Not cash back. They’re basically store credits for use in Target only. They show up in the wallet section of the app. There’s a toggle button to use them or toggle off if you don’t want to use them for the particular purchase. They can’t be used for gift cards, but can use them for most merchandise.

From the terms & conditions:

To redeem on Target.com or the Target App, apply the Target Circle Rewards to your next online order during checkout on Target.com or the Target App.

When you elect to redeem Target Circle Rewards, the entire amount will be applied to your next purchase as a Target discount. You cannot elect to apply only a portion of your Target Circle Rewards to a purchase. If your purchase is less than the amount of the Target Circle Rewards you have applied, the remaining amount may be unavailable for a second transaction until the first transaction has completed processing.

Target Circle Rewards are applied to the total purchase amount after all other discounts have been applied to the purchase transaction, except that if you use your Target Circle Card to pay for the purchase, any applicable Target Circle Card 5% discount will be applied to the transaction after the Target Circle Rewards are redeemed.

Target Circle Rewards cannot be redeemed for the following:

• adult beverage purchases;
  • dairy product purchases;
  • purchases of prescriptions and over-the-counter items located behind the pharmacy counter;
  • purchases made at some partner businesses, including in-store clinics, Target Optical and Target Plus Partners;
  • Same Day Delivery purchases, purchases made on the Shipt app and tips for shoppers;
  • purchases made from Target through third-party sites such as Google Express;
  • purchases of Target GiftCards;
  • purchases of specialty gift cards and Visa, American Express and Mastercard gift cards/prepaid cards;
  • purchases fulfilled via email (for example, video game digital downloads and digital specialty gift cards);
  • taxes, bottle deposits, shipping, delivery, handling and all other fees or charges;
  • payment of any Target Circle Card balance, debit card cash withdrawals at checkout and payments for insufficient funds;
  • prior purchases; or
  • where otherwise prohibited by law.
Very helpful thanks!

I have some questions/looking for advice regarding Target rewards/circle offers. This is the first year I'm really paying attention to Target Circle week discounts and I want to make sure I don't make any mistakes.

(1) I had the offer: Make 1 qualifying purchase of $70 or more to earn $10 in Target Circle Rewards. I bought a $100 Disney gift card and have received the reward, but it credited me $20 in my Target wallet instead of $10. I'm wondering if maybe I clicked Activate on the reward a couple times before placing the order and that's why it happened. Has anyone experienced something similar and the reward fixed itself? I'll contact customer service tomorrow if it still shows $20. Don't want credit for something I didn't earn.

(2) I have a separate offer for $15 off when you spend $100 on Storewide purchase (limit 1-time use, expires 4/20). I also have a birthday offer for 5% off one in-store or online purchase (limit 1-time use, expires 4/29). Can I (or even should I) combine both offers on one order? Or is it better to use them on separate orders?
I have used these reward since they started them and I have never been double credited.

As far as combing your other 2 offers I personally would. When we have had multiple offers we have always combined them on one big trip.

I had received that message when trying to place orders using my phone. I then used the laptop and the orders went through fine. Still waiting for deliver and $$ reward.
I tried incognito mode and my phone browser- no dice. I guess I'll have to take what I've gotten so far...

I have used these reward since they started them and I have never been double credited.

As far as combing your other 2 offers I personally would. When we have had multiple offers we have always combined them on one big trip.
Thanks for the advice. I checked my completed offers this morning and found that I had two different reward offers: spend $70 get $10 and spend $60 get $10. So it turns out the $20 was correct since the purchase satisfied both offers.

Regarding the other offers, I'll have to decide what I really want/need in order to take advantage of them. There aren't any medium or big purchases that I was planning to make, but now I feel like I have to because of the offers. Smart move Target!

Thanks for the advice. I checked my completed offers this morning and found that I had two different reward offers: spend $70 get $10 and spend $60 get $10. So it turns out the $20 was correct since the purchase satisfied both offers.

Regarding the other offers, I'll have to decide what I really want/need in order to take advantage of them. There aren't any medium or big purchases that I was planning to make, but now I feel like I have to because of the offers. Smart move Target!

Right, I was about to suggest try looking into your purchase history to find out where the extra reward $ came from.

Birthday, I don't think I've added my that info, I'll have to take a look see. Even though I was born in October, I wonder if I should make it November - thinking black Friday deals. :scratchin

Last edited:

Update: These offers are now expiring today, 4/08/24.

Newegg
1712598856631.png

• $50 Nintendo eShop eGift Card for $45 with Promo Code: ULDRA95
  • $60 Xbox eGift Card for $54 with Promo Code ULDRA94
  • $50 Old Navy eGift Cards $40

Office Depot/OfficeMax
  • Buy $300+ Mastercard Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
    • Limit 10 per household
    • Expire 4/13/24. DoC

Meant to post this last week after I got back from Spring Break but took me awhile to catch up on posts and make sure someone else did not already post this (sorry if I missed it and someone did) ...

I noticed that Rakuten recently updated their Exclusions, specifically for Sam's Club. Their exclusions now specifically state that Disney Gift Cards are excluded from Sam's Club Cashback via Rakuten.

Kind of shocking that they specifically call out Disney gift cards and no others, but obviously there have been enough purchases of DGCs via Rakuten that they specifically have excluded it!

I recall at one point @FoxC63 saying that this thread has an impact with the number of views it has and influencing cashback from companies like Rakuten and RMN - this is just proof that this is true!

1712620047447.png

With the Chase 10% back on Home Depot, does the purchase have to post by the time the deal expires? I hate that some offers on cards have to post while others don't. I wish they all made it retroactive to date of purchase not posting.

With the Chase 10% back on Home Depot, does the purchase have to post by the time the deal expires? I hate that some offers on cards have to post while others don't. I wish they all made it retroactive to date of purchase not posting.
I don't know, but I made a purchase on April 1 and it posted on April 2. Got the credit today.

I don't know, but I made a purchase on April 1 and it posted on April 2. Got the credit today.
Was it Disney GCs? I actually was thinking of doing a little home reno that would require about $500 in wood that I could use this offer on but wasn't planning on starting till the summer. But I don't want to hem and haw too much and miss the deal by making a purchase too late be it gift cards or the wood. I need to make a decision and fast!

Was it Disney GCs? I actually was thinking of doing a little home reno that would require about $500 in wood that I could use this offer on but wasn't planning on starting till the summer. But I don't want to hem and haw too much and miss the deal by making a purchase too late be it gift cards or the wood. I need to make a decision and fast!
Yes, it was Disney gift cards. Decisions, decisions...:rotfl2:

Not sure if this is allowed if not please delete
I see ************ is back selling Disney gift cards, anyone know if they’re legit? I used to buy them and never had any problems but they disappeared for a year or so. They have $1000 for 840 but 840 is a lot to spend to find out if they aren’t legit. TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter