SpartanNash: D&W Fresh Market (MI), Family Fare (MN, NE, ND, MI, SD & WI), Forest Hills Foods (Ada & Grand Rapids, MI), Tom's Food Center (Portland & Okemos, MI), Martin's Supermarkets (IN & MI), VG's Grocery (MI)

1712520368310.png

Update: Includes upcoming offers and note the $500 limit on Target gift cards

Target Circle Gift Card Offers
1712520583332.png

• Buy $50 Select Choice Gift Cards & Get $5 Target Gift Card
    • Includes: Cheers To You!, Fun & Fabulous, Game & Grub, Happy B-Day, Happy Birthday, Happy Holidays, Pack & Go, Season’s Greetings, Thank You and Yay You!
    • In-Store & Online
    • Online link.
    • Expires 4/23/24.
  • Save on Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: AMC Theaters, Panera Bread and Regal Cinemas
    • Circle Offer - Not loadable at this time
    • Offer valid 4/09/24.
  • Get 10% Off Target Gift Cards
    • In-store & Online?
    • Limit $500
    • You cannot buy Target GC with Target gift cards.
    • You cannot use Target GC to buy any third party gift cards.
    • You cannot use Target Circle Balance, earned Rewards, Anniversary, Birthday, Target Coupons or Target Circle Rewards Offer towards the purchase of Target GC.
    • You do not get an additional 5% discount on Target GC when using your Redcard.
    • Offer valid 4/13/24. Post #24228 :thumbsup2 @PrincessGidget

Reminder: This offer is now live

• $49 Target Circle 360 - Membership
    • Item's delivered in as little as an hour with no delivery fees. You’ll also gain access to free 2-day shipping and the ability to deliver to your door, or someone else’s.
    • Direct link
    • Excludes 1% earnings.
    • $49 Promotional valid 4/07/24 - 5/18/24 for the first year.
    • Originally Posted by @Twlightsprkle

Walgreens
1712520943572.png

• Buy TWO Select Gift Cards & Get $5 Walgreens gift card
    • Includes: DoorDash and Fandango
    • Must include Walgreens gift card, check with store manager for specific design as they change.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 4/13/24.

Finally got a circle reward too! 10$ for $90 spend. I'll take it! I also have my extra 5% birthday coupon still.
I got $10 for $70. Bought $75 in Disney GCs because we’re here now and I forgot how expensive some dining can be. I don’t think I have enough in GCs for the Genie+, Lighting lanes and dining. We had dinner at Flying Fish and the bill made my eyes water. Having 2 kids that are Disney ‘adults’ sure does hurt.

Mine is $10 on $60 (I haven't purchased from Target in awhile). I also noticed that there is a discount on Target gift cards coming up. I know that we used to be able to buy Disney GC with Target GC, but I think that went away. Anyone can confirm that?

You might want to catch up on DP's which can be found on Post #2 Discount District

Offers can be found there as well.
Target Circle Gift Card Offers
  • Get 10% Off Target Gift Cards
    • In-store & Online?
    • Limit $500
    • You cannot buy Target GC with Target gift cards.
    • You cannot use Target GC to buy any third party gift cards.
    • You cannot use Target Circle Balance, earned Rewards, Anniversary, Birthday, Target Coupons or Target Circle Rewards Offer towards the purchase of Target GC.
    • You do not get an additional 5% discount on Target GC when using your Redcard.
    • Offer valid 4/13/24. Post #24228 :thumbsup2 @PrincessGidget

I got $10 for $70. Bought $75 in Disney GCs because we’re here now and I forgot how expensive some dining can be. I don’t think I have enough in GCs for the Genie+, Lighting lanes and dining. We had dinner at Flying Fish and the bill made my eyes water. Having 2 kids that are Disney ‘adults’ sure does hurt.
I just booked a reservation for Akershus.....I have 4 kids, 2 of them over 10.....made me cry a little haha. My youngest daughter is 5 though and this is probably our last trip to Florida for 2-3 years so....I am going for it because its probably the last time in her princess phase...but....ouch.

I just booked a reservation for Akershus.....I have 4 kids, 2 of them over 10.....made me cry a little haha. My youngest daughter is 5 though and this is probably our last trip to Florida for 2-3 years so....I am going for it because its probably the last time in her princess phase...but....ouch.
That's a character dining experience, at least. To me those are more understandable, they have to pay the character actors.

That's a character dining experience, at least. To me those are more understandable, they have to pay the character actors.
Yea, getting excited though! My reservation window opened up this morning and I jumped on some reservations. My second daughter also wants to be a zoo keeper at Animal Kingdom when she grows up, so we booked Starlight Safari on June 9 for her birthday!

My kids have grown out of the character meets. Although the older one would be up for meeting Ducktales characters or Phineas and Ferb. Both my girls eat more than me though; both are already taller than me (and I’m not short at 5’7”). We got back from dinner and within a half hour they wanted snacks before getting ready for bed - and they had dessert at the restaurant!

My kids have grown out of the character meets. Although the older one would be up for meeting Ducktales characters or Phineas and Ferb. Both my girls eat more than me though; both are already taller than me (and I’m not short at 5’7”). We got back from dinner and within a half hour they wanted snacks before getting ready for bed - and they had dessert at the restaurant!
My husband probably wishes I would grow out of character meals. 😄
Oh well, at least we pay for them with discounted DGCs!

My husband probably wishes I would grow out of character meals. 😄
Oh well, at least we pay for them with discounted DGCs!
Yea, here is to hoping they take my resale dvc membership for a discount haha. I have heard sometimes they let it fly, other times not so much. Double stacking the discount sounds sweet. It has given me the membership discount on a few other items, so I have hope.

I'm fairly new to Target Circle Rewards. How do you redeem the rewards? Are they like cash back you can use anywhere or do they function like a store credit/gift card that can only be used at Target? Thanks!

Not cash back. They’re basically store credits for use in Target only. They show up in the wallet section of the app. There’s a toggle button to use them or toggle off if you don’t want to use them for the particular purchase. They can’t be used for gift cards, but can use them for most merchandise.

From the terms & conditions:

To redeem on Target.com or the Target App, apply the Target Circle Rewards to your next online order during checkout on Target.com or the Target App.

When you elect to redeem Target Circle Rewards, the entire amount will be applied to your next purchase as a Target discount. You cannot elect to apply only a portion of your Target Circle Rewards to a purchase. If your purchase is less than the amount of the Target Circle Rewards you have applied, the remaining amount may be unavailable for a second transaction until the first transaction has completed processing.

Target Circle Rewards are applied to the total purchase amount after all other discounts have been applied to the purchase transaction, except that if you use your Target Circle Card to pay for the purchase, any applicable Target Circle Card 5% discount will be applied to the transaction after the Target Circle Rewards are redeemed.

Target Circle Rewards cannot be redeemed for the following:

• adult beverage purchases;
  • dairy product purchases;
  • purchases of prescriptions and over-the-counter items located behind the pharmacy counter;
  • purchases made at some partner businesses, including in-store clinics, Target Optical and Target Plus Partners;
  • Same Day Delivery purchases, purchases made on the Shipt app and tips for shoppers;
  • purchases made from Target through third-party sites such as Google Express;
  • purchases of Target GiftCards;
  • purchases of specialty gift cards and Visa, American Express and Mastercard gift cards/prepaid cards;
  • purchases fulfilled via email (for example, video game digital downloads and digital specialty gift cards);
  • taxes, bottle deposits, shipping, delivery, handling and all other fees or charges;
  • payment of any Target Circle Card balance, debit card cash withdrawals at checkout and payments for insufficient funds;
  • prior purchases; or
  • where otherwise prohibited by law.

Last edited:
Ive always gotten 35 gallons at Smiths (Kroger) when redeeming fuel points. Today it cut me off at 25 gallons. Unsure if this is known but thought Id let everyone know. Sad because Im scrapping deals together for my trip this week and the grocery 6% Amex Blue Cash with fuel points was my last/best option. Ive emailed them to see why and I'll update the post when I hear back.

I have some questions/looking for advice regarding Target rewards/circle offers. This is the first year I'm really paying attention to Target Circle week discounts and I want to make sure I don't make any mistakes.

(1) I had the offer: Make 1 qualifying purchase of $70 or more to earn $10 in Target Circle Rewards. I bought a $100 Disney gift card and have received the reward, but it credited me $20 in my Target wallet instead of $10. I'm wondering if maybe I clicked Activate on the reward a couple times before placing the order and that's why it happened. Has anyone experienced something similar and the reward fixed itself? I'll contact customer service tomorrow if it still shows $20. Don't want credit for something I didn't earn.

(2) I have a separate offer for $15 off when you spend $100 on Storewide purchase (limit 1-time use, expires 4/20). I also have a birthday offer for 5% off one in-store or online purchase (limit 1-time use, expires 4/29). Can I (or even should I) combine both offers on one order? Or is it better to use them on separate orders?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter