh. You’re the norm. Delayed is unusual. …Admittedly next time a Target circle offer comes along I’m not gonna be so willing to jump on it so quick. When the fluke in Dec happened I think it was on those who hit it fastest too…

Save Mart: Get 1500 Bonus Points with a $100 purchase of select gift cards. Limit up to $300 in gift card purchases eligible for reward, per household.

Disney, Airbnb, Shell, Southwest, Starbucks and Uber are eligible

Meijer’s mperks bonus on gift cards is back.

2/25/24 through 3/9/24

For every $50 in gift cards receive 5,000 mperks. Deal tops out at $500 spend for 50,000 mperks.

Nothing to clip it will activate with purchase.

Combine with any cards that receive bonus points at grocery stores for additional savings.

1708861331124.png

Eh. You’re the norm. Delayed is unusual. …Admittedly next time a Target circle offer comes along I’m not gonna be so willing to jump on it so quick. When the fluke in Dec happened I think it was on those who hit it fastest too…
You are not alone. I'm still hoping I get my credit too. It's never happened to me before. But it's been a few days now, so I am doubtful I'll get it. And like u, it makes me hesitant to do it in the future.

Meijer
This is a coupon you have to clip.
$10 off a $150 or more Mastercard.
Expires 3/2/24.

My Meijer only seems to carry Visa cards so this may be YMMV.

When I have done this in the past it is a small savings on the front end due to the activation fee but if you have a card with Groceries bonus category you will save more.

1708865013998.png

It’s been a while since I spent any $ at Target. I just checked and had $10 for spending $50 and I promptly ordered a $50 DGC via email. I got the DGC right away but so far no reward. Will the reward show up in my wallet?

It’s been a while since I spent any $ at Target. I just checked and had $10 for spending $50 and I promptly ordered a $50 DGC via email. I got the DGC right away but so far no reward. Will the reward show up in my wallet?
Was this a circle bonus showing a tracker?

I got same offer but it did exclude gift cards as well as a long list of other items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter