upgrading tickets????

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
I have been told from these boards that if my tickets expire in Feb 2019, I can pay the difference in cost when I get there so I don't lose them. My tickets are ( 3rd party from UT). I called 1 number on the MDE and the ticket CM said I had to deal with UT if they expire.
Someone on the Dis boards said even 3rd party tickets can be upgraded but only at Disney.
I can't get through on the EXISTING TICKETS number On MDE site.

Is there a site that tells you your tickets can still be used if they expire? Just pay the up cost

OP, follow up on 1st post.

I have been trying for 2 weeks now trying to see how to handle my UT tickets that expire in Feb 2019. Every number I called for MDE and WDW I got the same answer. You need to deal with UT about the tickets. I can't because they are loaded onto MDE and can't be taken off. Finally this morning I got through to tickets services and explained my ticket issues. I told her (Quillen) all about the 6 month tickets I got from UT. Long story short, when we finished talking she said that I could paid the up price when we get to Disney, I would not lose my tickets because they expire. To Make me feel better she issued me a reference # and has it on record that my tickets can be upgraded at G Services when we get there and just pay the additional cost. That is a load of my mind. Quillen made my day after 2 weeks of frustration with phone calls to Disney.

I believe @Robo has been saying this too. So sorry you went through all that anxiety and work for an answer.

For anyone else getting tickets from UT, be sure to select the e-ticket option, that why you will not have this problem.

Ticket expires 14 days after the date of the first use - you will activate the ticket upon entry into your first Walt Disney World® Resort Theme Park. Days do not have to be used consecutively. E-Ticket must be activated by December 31, 2019. After December 31, 2019, you must exchange this ticket at Guest Services for admission (additional gate price may apply). Please note: Physical tickets expire February 28, 2019.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter