Updated Park Hours and New ADRs

I'm so excited! I was able to get a CRT reservation for our last night at Disney World, and it's 45 minutes before closing. I assume we'll finish our meal just after closing. Does anyone have any recommendations on what to stop and do (or buy) on our way out of the park? Will they still be doing the nighttime Magic Shot by the Rapunzel tower at that time?

Also, we got Oga's for right after closing for our arrival day. Is there anything worth seeing at DHS after close too?

For those with no sci-fi reservations that want to go on your trip, you'll probably have to utilize the walk up wait list at this point, though a couple reservations may open here or there.

For the Walk Up List, that opens up around 5 or 6am and typically fills up between 10 and 11am for the day, so make sure you get signed up as soon as you get to the park to still get an opportunity to eat there!

I’m so glad I got Cinderella’s yesterday during waking hours. A text came through on my phone at 2:44AM! So release for more times was in the middle of the night!
Still noting for Sci-Fi. Oh well, maybe something will open as it gets closer or we can try walk up.

For those with no sci-fi reservations that want to go on your trip, you'll probably have to utilize the walk up wait list at this point, though a couple reservations may open here or there.

For the Walk Up List, that opens up around 5 or 6am and typically fills up between 10 and 11am for the day, so make sure you get signed up as soon as you get to the park to still get an opportunity to eat there!
Is that done on the app? TIA !!!
(Asking bc you said it opens at 5am....)

Well I didn't get Oga's for the evening but I did pick up a Topolino's for breakfast and a much better time for Kona Cafe on my last day. Odd that I had CRT and LeCellier on my alert list but got the alert only for Topolino's which is what woke me up at 1am.

Also, we got Oga's for right after closing for our arrival day. Is there anything worth seeing at DHS after close too?

I shared some details in the Park Hours thread, but after Oga's post close they *typically* have CMs guide you to the exit of the land, with CMs stationed on the route out of the park (out of the main GE entrance, past Muppets Courtyard). I asked to take some quick pics of the Millennium Falcon before I left, and they were kind and let me.

That said, I also got some MMRR nighttime pics and front-of-park pics that I love. Walking out of a pretty empty park with next to no one around you is awesome!

I'm going to try ending my night in Toy Story Land or by TOT/RNRC - usually they won't let you enter Galaxy's Edge after park close, but now that I have a late post-close reservation hopefully it won't be an issue. Last time I just hung out around the bar and waited to be called in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter