1711638204297.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Extrabucks
    • Includes: Belk, Long John Silver's, O'Charley's or Spa & Wellness
    • Limit of 1 per household with card.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/31/24 – 4/06/24.

Newegg

1711638984954.png
  • Buy $100 Uber/Uber Eats eGift Cards for $9()
Credit Cards & More
  • Newegg Chase Offer: Get 5% back, $50 max.
    • Offer valid one time only
    • Expires 3/31/24.
  • Amex Business Gold card will earn 4x Membership Rewards if this is one of your top two earning categories this month.
  • Alternative Payment Method with VV
  • May also try shopping portal

Staples

1711639679910.png
  • Buy $200 Visa Gift Cards with No Purchase Fee
    • Limit 8 per day
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 3/31/24 – 4/06/24.
Credit Cards & More
  • Staples .com Chase Offer: 10% off, $17 max
    • On all purchases until max has been reached.
    • Note, .com - This offer is valid online only.
    • Expires 4/30/24. Post #23757 :thumbsup2 @miztressuz
  • Pay with a Chase Ink Cash or Ink Plus card to earn 5x Ultimate Rewards.

We are getting close to 2nd Quarter categories, be sure to take a look see where you are and double check your offers.
  • Chase: Click this link (login required) to check how far you are along the $1,500.
  • Discover: Login, then click this link to see you how far along the $1,500 you are.
  • US Bank Cash+: Log in here, then scroll down and click on the red “View Your Cash+ History” button.
Several store offers will be expiring as well and those can be found on: Post #1 and Post #2
Again, some grocery stores and others will be closed on Easter, March 31st. so plan accordingly.

Predicted Start Dates Easter Clearance Deals in 2024
Easter candy, basket stuffers, books, Easter decor and more!

1711641716259.png
To keep track of these deals go to: The Krazy Coupon Lady

TSA PreCheck Program Adds Eight New Airlines
March 28, 2024 Danny Deal Guru <link to full article

1711643841437.png
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) announced today the expansion of its TSA PreCheck program with eight new airlines. That includes Air Premia, Air Tahiti Nui, Air Transat, Bahamasair, BermudAir, Iberia, La Compagnie and New Pacific Airlines.

In May, the agency announced that teenagers aged 13-17 may now accompany TSA PreCheck enrolled parents or guardians through TSA PreCheck screening when traveling on the same reservation and when the TSA PreCheck indicator appears on the teen’s boarding pass. Children 12 and under may accompany an enrolled parent or guardian in the TSA PreCheck lanes without restriction.

Enrolled airline passengers should look for the TSA Pre✓® indicator (such as TSAPRECHK, TSA PRE, or TSA Pre✓®) on their boarding pass to know if they are eligible for TSA PreCheck screening before their flight.

TSA PreCheck now costs $78 for five years. Renewal now only costs $70 for online applications, but costs $78 for in-person renewals. Global Entry, which simplifies the customs process when returning from outside the U.S., also includes TSA PreCheck benefits, and costs $100 for five years. You can get either of these Trusted Traveler Programs for free if you have an eligible credit card.

For the Albertson's offer... does anyone know if you can use the $5 off on gift cards on your next purchase? Can you do it more than once? I rarely shop there as it's more of drive for me, but may be worth it if I can do a few transactions...

I haven’t boughten DGC at target in a very long time. For the rewards offers can DGC be bought online and still trigger the offer?

For the Albertson's offer... does anyone know if you can use the $5 off on gift cards on your next purchase? Can you do it more than once? I rarely shop there as it's more of drive for me, but may be worth it if I can do a few transactions...

What Albertson's offer? I only listed ACME and the details are listed on Post #1 & Post #2

What Albertson's offer? I only listed ACME and the details are listed on Post #1 & Post #2
Ah, I looked again and saw that it's Albertson's companies: ACME, not Albertson's. I just saw Albertson's. My bad, though I did look at the first post before I posted my question and didn't see if you could use the $5 on gift card card purchases on your next purchase or if you could do the offer more than once. Sorry.

Ah, I looked again and saw that it's Albertson's companies: ACME, not Albertson's. I just saw Albertson's. My bad, though I did look at the first post before I posted my question and didn't see if you could use the $5 on gift card card purchases on your next purchase or if you could do the offer more than once. Sorry.

Oh, no worries. I thought you had an Albertson's ad or digital coupon for the same offer that I didn't see. :hyper2:

We don't have Albertson's here in MI, but I doubt you can use the $5 to buy gc, lottery, alcohol etc., that exemption seems to run across multiple chains.

As far as using the coupon multiple times, it depends on the terms. I believe you can but it would be on a single transaction. Each transaction will yield a code on the bottom of the receipt to use on a future purchase.

Added Offers & Updates ~ 3/29/24 / Discount District

Update: The ACME ad has been released online and the GC offer includes: 525 in participating gift cards.
Albertsons Companies:

ACME
1711720703252.png
  • Buy $25 3rd Party Gift Cards & Save $5 on You Next Shopping Order

Albertsons Companies:

Star Market

1711721839045.png

• SAVE $5* on your next shopping order when you buy $25 in participating gift cards
  • I believe this is on all 3rd Party Gift Cards.

Newegg
1711724123744.png

• $75 Fandango (3- $25) eGift Cards for $56.99
Credit Cards & More
  • Newegg Chase Offer: Get 5% back, $50 max.
    • Offer valid one time only
    • Expires 3/31/24.
  • Amex Business Gold card will earn 4x Membership Rewards if this is one of your top two earning categories this month.
  • Alternative Payment Method with VV
  • May also try shopping portal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter