upgrade

Minnie1156

<font color=red>No apology needed, just wanted you
Did anyone ever get upgraded in AOA I booked a room but they are far from the main lobby area I was wondering if anyone ever got upgraded to suite??

I would say odds are against you so I would -

- Have them add a request (your only request) to be "Close to Transportation".

- Book a suite, but note some of those are a walk as well.

- Switch to another resort, maybe booking Preferred, to be close to the main building.

I'd say the chances of getting upgraded from a Little Mermaid room to a suite are close to zero. I'd think you'd be more likely to be moved to a different resort than upgrade from a standard room to a suite. It's cheaper to upgrade to a room at a moderate than to upgrade to a suite.

Anything is possible, but complimentary upgrades are not common, and upgrades from a standard room to a suite are really uncommon. Disney upgrades because of operational needs (an overbooked category, a maintenance issue, a block of rooms being refurbished), not just to fill an empty suite.

If you want a family suite, I'd book one now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter