Publix
1711083267520.png
  • Buy $50 in Choice, Giving Good or One4All Gift Cards and Get $10 OFF Groceries
  • Minimum grocery spend $50.
    • Limit one coupon per household per day.
    • Direct link
      Coupons must be printed out to use in store.
    • Original coupon and single transaction for at least $50 of groceries, excluding phone and gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery items, money services, postage stamps, and prescriptions, required for each deal.
    • Offer valid 3/23/24 - 4/05/24.

Publix

1711083387018.png
  • Buy $50 in American Eagle, Fandango, Sonic or PlayStation Gift Cards and Get $10 OFF Groceries
  • Minimum grocery spend $50.
    • Limit one coupon per household per day.
    • Direct link
      Coupons must be printed out to use in store.
    • Original coupon and single transaction for at least $50 of groceries, excluding phone and gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery items, money services, postage stamps, and prescriptions, required for each deal.
    • Offer valid 3/23/24 - 4/05/24.

With the household limit of 2 on these, do they also have to be separate transactions, or can we buy two $50 DGC at the same time for $80 total?
*Update* you can buy 2 at 1 time. I just did it, so please disregard my question.

Glad you were able to figure it out on your own.
Just saying, to all, if you also live near Tom's Food Center you can buy 2 gc there as well. So, two gc at each store.

Costco
1711086420549.png
  • Buy $100 (two $50) California Pizza Kitchen eGift Cards For $69.99
  • Buy $100 (two $50) Synergy San Diego Restaurant eGift Cards For $57.99
    • Limit 10. Direct link
    • Merchants participation changes, for additional restaurants and current list use this Direct Link.
    • Also pay tips in cash or credit card.
    • Expires 3/30/24.

Last edited:

So true. There's one a little out of the way that's super sketchy and the one I go to is huge and clean and best prices even during the worst of the "supply chain" issues. I'm chuckling at your line about one family versus another as I'm imagining Mob crime families running the ShopRites. Although in my area that wouldn't be a stretch!

Ravitz Family ShopRites are just better than Eickhoff Family! I will die on this hill!!! Obviously, us bored suburbanites need to create drama somewhere, why not grocery store franchisees?? :rotfl2:

I first found out in the height of the pandemic when people on the local FB page were saying that the store in the next town over was better stocked than ours: it had some yogurt versus no yogurt, we're talking April 2020! But, even when things leveled out, I've kept up the slightly longer drive. When I just need something quickly and go to the in-town store, I'm always annoyed by something, lol!

Re Home Depot- as someone suggested, I purchased 5- $100 GC from HD. Those did in fact all ship together. Charge pending on Chase from HD for $500.
I'm not seeing the Home Depot deal as one of my "offers' under the Disney Visa or my Prime Visa. Am I missing something? Can I still get the deal?

I struck out on my first call to Chase about the HD offer split (I did not buy any GC, just some items for my remodeled bathroom). The rep put me on hold and came back and said there was nothing she could do. I plan to try another call, why would they put that disclaimer that says to call if they couldn't do anything?

Keep trying as it worked for another peep several pages back.
I can't remember who but I clearly remember them calling and getting it added to their account.

This is a lovely surprise. Headed to San Diego this summer where we honeymooned 35 years ago. Thanks @FoxC63

I'm not familiar with Synergy San Diego GC. I was trying to find a link to all the restaurants where it's accepted due to the negative reviews on Costco. Have you used them before?

Edit to add: Thank goodness for Google!

SYNERGY RESTAURANT GIFT CARD

Merchants participation changes, for additional restaurants and current list use this Direct Link.
Also note:

1711134637156.png

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter