user cp not working

starwood

This mouse GOT her next cruise
Is it just me. When I click it says the boards will be down for 2 hours for upgrades. But I can access the boards fine.:surfweb:

That's not happening for me.

Have you tried clearing your cache?

Yes happening to me on Google Chrome and IE clearing cache doesn't seem to help.

Oy! It is happening to me. Didn't realize.

I didn't realize because I don't use the User CP anymore, but rather use this link instead, for my list of subscriptions:

http://www.disboards.com/subscription.php

That link is working fine.

The direct link for Private Messages is also showing the error message.

Same for private messages -- it's like everything in the top is still turned off for the upgrade. :confused3

Ditto. Happening to me right now. Plus I notice a distinct delay in the keyboard response to my typing.

The "boards down 2 hours" popped up for me last week, also. I think it was Saturday as well. Couldn't get to any of the main boards that time. Some boards errored; some didn't.

I thought the typing delay was me. So others are having a problem with that as well.

Moderators can't do anything about this... we need Webmasters to the rescue! :)

ARRRRGGGHHHH me to!!! why is this happening? :( does it really have to be 2 hours?

Still down....that notification number sitting there staring at me is driving me crazy :crazy:
I need to clean it :rotfl:
I did read it through e-mail and answered it too....but still. I need my PMs working. Have several exchanges going on.

Still down for me too. I assumed the whole site had been down all day as I use the UserCP as my linked landing page into the site.

Andre

Mine has been down all day as well. As a matter of fact, I couldn't sleep last night and checked in about 2:30 a.m.--it was down then and that seemed reasonable. Now.......not so reasonable. Why hasn't someone let us know what is going on?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter