Upgrading to CC upon arrival

kizzabel

Eating poisonous apples since '86
Hi :wave:

We have 4 nights booked at the DLH in January in a standard room. I'm strongly thinking of selling a kidney or if that fails scrimping every spare cent in thr meantime to upgrade upon arrival to CC.
Can anyone share their results or tips for negotiating to pay to upgrade and how much I should expect it to cost (subsequently any tips on bartering the price too please!).
We are 1 adult and 2 kids, 1 u12 1 u7. Arriving on a Monday.
Thanks in advance

Someone asked recently on another thread and phoned up to enquire and were quoted 1300 Euros (that was for 2 nights in July). Remember you will lose any discounts that you got for the initial booking as they don't apply to CC rooms so that will make it more expensive.
You could phone up and ask for a price for your dates and see what they quote you and then ask again on check in and see what they say.

Kizzy not sure if you are on Trip Advisor but I've seen posts there where people were quoted 300 euro per night in off season but others have been quoted megabucks. Some have just upgraded one night and have got 2 days CC perks with that upgrade. Fingers crossed for you - really hope it works out. :goodvibes

Kizzy not sure if you are on Trip Advisor but I've seen posts there where people were quoted 300 euro per night in off season but others have been quoted megabucks. Some have just upgraded one night and have got 2 days CC perks with that upgrade. Fingers crossed for you - really hope it works out. :goodvibes
Even that would be nice! Although I'm thinking I might just ask to pay for a CC breakfast for one morning instead.
If I had the very 1st room we had last year it wouldn't even bother me! It was a fantastic room xx

Someone asked recently on another thread and phoned up to enquire and were quoted 1300 Euros (that was for 2 nights in July). Remember you will lose any discounts that you got for the initial booking as they don't apply to CC rooms so that will make it more expensive.
You could phone up and ask for a price for your dates and see what they quote you and then ask again on check in and see what they say.
People seem to have more luck at check in so that was my plan. Nerves of steel!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter