• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Updated: POINTS FOR RENT: 59 pts at BWV, $20/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be used by 5/31/24
PM me for availability!
Hello, I need to rent a total of 406 points for Aulani 3/15-22/2024 7 nights total. But I could rent a lesser amount to get the reservation started on 3/15/24 (58 pp night). Dates are fixed. I can only pay $11 pp ($4466 total 7 nights), I realize that is below your asking price but thought I would ask anyway. I am currently staying there the week prior and checking out on 3/15/24 but need to extend one more week. Please let me know if your willing. THANKS!

Hello, I need to rent a total of 406 points for Aulani 3/15-22/2024 7 nights total. But I could rent a lesser amount to get the reservation started on 3/15/24 (58 pp night). Dates are fixed. I can only pay $11 pp ($4466 total 7 nights), I realize that is below your asking price but thought I would ask anyway. I am currently staying there the week prior and checking out on 3/15/24 but need to extend one more week. Please let me know if your willing. THANKS!
Hi there, no that is not doable. Sorry.

Hello, looking for studio April 11-14, 2 adults. Prefer: BW, BC, VGF, Poly or BLT. Thanks:)

Looking for studio at AKL BW or BC around thanksgiving week. Flexible dates. 5-6ish nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter