USA Today

WDWDad

Mickeys best friend
I read in one of last weeks USA Today's that the five major airlines were forming a new online service to sell tickets. I forgot to write down the name of the website. Does anyone else have the information? Supposedly the airlines were promising to offer all their lowest fares normally reserved for their own websites on this one site.

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Yes ! Thank you. Hopefully this site will yield some decent bargains. I believe the big 5 that founded this were Delta ,Continental ,United ,NothWest, and ?.

I used Obitz from my airport to orlando the best I got was frontierair-$304.[can't get the total unless you register] then I went to their website and got $290.08[this one included all fees & taxes]

Another site with big promises!!:(

I tried orbitz after reading posts here and found nothing worth the price. Still think expedia or direct form the airlines is the best bet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter