Upgrading Bounce Back?

JoMarie

Mad Hatter obsessed!
First off, I don't know where to put this Park or Resorts. Sorry, if it's in the wrong place!

Secondly, While my family was in WDW we booked the bounce back for next year. We booked the moderate at $75 per person/per night. Now that we're thinking about it we think we would be able to swing the $95(or 96) for a deluxe. Does anyone know if they would allow us to upgrade it? Or do we have to stay with the one we originally booked? I'm hoping that they would let us upgrade, they are getting more money after all and I don't think Disney would EVER turn down more money.

Thanks so much!

Only way to find out is call and ask. Yes it is possible but every offer has a set number of rooms allowed.

When I booked a bounce back our 1st choice didn't have any availability for the room we wanted. The CM told me to call back as lots of people book bounce back just in case and then cancel. He said as long as we booked the bounce back while we were there, we could later switch to any hotel that had bounceback room availability.

how do you book a bounce back? Is it something they offer you at the resort before you check out, or do you have to ask? We stayed at the Poly last summer and don't remember seeing anything about a bounceback offer.

Thanks-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter