upgrade to add hopper

Best Aunt

"That's the best-est present ever!"
Question about cost of adding Hopper to a base ticket after you have started to use it. (Assume you have not used up all the days. Assume it is less than 14 days from the day you first used it. Assume you are not a Florida resident.)

If you bought the ticket from Disney, you will pay the difference between what you paid for the base ticket, and what the ticket with Hopper would have cost AT THE TICKET WINDOW. Is that correct?

Just checking because my understanding is that if you buy from Disney online, there is a discount over the ticket window price - even if you make the purchase on your phone while you are standing near the ticket window.

If I look at disneyworld.com I will see the discounted rate.

How do I know what the ticket window price would be for the ticket with Hopper, so I can figure out how much it would cost to add Hopper during the trip?

When I inquired about adding park hopper at the concierge it was about $60 per person. We only had two days left. Messing around on the site it looks like 3 ticket days or less is $63 per person. 4 ticket days or more is $79 per person to upgrade to park hoppers.

1. If you bought the ticket from Disney, you will pay the difference between what you paid for the base ticket,
2. and what the ticket with Hopper would have cost AT THE TICKET WINDOW.
3. Is that correct?
Just checking because my understanding is that
4. if you buy from Disney online, there is a discount over the ticket window price - even if you make the purchase on your phone while you are standing near the ticket window.
5. If I look at disneyworld.com I will see the discounted rate.
6. How do I know what the ticket window price would be for the ticket with Hopper, so I can figure out how much it would cost to add Hopper during the trip?

Well...
1. OK.
2. & 3. Nope.
4. Yes.
5. Yes. The costs are all specified on the Disney ticket pages HERE.
6. (It is about $20 more.) But, it doesn't matter, as you only pay the difference based on the on-line price.

When I inquired about adding park hopper at the concierge it was about $60 per person. We only had two days left. Messing around on the site it looks like 3 ticket days or less is $63 per person. 4 ticket days or more is $79 per person to upgrade to park hoppers.

Since you mentioned this...

It does not matter how many days are "left" on a ticket when upgrading.
It only matters how many days were on the original ticket that you are upgrading.

So, if you originally had, say, at seven-day ticket, and you wanted to upgrade with only one day left on that ticket, you would still pay the upgrade amount for the full original seven-day ticket.

Since you mentioned this...

It does not matter how many days are "left" on a ticket when upgrading.
It only matters how many days were on the original ticket that you are upgrading.

So, if you originally had, say, at seven-day ticket, and you wanted to upgrade with only one day left on that ticket, you would still pay the upgrade amount for the full original seven-day ticket.
I didnt know how many ticket days she had purchased.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter