Upgrade tickets at Check-in?

gigirl131

I Want Churroooos!!
We are staying at the DLH just wondering if I can I upgrade my Park Hoppers at check-in or do I need to use at least one day before doing so? I have 2 day Park Hoppers I want to upgrade them to 4 day Park Hoppers.

I asked this also and a someone said they tried doing it this year while staying at GCH and were told they had to go to the ticket booth

Thanks for the feed back, I'm hoping I don't need to waste park time to do this.

So just wanted to clarify. So I know MaxPass has to be added after my tickets are scanned, but to do a hopper I have to go to a ticket booth? I didn't add the hopper on when I got my tickets.

So just wanted to clarify. So I know MaxPass has to be added after my tickets are scanned, but to do a hopper I have to go to a ticket booth? I didn't add the hopper on when I got my tickets.
You have to go to the ticketboooth because Hopper feature is really an upgrade to your ticket while MP is an add-on. You might be able to add MP when you upgrade to the park hopper tickets at the booth if you know you’ll use MP each day anyway.

We upgraded from park/day to park hoppers at the ticket booth before we ever entered the park. It was quick and painless.
That's good to hear. I'm already nervous about getting there around noon and it's gonna be nuts because of Veterans Day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter