• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shop 'N Save
1709829845139.png

• Earn 30c Off Per Gallon Of Gas For Every $50 spent on 3rd Party Gift Cards
Credit Cards & More
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q1 2024: Grocery Stores
  • Chase Bonuses: On various CC
    • Earn 5x-10x Points on Grocery
    • Expires 3/31/24. Post #22052
  • Amazon Prime Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Disney Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery

Mark Your Calendars!

1709831750016.png

Daily Getaways - Live sale begins April 15, 2024
Save on hotel points and stays, theme park tickets, vacation packages and more.
All offers start at 1 PM ET.
Direct Link

Offers are not currently listed so keep checking back!

Mark Your Calendars!

View attachment 839883

Daily Getaways - Live sale begins April 15, 2024
Save on hotel points and stays, theme park tickets, vacation packages and more.
All offers start at 1 PM ET.
Direct Link

Offers are not currently listed so keep checking back!
Thanks for the post. I couldn't remember if they started at noon or 1 so good to know it's 1! I think I saw somewhere that the offers would be available to preview on April 8? I am usually able to snag 2 or 3 $100 Marriott GC for $80.

I think each person has their own calculus. But I do know that they can go as low as $429, like around the holidays.

I would say, if you have a use for it and your dates are already bookable or will be soon (next release), then go for it-- because prices can go up for your dates, negating any other savings if you wait for a better deal that may or may not come
3/9/24 - 3/10/24 online at Costco, SWA GC on sale for $429, limit 5 per membership.

Albertsons Companies:

Albertsons & Safeway
1710005822547.png
Credit Cards & More
  • Digital Wallet Discover Offer: Spend $25+ Via Digital Wallet 5 Times & Get $25 Back
    • Expires 4/30/24.
    • Apple Pay: ACME MARKETS, Albertsons, Lucky, Jewel-Osco, Safeway, Save Mart, Shaw's, Star Market & United Supermarkets.
  • Chase Freedom 5% Q1 2024: Grocery Stores
  • Chase Bonuses: On various CC
    • Earn 5x-10x Points on Grocery
    • Expires 3/31/24. Post #22052
  • Amazon Prime Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Disney Chase Bonus: Get 5% cb on Grocery
  • Citi Shop Your Way: Earn up to 10% Grocery
With the new Targeted Discover offer, don't forget it applies to this offer at select stores: YMMV.

ACME, Albertsons, Kings Food Market, Randalls, Safeway, Star Market, Tom Thumb

That's a really nice offer for those targeted!

Digital Wallet Discover Offer: Spend $25+ Via Digital Wallet 5 Times & Get $25 Back
Expires 4/30/24.
  • Earn $25 Cashback Bonus for making five separate purchases of $25 or more on each purchase using your Discover Card with your Digital Wallet. That’s a minimum of $125 in purchases consisting of at least 5 separate purchases.
  • Digital Wallet purchases include those made with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Garmin Pay, and in-store with Google Pay. Apple Pay transactions included in this offer are transactions made in-store or online when using the Apple Pay button.
  • No activation required.
  • Offer is non-transferable and limited to one offer per Discover account, whether the offer is received from Discover, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, or Garmin Pay.
  • Purchases must be made with merchants in the U.S.
  • To qualify for $25, the purchase transaction date must be before or on the last day of the offer or promotion.
  • For online purchases, the transaction date from the merchant may be the date when the item ships.
  • Rewards are added to your account within two billing periods.
  • Certain third-party payment accounts and digital wallet transactions may not earn $25 cash back if the technology does not provide sufficient transaction details. Discover does not determine the transaction details it receives for purchases.
  • Listed merchants are in no way sponsoring or affiliated with this program.
  • Learn more at Discover.com/digitalwallets.
Tips & Ideas
This is a nice deal if you’re targeted as you could buy a $25 gift card at a store accepting mobile payments five times and get $25 back which is a 20% return. GC Galore

I booked a few ADR's for our spring WDW trip and would like to buy tickets for the water parks with our AP's but the weather is what's causing me to hesitate.

4/28/24 - 5/09/24

Passholders can purchase specially priced 1-Day Water Park Tickets for just $49 plus tax! That’s a savings of up to $25 per ticket (as compared to a non-discounted 1-Day Water Park Ticket). Direct WDW Link
  • Is this the best price? I would use DGC if possible.
  • And what happens during inclement weather especially like lightening, is the WP still open cuz yeah, no thanks! Can I rebook for a different day?

I booked a few ADR's for our spring WDW trip and would like to buy tickets for the water parks with our AP's but the weather is what's causing me to hesitate.

4/28/24 - 5/09/24

Passholders can purchase specially priced 1-Day Water Park Tickets for just $49 plus tax! That’s a savings of up to $25 per ticket (as compared to a non-discounted 1-Day Water Park Ticket). Direct WDW Link
  • Is this the best price? I would use DGC if possible.
  • And what happens during inclement weather especially like lightening, is the WP still open cuz yeah, no thanks! Can I rebook for a different day?

There is also a seasonal water pass unlimited days through late May. It's $78.81 per adult.

Yes, I saw that.
We were planning one day at WDW & one day at Universal for the water parks.

Still would like to know from peeps what their experiences are with tickets & inclement weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter