Upgrade to Parkhopper?

ginrushing

Earning My Ears
I tried to find this by searching but didn't see anything. We are off to Paris tomorrow and I am just thinking of all of the random questions. We just have one day/one park passes for the one day we are taking the RER out of the city out to DLP. If we were to have an excellent day and be there from open to close, and have time to hit another park, can we add the park hopper option to our tickets? It seems like I can remember doing so at WDW or that may have simply been adding a day. I'll be satisfied to just hit the one park but like to know my options.

Thanks!

Depends on what sort of ticket you have - some of them you can upgrade by paying the difference between your ticket pric and the 90€ that a 1 day/2 park would cost on site.

The WDS closes at 19.00 in the week and 21.00 at weekends where as the main park is open to 23.00 everyday so bear that in mind when you are planning your visit (re you comment on open to close) :)

Oh thank you Carrie_Cat! Very good point as I have not paid any attention to the WDS information. We will see how it goes and I'll inquire at the ticket office (I bought 2 of them of DLP's site but the other two from FNAC) when we get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter