Upgrading to Annual Pass ...where?

lailah

Disneymom
We are taking an extra trip this year in two weeks (yay! anniversary #45!) so we are going to upgrade the 7 day hoppers we bought to annual passes (regular trip in November). Where is the most convenient place to go to do this? Do I need to take anything with me or is everything on my Magic Band? Not even sure how much this will be. Thanks for any help!

Congrats!!! We've done this twice. Any Guest Relations desk will be able to do it for you. We did it once in MK and once at HS, both times were quick and easy.

Be sure to ask for a passholder card to show for discounts! I upgraded outside Epcot and had to ask, he forgot to give me one until I requested it.

Thanks for all of your replies. Our first stop is AK so that's where we'll take care of it.

We did ours as soon as we got to our hotel and they gave us our cards, and the book that listed benefits right there. We then read about the discounts on the bus on the way to MK.

We did ours as soon as we got to our hotel and they gave us our cards, and the book that listed benefits right there. We then read about the discounts on the bus on the way to MK.

Are you talking about UPGRADING regular MYW tickets to Annual Passes?

The resorts are not equipped to handle Annual Pass transactions.

We're doing the same when we get there. We'll be going to MK first, and won't arrive until early afternoon. Sounds like hitting the guest relations just outside is our way to go, with the timing.

Question, we'll be upgrading our 6 year old to an annual pass as well. Do I need anything special for her? Obviously my wife and I will have our photo IDs.

Thanks!

we'll be upgrading our 6 year old to an annual pass as well.
1. Do I need anything special for her?
2. Obviously my wife and I will have our photo IDs.

1. Nope.
2. Adults 18 yrs and older need IDs.

June 10, 2017 my wife and I got off the Magical Express bus at Port Orleans French Quarter and walked straight to the front desk and said we wanted to convert our PH tickets booked as part of our resort reservations to AP's and we went to one side of the front desk and they looked up our reservation and after I paid an incremental $500 they handed my wife and I our AP's and the book listing discounts. On October 31, 2018 I stood with my Son and Daughter in law at the front desk of PoP as he did the exact same thing. Done it once, saw my son do it once. Not sure why you think the resorts cannot do it.

Maybe you are talking about tickets purchased from third party vendors, which might be the case, but since I don't book that way I would not know.

Any ticket booth or Guest Relations can do the upgrade. We just renewed our annual passes at one of the ticket booths at Epcot. Quick and easy. As others have noted, all adults need to present ID's.

Even the will call windows where there is often no wait can do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter