I know I'm very late updating and posting new offers so I apologize for that. My family and I had appointments at our optometrist.

Some of you may know a dear friend of mine Mrs. Nancy, her father was very ill and has passed away. I'll be off the board April 4th & 5th to attend services.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
Thank you for all that you do.:sunny:

Can someone please confirm this offer is still valid?
I'm getting an error on my link and it wasn't like that before.
Thank you.

BJ’s Warehouse
  • Buy $100 Disney Gift Card for $93.99
    • New link - Physical only.
    • Limit unknown.
    • Stacks with targeted coupons - be sure to check out Credit Cards & More!
    • Expiry date unknown. Post #24061 :thumbsup2 @bnf0522

Last edited:
Added Offers ~ 4/02/24 / Discount District

ACME Fresh Market

1712065097148.png

• Buy $100 ACME Fresh Gift Cards & Get $7 ACME Cash
    • No Limit.
    • ACME Cash will be added to your account automatically.
    • Redeem ACME Cash on anything in store excludes gift cards, tobacco, alcohol, pharmacy, lottery and Western Union.
    • Total Eclipse One-Day Bonus.
    • Summit & Kent locations
    • Ad Scan / Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 4/08/24.

Thank you.

BJ’s Warehouse
    • Direct link - Physical only.
    • Limit unknown.
Looks like it's still good until 4/4!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 9.38.07 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 9.38.07 AM.png
    113 KB · Views: 4
Giant Eagle In-Store & Online

1712066097849.png
  • Earn 300 Perks (member) or 450 Perks (Pro) for every $100 You Spend on Choice Gift Cards
    • Online Link - Blackhawk Network
    • Excludes: Giving Good & One4all.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 4/04/24 – 4/17/24.

I assume it is only good for one day, 4/13.
Thank you for posting!

Just adding in additional details.

Target
  • Get 10% Off Target Gift Cards
  • In-store & Online?
  • Limit unknown - will update.
  • Circle Offer - Not loadable at this time
    • You cannot buy Target GC with Target gift cards.
    • You cannot use Target GC to buy any third party gift cards.
    • You cannot use Target Circle Balance, earned Rewards, Anniversary, Birthday, Target Coupons or Target Circle Rewards Offer towards the purchase of Target GC.
    • You do not get an additional 5% discount on Target GC when using your Redcard.
  • Offer valid 4/13/24 only? Post #24228 :thumbsup2 @PrincessGidget

That's too bad the reimbursement process is so bad for you guys. However, very understandable to avoid potential unnecessary hassle when dealing with a health crisis (and all the other challenges that come along with it).

View attachment 847498
I assume it is only good for one day, 4/13.

And here I had been hoping this offer would come back before Thanksgiving. Yay!

Nice! A little early, but going to get those end-of-year teacher gifts taken care of.

anyone know if BJ's will allow you to use a gc for partial payment on a dis gc? They're running a special now buy a membership for $20 get a $20 gc
Nice find!

1712089683465.png
Offer not valid in the Madison, AL; Pensacola, FL; Noblesville, IN; Canton, MI; Chesterfield, MI; Madison Heights, MI; Taylor, MI; Johnson City, NY; Lewis Center, OH; New Albany, OH; Goodlettsville, TN; La Vergne, TN; and Mt. Juliet, clubs. Expires: 5/6/24.

**Purchase qualifying membership and spend $60 after discounts and before taxes in one transaction in-club or on BJs.com within 30 days of membership enrollment, get a $20 reward added to the primary membership account within 48 hours of qualifying purchase to be used within 30 days of receipt of reward. If not redeemed within 30 days of receipt, reward will no longer be available. Limit (1) per primary membership. Excludes household and supplemental memberships. Excludes items restricted by law or regulation, eye exams, shipping, sales taxes and fees, bottle deposits, alcoholic beverages, cigarettes and tobacco-related products, lottery tickets, gift cards, propane, BJ’s Gas®, online optical purchases, BJ’s membership fees and add-ons, warranties and protection plans, BJ’s services provided by third parties (such as BJ’s Home Improvement®, BJ’s Travel®, DoorDash, Instacart), and BJ’s B2B and BJ's Global Sales transactions. No rain checks. This special rewards offer is separate from the BJ’s One® Mastercard® program and does not alter its terms.

†20 item per transaction limit. Only available for purchases up to $750. Paper coupons not available. Cannot be used to purchase gift cards, alcohol, cigarettes, propane, appliances, fireworks, security-protected items or tires.

††BJ’s Same-Day Delivery is not available in all ZIP codes. Log in to your account to confirm availability.

Last edited:
Thank you.

BJ’s Warehouse
    • Limit unknown.
I am also getting an Error! :confused3

Last edited:
Thank you.

BJ’s Warehouse
    • Limit unknown.

Looks like it's still good until 4/4!

Funny you should ask.

I was at BJ's yesterday to pick up a couple things and I had that $20 reward from buying some crap a while back :P I think it was stuff like razor blades, soap etc. but was so long ago I forgot. I picked up a $100 DGC and it rang up as $96.99 and then there was a $3.00 coupon for it. So in the end I got it for $73.99 after the $20 reward.

I just purchased the BJ's membership and then I bought the $100 DGC. We'll see if I get the $20 back...

I was also getting an error using the link, so I typed in the specifics and went through slick deals site, I think. I had to click a couple of times but it worked.( I think, fingers crossed)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter