• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Upgraded to AP and got money back

TJ's Mom

Mouseketeer
Just thought I would share in case it helps anyone out. I purchased from Undercover Tourist the buy 2 days, get 2 days free on Black Friday. I then booked an additional night on our hotel with an AP rate. That saved over $100. When I went to move my pass to a seasonal pass to get the AP rate (however, the hotel never asked but I felt obligated), I got a $15 refund per ticket! Score!!

Just thought I would share in case it helps anyone out. I purchased from Undercover Tourist the buy 2 days, get 2 days free on Black Friday. I then booked an additional night on our hotel with an AP rate. That saved over $100. When I went to move my pass to a seasonal pass to get the AP rate (however, the hotel never asked but I felt obligated), I got a $15 refund per ticket! Score!!

Wonderful news!! More nights at UO AND an AP- so you can make frequent trips PLUS a refund!! You won the theme park lottery!!

Nice, and that was just a bonus ticket, not a promotion one that expires, right? Sweet deal you got! And thanks for posting your upgrade result.

Does anyone know if it's possible to upgrade to an annual pass some way other than physically presenting your ticket at USO (via phone for example)? I'd like to upgrade prior arrival to purchase HHH tour tickets with the AP discount.

I don’t have an answer for you but can suggest you send an email to guest services and ask them

Their info is always current and reliable

I don’t have an answer for you but can suggest you send an email to guest services and ask them

Their info is always current and reliable
Thanks Mac. I've emailed them and will followup when I get an answer.

I will appreciate knowing what they tell you and so will the readers here

I assume no one has any personal experiences with what you are asking for

Past years we had to show an activated ap for the discounts

With so many changes going on with uo, ap, etc my guess is no one wants to guess at your answer in case it is no longer valid

Please let me know when you hear back from them

Include your phone number as they do call backs at times instead of emails

[QUOT
I will appreciate knowing what they tell you and so will the readers here

I assume no one has any personal experiences with what you are asking for

Past years we had to show an activated ap for the discounts

With so many changes going on with uo, ap, etc my guess is no one wants to guess at your answer in case it is no longer valid

Please let me know when you hear back from them

Include your phone number as they do call backs at times instead of emails

Well, to their credit, guest services responded quickly. Not the answer I was hoping for though.

"At this time, ticket upgrades can only be done in person at Guest Services or the Front Gate Ticket Windows. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

So, it looks like we'll be waiting until arrival to upgrade and book the tour.

I thank you for sharing their reply

Not the answer you wanted but now you can plan in advance what to do

I can tell you as I booked the unmasking the horror hhn day tour and private tour that private hhn tours requires the ap at time of booking for the discount

The day tour has no ap discount this year but if you book the morning and afternoon tour for the same date, it has a reduced price

[QUOT

Well, to their credit, guest services responded quickly. Not the answer I was hoping for though.

"At this time, ticket upgrades can only be done in person at Guest Services or the Front Gate Ticket Windows. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

So, it looks like we'll be waiting until arrival to upgrade and book the tour.

What tour did you want to book?
A rip hhn tour?

Reason I asked is, I am helping some homies find peeps to add to the private tour they have already booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter