US Customs Mobile Passport Control

Well the days of this being a secret will soon be gone -- it's plastered across the front of the Air Canada app now when I check my flights.
1670178917224-png.723143

Attachments

• 1670178917224.png
    1670178917224.png
    150 KB · Views: 127
Well the days of this being a secret will soon be gone -- it's plastered across the front of the Air Canada app now when I check my flights.
1670178917224-png.723143
It's been all over social media for a couple of months. They have been talking it up like you get VIP treatment if you use it or that you can slip through almost unnoticed....which you don't. DD had it prepared to use on her 2 trips in the last couple of weeks but didn't. Both trips, there was no one in either line. Based on how many people have been anti ArriveCan I don't feel like this will become all that popular.

Hi all. Thank you for telling me about the app. Downloaded from the App Store but I have a couple questions. leaving from pearson at end of the month

1. I fly out on the 31st. Can I create the profile/QR code now or does it have a time limit (ie 2 or 3 days before the flight)

2. Do I select Pearson from Preclearance and/or do I select US Airport

Hi all. Thank you for telling me about the app. Downloaded from the App Store but I have a couple questions. leaving from pearson at end of the month

1. I fly out on the 31st. Can I create the profile/QR code now or does it have a time limit (ie 2 or 3 days before the flight)

2. Do I select Pearson from Preclearance and/or do I select US Airport
You select preclearance…then you will have YYZ as an option.
You can save a certain amount of info before you go to the airport but you can’t submit it until you are at the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter