Updated Park Hours and New ADRs

And for the week of Sunday April 18, BOG and CRT were posted around 1am Eastern time this morning. So to recap, for the week of Sunday, April 18, this happened:

Friday, April 2--Hours were extended (only one week though which was unfortunate since my stay straddles the weekend)
Sunday, April 4--Activities at HS may have become available per NEMouse's report.
Tuesday, April 6--Epcot restaurants opened up early am between 3am and 7am Eastern and AK restaurants were added between 4 and 5pm Eastern
Wednesday, April 7-BOG, CRT and other MK restaurants added at around 1am Eastern
Unsure about HS. I'm guessing they might have dropped around 7am on Tuesday since I was able to get a 9am Oga's reservation at that time. HS only extends one hour each way (from 10-7 to 9-8) so they probably don't add much, if any. Even before the extension, when the hours are at 10-7, they take reservations up to closing (and perhaps even after based on some reports.)

This was a great question BTW as I was wondering myself. Unfortunately, I'm not sure there is a clear pattern that is followed from week to week.

Thank you! So helpful.

Thanks! This is what I came to ask. Park hours just updated for the week of our visit... 4/26-5/2. Only still trying to score Oga’s, although if a later BOG pops open I’d take that and drop our 4:30.

Thanks! This is what I came to ask. Park hours just updated for the week of our visit... 4/26-5/2. Only still trying to score Oga’s, although if a later BOG pops open I’d take that and drop our 4:30.

Start looking Monday evening (late) for extended dining reservations though it will probably be early Tuesday morning.

Looks like all AK TS locations are now updated for 60 days out. I see reservations for Tiffins, Yak & Yeti, and Rainforest all have new times available until 7 or 8pm for most days through June 8, depending on AK closing time.

Looks like all AK TS locations are now updated for 60 days out. I see reservations for Tiffins, Yak & Yeti, and Rainforest all have new times available until 7 or 8pm for most days through June 8, depending on AK closing time.
Thank you! If I had not seen this I would have waited until Monday or Tuesday to check Yak & Yeti and likely missed out on reservations for my trip in a couple weeks!

Last edited:
Hoping to see HS open up their reservations for early May. I’m crossing my fingers for the hard to find Oga reservation.

Hoping to see HS open up their reservations for early May. I’m crossing my fingers for the hard to find Oga reservation.
I’ll keep checking. HS was the only place I didn’t see add more last week so not sure when or if that’ll happen

For last week of April, ADRs opened up in the wee hours of the night at AK for the 5-8 pm extended hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter