Upgrading MYW tickets to PAP's

WDWfantasy

WDW Fanatic
Question to the WDW experts. I purchased (2) MYW tickets through Undercover Tourist. These are 5 day tickets with water park feature. Not park hoppers. These tickets are for our trip next week. I paid $259.95 per ticket. Now DH and I are planning to go to WDW in March of 2008. I'm wondering if I can take these tickets to Guest Services and upgrade them to PAP's for the two of us? With the DVC discount I would need to spend about $200 more per ticket to do this. Is this possible with tickets purchased through a broker? Also, will they credit me the $259.95 that I paid per ticket to the broker or the amount that Disney charges for these tickets? Thanks so much.

I have heard they will credit you what undercovertourist paid for them. I have no idea what that amount is. It might be cheaper to upgrade them to Non-expiring and add days. (I don't know they handle the adding days)

You could also save them for for your next non-AP trip. If you add the non expiring for $58.58 per ticket you could use your pluses and save the park days for after the APs expire.

We were credited the current "going rate" for tix purchased @ the gates.

Not the discounted amount we paid UT:thumbsup2

Since the MYWs have the pluses you must upgrade to PAP - enjoy your trip!

Good to know. I am surprise Disney would do it that way for APs.

We were credited the current "going rate" for tix purchased @ the gates.

Not the discounted amount we paid UT:thumbsup2

Since the MYWs have the pluses you must upgrade to PAP - enjoy your trip!

Thanks for the info. I'll head to guest services next Wednesday and get it taken care of. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter