Upgrading tickets question

Ptrleblanc

Earning My Ears
Hi! We will have 1-day/3 park tickets (courtesy of an employee who is a relative of an in-law).

Can we pay to upgrade these tickets to add a second day?

Or do we have to buy a one-day ticket for the 2nd day?

We rarely get down to Florida, and are so thrilled to have a short visit as we head off to the Bahamas after a few days.

Peter

Hi! We will have 1-day/3 park tickets (courtesy of an employee who is a relative of an in-law).

Can we pay to upgrade these tickets to add a second day?

Or do we have to buy a one-day ticket for the 2nd day?

We rarely get down to Florida, and are so thrilled to have a short visit as we head off to the Bahamas after a few days.

Peter

If these are comp tickets, then they can't be upgraded. However, if they are normal tickets, then they can (this is the same policy as at WDW and DL). Check to see if the word complimentary is written on them.

Your link took me to the basic order site

Buy tickets directly from
Uo and up grade them to an ap once at the park

Your link took me to the basic order site

Buy tickets directly from
Uo and up grade them to an ap once at the park

Oh ok I thought this was a special deal since they have to be used by June 3rd. These are 4 day tickets for 164.00

If these are comp tickets, then they can't be upgraded. However, if they are normal tickets, then they can (this is the same policy as at WDW and DL). Check to see if the word complimentary is written on them.

Thanks Damo,

I think this indicates the ticket is complimentary - I copied it from the e-ticket I recieved.

(3) 3-Park 1-Day Park-to-Park TM CMP (ETDS)

Thanks Damo,

I think this indicates the ticket is complimentary - I copied it from the e-ticket I recieved.

(3) 3-Park 1-Day Park-to-Park TM CMP (ETDS)

Ya, that looks like a comp ticket. You can try and see if they will upgrade it but historically, those types of tickets can't be altered.

So... just to confirm... if I buy a 4 day ticket and want to add a day, I would just pay the difference like at WDW, correct?

Sorry... I am about to book a trip and want to make sure.

I don't have an answer for you as i have not checked the website for ticket prices.

You might as well upgrade to the lower level of the annual pass if you plan to do 5 park days is my first thought.

If you go with the 4 day tickets, are they p2p ?

So... just to confirm... if I buy a 4 day ticket and want to add a day, I would just pay the difference like at WDW, correct?

Sorry... I am about to book a trip and want to make sure.

Yes, it will be minimal cost to add a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter