Updating dining seating

loutoo

Mouseketeer
I am trying to change our dining seating from the second seating to the first seating. The app and website say to call. Today I've finally been put on hold after half a dozen times getting hung up on. Holding for 2:45 so far. Are there any other ways to update my seating. I've hit the chat button and it always says no agents available.

try calling and pressing the option to book a new cruise
Thanks for the tip. We were still on hold at 3hrs and 20 min when they picked up the new booking call after 17 minutes. Sadly, after all of that first seating is sold out, and we were added to the waitlist.

At least you are officially on the waitlist now!
The agent on the phone felt that it was a good chance since the sailing is 80+ days out. With the time change the late service will be after midnight my lively time and I'm afraid my family would "snack" too much as we wait for service and ruin our dinner appetite.
We will be fine either way though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter