Upgrade to VA Flying club Silver *Today Only*

A reliable source over at v-flyer has posted that all upgrades on this link over the last few days will be reversed over the next couple of weeks and genuine IoD members will have to contact FC to prove they are eligible to keep the offer.

Always a risk of it being revoked, lets hope they are wrong.

Logged on to check some flight prices today and noticed I've been downgraded back to Red. DHs account has been too.

Oh well worth a try :)

Logged on to check some flight prices today and noticed I've been downgraded back to Red. DHs account has been too.

Oh well worth a try :)

Saw they were changing some back.
Mine and Karen's are still silver, Matt's & DMIL back to red.

In the last few days I converted 6,500 e-reward points into 2,000 VA airmiles on both Mine & Karen's accounts so not sure if that has something to do with us keeping silver, maybe they will get around to us soon.

wish I had kept a screen shot mine have pixiedust:- I will never make silver again as we always just go with what ever airline gets us there the cheapest!

Does anybody think it is worth a phone call as to why ?

It was an offer available to the Institute of Directors only, not a general public offer, they are only removing who shouldn't have upgraded, maybe a few will slip thru the net but looks like they are going thru the accounts.

Oh well.my daughter is still silver but she booked flights last week .So maybe she will stay.:)

yes If i hadn't noticed I would have gone to check in at Premium desk and felt a little bit silly when they turned me away! :blush:

That upgrade to silver may have persuaded me to use them for my trip next year because I've been on a VA boycott since the awful experience with them in PE last year. They've downgraded me back to red so I guess that's another £4000 of my money they'll never see :rotfl2:

i queried this with VA and they said it was a scam that they are investigating :sad:

Quite worried if that's the case.... Surely they can't do anything with your flight info etc flying in two days and I really don't want anything to go wrong!

I do think that if you get downgraded is dependant on whether you book something after the change to silver.

My account has been downgraded back to red but my partners which I used to book the flights recently is still left at silver...

If Virgin think its a scam, then surely that's even more reason why they should have informed those afffected? An apology and a warning?

Presumably if it is a scam, it's to collect emails and passwords in the hope of using those details to log into bank acounts etc? gulp!

Sency x

Quite worried if that's the case.... Surely they can't do anything with your flight info etc flying in two days and I really don't want anything to go wrong!

If Virgin think its a scam, then surely that's even more reason why they should have informed those afffected? An apology and a warning?

Presumably if it is a scam, it's to collect emails and passwords in the hope of using those details to log into bank acounts etc? gulp!

Sency x

Yes, I asked why those effected were not informed if this was the case and she said nothing and just apologised for any 'inconvenience' :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter