Up and coming story now is Target is updating terms and ALL circle bonuses will require a redcard purchase to count.

Well that's a great way to lose customers. I'm not losing 10% savings from their gc sale to pay with a debit (I don't even remember the last time I purchased anything with any debut card) or use a 5/24 spot for their crappy credit card.

Well that's a great way to lose customers. I'm not losing 10% savings from their gc sale to pay with a debit (I don't even remember the last time I purchased anything with any debut card) or use a 5/24 spot for their crappy credit card.
Eh, I don’t mind much. But- I only hit gc’s for the circle bonus after too many mishaps with normal stuff and almost always use my RedCard for 5% off. I used to use a RedCard debit before I went lol/24 and after that decided to pickup a RedCard cc, it wasn’t like a debit card was hard to manage and I think I got like a $40 coupon when I snagged it.

The loss to me will be when offers from things like cash app, or Chase offers come along because the purchases won’t qualify but those have rather dried up anyway.

Up and coming story now is Target is updating terms and ALL circle bonuses will require a redcard purchase to count.
I paid with a GC for a small item and it never tracked for my bonus. Only items paid with my red card did.

Anyone have both a Sam’s and BJ’s card? Trying to decide which has better DGC deals usually. We currently have a Costco card, but did not have a trip booked during the December gift cards deals. We have all 3 club stores within a couple of miles of each other, so access to all physical stores is equal.

Anyone have both a Sam’s and BJ’s card? Trying to decide which has better DGC deals usually. We currently have a Costco card, but did not have a trip booked during the December gift cards deals. We have all 3 club stores within a couple of miles of each other, so access to all physical stores is equal.
I have both memberships, and prefer BJs. That said, I dont have a physical Sam's location near me, so can't speak to their in-club usefulness. Sam's limits DGCs to 2 per card type/denomination, so that is limiting. I only buy a handful of items at BJs, but have still been able to take advantage of many of their promotions to earn their rewards without buying "extra" things just to meet the requirements of the promo. Once received, you can then apply the promo rewards to DGS, as someone above just mentioned ($100 DGC for $74 or something like that). Idk if Sam's has similar promos.

Added Offers ~ 4/03/24 / Discount District

Albertsons Companies:
Albertsons & Safeway
1712147767593.png
  • Save $10 when you spend $50 or more on qualifying purchases in a single in-store or online transaction.
    • LIMIT 1 OFFER PER HOUSEHOLD.
    • Albertson's Digital Coupon
    • Safeway Digital Coupon
    • Be sure to read the terms.
    • Excludes gift cards and more.
    • Only at Oregon Safeway or Albertsons store and S.W. Washington stores serving Clark, Wahkiakum, Cowlitz, Skamania, Walla Walla and Klickitat counties.
    • Expires 4/09/24.
  • Earn 8x points on $50 Topgolf Gift Cards

Is it normal for BJ's website to not work? Any tips? I've tried incognito and it doesnt want to let me sign in (to newly created 1 day account), nor does it want to let me add cards to my cart. Also, any historical click through that might track to stack?

Update: Harris Teeter has removed the following gift card offers, if you have added them to your account - you are good to go!

Harris Teeter

Last edited:
Newegg
1712149826995.png
  • $100 DoorDash eGift Card for $90
1712150090971.png
1712150262316.png

• $100 Xbox eGift Card for $90 with Promo Code SSDRA44
  • $60 Xbox eGift Card for $54 with Promo Code ULDRA94
Still available:

Publix

1712151163059.png
  • Buy $50 Gas Gift Cards and $50 Groceries & Get $10 Off
    • Direct link
    • Original coupon and single transaction for at least $50 of groceries, excluding phone and gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery items, money services, postage stamps, and prescriptions, required for each deal.
    • Original coupon and gas card must be presented when purchasing $50 of groceries.
    • Publix accepts only one minimum purchase coupon for every minimum grocery purchase, meaning minimum purchase coupons cannot be combined.
    • Valid for in-store purchases only.
    • Offer good only at your Publix locations in Virginia, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Kentucky.
    • Expires 4/09/24.

Save Mart, Lucky Supermarkets & FoodMaxx

FoodMaxx

1712151937678.png
  • Save 10% On Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Carl’s Jr, Chili’s, Chipotle, Cinemark Theatres, Fandango, Netflix, Olive Garden, Texas Roadhouse and Uber
    • Limit up to $50 in savings.
    • Foodmaxx Digital Coupons
    • Expires 4/09/24.

Well, its off to pack as we leave tomorrow for our 2-day trip to Philadelphia to see Frozen on Broadway. (ok, technically it is not on Broadway anymore but touring the country, so they call it the Broadway Series). Kids are really excited for this!
Sounds wonderful! Have a great time.

Eh, I don’t mind much. But- I only hit gc’s for the circle bonus after too many mishaps with normal stuff and almost always use my RedCard for 5% off. I used to use a RedCard debit before I went lol/24 and after that decided to pickup a RedCard cc, it wasn’t like a debit card was hard to manage and I think I got like a $40 coupon when I snagged it.

The loss to me will be when offers from things like cash app, or Chase offers come along because the purchases won’t qualify but those have rather dried up anyway.
Doesn't bother me much either, I always use my redcard. Except for the 10%off Target GC, that I use whatever card I am trying to meet an MSR on, so that part will be a bummer, but the rest is fine.

Save Mart, Lucky Supermarkets & FoodMaxx

FoodMaxx

View attachment 847809
  • Save 10% On Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Carl’s Jr, Chili’s, Chipotle, Cinemark Theatres, Fandango, Netflix, Olive Garden, Texas Roadhouse and Uber
    • Limit up to $50 in savings.
    • Foodmaxx Digital Coupons
    • Expires 4/09/24.
Sweetness!! Was just running down on the Carl's stash from their BF offer. The 1000 bonus pts for SaveMart is even better because it's worth $10 so basically 20% for us SaveMart folks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter