US/IOA Feb or April 2002

Patti03

Earning My Ears
We only have two weeks to pick from to spend 2 DAYS at US/IOA
in 2002. They are the school vacation weeks. I realize the parks
will be crowded since this is a high attendance time but which
one would better- Feb 18 (GW Birthday) or April 15 (Patriot's Day) 2002??

Also, what would the weather be like in Feb; expected temp, etc

Thanks, Patty

We went to USF and IOA last year the week after Easter week and it was great attendance wise and weather wise. There were a few days that the attendance was pretty high because of school trips but it was definately manageable. Weather was about 75 - 80 degrees and no rain.

I'd recommend April, since that is when I was there this year - and it was perfect - lines were short (Even without FOTL access) and the weather was ideal.

:) april is warmer than feb. there are some feb days you better have a heavy jacket to wear or you will freeze. can be in fifties to low sixties and with a breeze it is chilly:eek:

We stayed at the HRH during Pres Week 2001. Although the hotel was sold-out the parks were very managable. We lucked out with nice weather 70's and swam everyday. Although there was a breeze that cooled you down the water was warm. I liked the Mardi Gras parades that are held during Feb. We'll be there 2002! :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter